Anonymous

Guest rokkafella125

Chapter Twenty

“Xavier, we know you did it. We just want to know why.”

“I didn’t do it.”

“Yes you did, we have CCTV footage. Why did you kill her?”

“Fine, you want me to tell you? She was a b***h. I hated her. She was so stuck up. Thinking she could put my family down because my brother has learning difficulties. She told him of for taking to long to order because he got confused, as there was so much. And he hasn’t got the best reading skills. She mad him cry. Tommy is a full-grown man. And she made him cry. Do you know how mad that made me? I was only meant to scare her. She thought she could put my brother down, as he wasn’t a normal man . Well I’m sorry that we couldn’t be perfect like her ‘little VJ’. The only thing I have a problem with now is that I’ve left my brother with know one. I wouldn’t want to leave him with my Mother. There… I confessed. Take me away…”

………………………………………***………………………………………

It had now been two weeks since Irene had told Aden. He pretended that it hadn’t happened. Nobody else knew, not even Belle. He didn’t want to make things difficult, they would both get there. Eventually .

Aden and Belle had been dating for a month. They were ready for the ‘next stage’. Or so they thought.

WHY?? says: my girlfriend and I our ready to go to the next stage in our relationship. I think. Well she is ready, but I’m not. I think.

Anonymous says: why? Whats holding you back?

WHY?? says: do you remember what I started to tell you last time?

Anonymous says: could you refresh my memory? WHY?? says: my childhood…my granddad he…

And so WHY?? Went into the story of his childhood, and how his granddad ruined his younger life from the things he used to do at night, when his dad was too drunk to care.

Anonymous says: oh my, im so sorry I never knew… Have you told anyone else?

A silent tear fell down Anonymous’ face.

WHY?? says: Roman…

I didn’t know about Xavier’s brother. I just made up my own character.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning: a little bit of violence in this chapter….

Chapter Twenty-One

“Are you sure Aden? We don’t have to... if you don’t want to or if you’re not ready…”

“What? Why would you think that?”

“Aden, please don’t be mad…”

“Belle?”

“I know… about… about what happened…”

“WHAT? Have you been talking to Roman?” and with that, Aden stormed out of the house, in the direction of the Diner…

“Pier Diner?” Roman answered the phone.

“Ohh thank goodness!” Belle gasped.

“What? Whats wrong?”

“It’s Aden, he’s angry, he wouldn’t let me explain… he’s going to the Diner now.”

“Explain what belle, I don’t understand?”

[i[“I know about what happened to him, he thinks you told me…”

“Oh. Ok thanks for letting me know. Bye Belle.” He put the phone down. And walked outside the Diner

“What, gives you the right, to go around spreading my business to other people? I told you in confidence. You blew it. My trust is gone.” Aden shouted, and to let out his anger, he punched Roman in the face, splitting his lip.

“Aden, Mate, you know I wouldn’t do that. Maybe you should let Belle explain. And when you have cooled down a bit come and talk to me.” Roman turned back towards the kitchen.

“Aden. Aden. ADEN!” Belle called.

“What Belle?” Aden snapped.

“Don’t take this out on Roman! All he has done is be good to you…”

“How did you know Belle?” Aden almost whispered.

“I did Aden, that doesn’t excuse why you hit Roman.”

“I know. But how did you know?”

“Aden… you told me the other day.”

“What? Belle, I don’t remember…”

“Aden… I’m Anonymous…” Belle muttered.

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be the last chapter, sorry I haven’t updated recently, I had a bit of a block, and couldn’t think of how to end it. Enjoy….

Chapter Twenty-Two

Flash Back

"What? How come you never told me Belle?

"Aden i wanted to, honestly i did, and its just i couldn’t because I wouldn’t want to betray your trust"

"But you have already by not telling me that!" and Aden, stormed down to the beach front, but with Belle in tow a few feet behind.

“Please Aden, don’t do this… please don’t make this our first argument over nothing…I cant stand it…”

“No Belle, where over.” And he walked away, as Belle let a tear slide down her face.

Two Weeks Later

Lonely Belle says: once again, im on my own, my boyfriend has left me because I kept something from him, but I miss him I really do, I love him, I though nothing would break us…. And now, im talking to myself, to stop me going insane….

Anonymous says: your not talking to yourself. Im here listening

Lonely Belle says: What? Who is this?

Anonymous has changed their screen name to: Its Aden

Its Aden says: that give you a hint?

Lonely Belle says: How did you guess my password?

Its Aden says: well I tried everything, your birthday, my birthday my name, your name, Charlie, but then I though, 21ofjuly. And it worked.

Lonely Belle says: I cant believe you remembered our first date…. I didn’t think boys did.

Its Aden says: I wouldn’t have normally, but you were special. I miss you too Belle, and im really sorry for upsetting you…. please forgive me?

Lonely Belle says: oh im sorry but that wont do. I’ve moved on….

Its Aden says: what? That was quick….

Lonely Belle says: oh it has been going on for a while, behind your back… :)

Its Aden says: who is it?

Lonely Belle says: Aden, there isn’t anyone else…. Its always been you….i love you… and I miss it, when you aren’t there in the mornings holding me…. And Charlie misses you…. every time the door goes he will look to see if its you….

Its Aden says: I miss all that and more…. Please, give me one last chance…. Ill make it good…

Lonely Belle says: you best do, and to make it up to me, you can take me out to dinner tonight at The Sands , your treat.

Its Aden says: ok if your sure… ill pick you up around half seven?

Lonely Belle says: the only thing im sure about is that I love you…

The End

Comments

Archived