Joey/Charlie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed with the kiss. Maybe because I had high expectations but I thought it could have gone better. Not so much more of the kissing, but maybe if it went a little slower. Hehe, I'm probably over thinking it. I probably need to watch it again. :)

^ Im sure HAA have showed lesbian love before. Back the time of Shannon [1994-1997].

Im looking forward too seeing tonights Aus episode! Although by what people have been saying the kiss isnt that exciting? I think they had to change it because of all the fuss that kicked off.

Still i cant wait to get home from boring work and youtube the latest episode! :D

I love them so much! I want them to stay together forever and get married and have pretty, biologically impossible, babies!

Hands down the most emotionally intense couple on the show atm.

Haha. And I wanna see their biologically impossible babies... somehow :P Maybe if everyone rants about how incredibly cute Charlie/Joey are then they'll bring Kate back?

And I agree completely, best couple hands down at the moment. Makes me wanna rant and rant :D

I feel like I'm in the minority (what, me :o!?) but I was excited by the kiss. I thought it was purrrrfect :wub: My only complaint is that I had to wait so long to see it >.<

Nah, you're definitely not in the minority. It seems everyone thought the kiss was just right! (like the cereal :wink:)

Edited by Lauz

^ I don't think that Joey's brother should be breeding with anybody <_< Charlie looked like she wanted to nothing more than to castrate him tonight :lol: I love it when she gets all protective :wub:

Actually, maybe the whole biological babies thing isn't so impossible. I know that scientists have had some success using stem cells to create viable embryos from parents of the same sex. In about twenty years it may be entirely possible.