Love in Motion (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

~Lynd~

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoying this. Even more than some of your other fan fics. :D The whole scene between Nicole and Tam brought a smile to my face. I think you’ve got both of them down to a tee. I could just picture them in that scenario as well. Geoff as per usual couldn’t get a word in edgeways. The balance of adolescents seems just right.

“Do you think Nicole will think like that?”Melody asked.

“Well, look on the bright side.At least it’ll distract her from you being back.”

:lol:

Looking forward to the run-in with Aden and Belle. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up!

Why do I get the distinct impression that that whole incident re Tam/Aden still bothers you? So at least one person in Summer Bay doesn’t think that the sun shines out of his backside. Let’s hope she stirs things up some more. Still expecting her to warn Belle about Aden at some point. And hopefully more scenes in school like we had before. Also like to see how she gets on with Ruby and Melody.

Why do I get the distinct impression that that whole incident re Tam/Aden still bothers you? So at least one person in Summer Bay doesn’t think that the sun shines out of his backside.

Believe it or not, whatever my personal feelings on the subject, I was originally going to have Aden apologise to Tam and them put it behind them.Then I thought "Nah, Aden wouldn't apologise, he'd get embarrassed and put his foot in it."