Joey/Charlie

Ahhh yes, Hugo. He is a REALLY annoying character right now! I can understand Charlie slipping up and wanting to 'proove herself' by spontaneously sleeping with a guy (more believable if she regrets the decision) but what I cannot understand is Hugo actually letting her do it knowing what the poor thing is going through! Bad Hugo!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Charlie will be able to convince Joey that she love her. I hope Joey will focus on thier love to each other and forgive Charlie. Even, just for them to become friends if she can't really take Charlie's activity with HUGO. Joey should focus of what they've been thru without HUGO.

I know how Joey feels, I was on the same situation before and had the same reaction, and until now we are not talking with each other. It is not that I did not forgive her, I do and I just laugh right now of all the tears that I wasted. I am just sad that we are not talking to each other anymore.

I hope they will put a good ending of this story. I love to see Charlie/joey happy <_<. before this story end.

i'm unimpressed.

they're in love with each other after knowing each other for a week? gimme a break thanks.

Aww c'mon they've known each other for a little longer than a week, it's been a couple of months and as charlie said she's had feelings for Joey from the start... I love them, they're super-cute around each other and Charlie needs someone who will treat her right for once.

i'm unimpressed.

they're in love with each other after knowing each other for a week? gimme a break thanks.

Aww c'mon they've known each other for a little longer than a week, it's been a couple of months and as charlie said she's had feelings for Joey from the start... I love them, they're super-cute around each other and Charlie needs someone who will treat her right for once.

I can never see them to together she will get with another guy

The Joey/Charlie ends tomorrow???? I hope the answer is NO. Maybe Joey change her mind and dive in the water. Happy ending.

Maybe Annie and Joey are right, Charlie will be more happier with men(pls not Hugo). Maybe, introduce a much better character.

So sad, the conservative still got what they want. Lesbian/Bi storyline remains in Cable and late night show. :huh::(:(:(