Xavier

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Xavier!  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Xavier, tool me a while to get used to him, and I went off him when he was with Freya. But now he is back with Ruby and looking after Brendan, he is a total sweetheart. I love the way he takes care of him, it's nice to see.

So, yes, I am a Xavie fan.

Played by a half decnt actor this would be a sensational story line and would have a far reaching impact. Sady I feel that people are reacting to Brendon who is played by an excellent actor, and to the sentimentality of the story line as it is being played out; Xavier is carried along on his shirt tails, and by the fact that he is a good looking young man. They cast the wrong actor. He is appaling in my opinion.

I agree, I think he is a very poor actor, and the fact that the characters Brendon and Xavier have a good relationship is possibly blinindg a lot of people to this fact. He is as you say rather nice looking, but that does not make up for his lack of acting ability. The character, Brendon/Xavier aside just seems to whine all the time, which also grates on me. We have enough of them already.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived