Anonymous

Guest rokkafella125

Chapter Ten.

Belle and Aden arrived back at Belle’s home a little after one am. They had spent the evening talking and laughing and getting to know each other a little bit better. It was just after midnight, when they decided to head home, first they put all the blankets into the Diner and then Aden set about walking Belle home.

They stood outside the door holding hands just looking at each other.

“Do you wanna come inside?” Belle asked

“Sure” Aden replied with a smile in his voice.

After a coffee, Aden thought it would be time to go. He had made his way to the door, when it started raining very hard.

“Aden” Belle said. “You don’t have to go if you don’t want to. I mean we wouldn’t you know,”

“I know Belle, I think it would be good, yeah I love would to. Just as long as you don’t talk in your sleep.” Aden laughed.

………………………………………***………………………………………

In the morning, Belle woke up with a smile on her face as she looked across at Aden, and remembered the previous day.

“Morning” she whispered as she saw, his eyes flicker open.

“Hey gorgeous” he breathed.

Belle looked at the clock, it was half past eleven.

“Want a late breaky?”

“Anything for you babe”

Anonymous is now online.

Anonymous checked their mail:

One new Message

Family issues says: I don’t know what im doing but I have to tell someone. When I was younger, I had a daughter. I was forced to give her up for adoption. I have recently found out she died a few years ago, but she had children. I want to know them, I know that they are somewhere in the bay, and that there where three of them… my daughters name was Sarah. She died of cancer. I want to find them… but I cant do it alone… please help.

Anonymous thought to it self three of them

Mother died of cancer

Summer bay

Only one person came to Anonymous’ mind Aden Jefferies.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Eleven

It had been one week since Geoff found out about the baby. Geoff had promised Nicole that he wouldn’t tell Melody about the baby. He had tried hard to dump Melody, but she wouldn’t listen. After the fifth time of trying to break up with Melody, Geoff had had enough…

“Melody, you not listening to me I don’t want to go out with you anymore” Geoff said.

“Yes you do! Im the one that is right for you.” Melody pleaded

“No, Mel, I love Nicole. She’s carrying my baby!” Geoff shouted.

“She doesn’t love you! She’s using you, when will you see that?!”

“No Mel. We are over just accept that! I don’t love you anymore! I don’t think I ever did!” and with that, he turned on his heel and left.

Anonymous is now online

You have one new message(s)

Family issues says: as I wasn’t aloud to look after my own child, I took in other peoples children. Children with broken homes and broken lives, I took them in and made them ok. I made them feel safe, I fed them gave them a house, or gave them a job, I made them my own.

Anonymous says: Irene?

Family issues says: that’s me…

Jack and Martha were on the beach. It had been two weeks since Martha had got her all clear about the cancer and they were celebrating. Earlier that day, the adoption agency had come round to their house and expected it. They said that is was the perfect environment to bring up a child. Now all they had to do was wait…

All of a sudden there was a loud sound of car brakes in full lock, but the car was still travelling forward very fast… it was Leah’s car…

Chapter Twelve

After Leah’s car had stopped, in Colleens Caravan, the crowd around it just grew and grew… Leah had to be cut out of the car… she was taken by ambulance to the hospital… she suffered major injuries… broken ribs…broken legs…internal bleeding…collapsed lung…head traumas…ruptured spine…

“Right I want 10 mil of adrenaline, get us oxygen and a blood match.” Rachel ordered.

“Umm, Rach, your not on duty…” Nurse Julie said. “Please Rach, step outside.”

“Right, ok Julie, take care of her please…”

“We’ll do our best.”

The unsteady monotone beeping changed to a steady monotone hum.

“She’s crashing! I want the crash team in here immediately.”

“Charging to 120!”

“Charging to 360!”

“Charging to 360 again….”

Time of Death…15:28, 3rd of August.

Anonymous has changed their status to: wow! Life is to short…. RIP…

just a short chapter

Chapter Thirteen

Alone says: I stood back and watch my friend die. I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t help her… and it’s my job to… Dr Rachel Armstrong…

Anonymous says: it wasn’t your fault… you can’t blame yourself… the police said that someone cut the brakes on purpose…

Aden and Belle, where walking hand-in-hand along the sea front. The water was around there ankles, when Aden stopped walking.

“What’s wrong?” belle asked.

“Nothing, I was just enjoying the view.” Aden smiled at Belle.

In actual fact, Aden had been thinking about what to get Belle for her birthday, as it was only three days away. When he stopped, he had had a brain wave as to what to get Belle, all he had to do now, was to get it…

Chapter Fourteen

It was know the day before Belle’s birthday. She was going to be 19. The last year of her teen’s, so Aden wanted to get her something extra special.

“Where are you running of to again?” Belle asked, as Aden hopped out of bed.

“Hmm… No where you need to know…” Aden replied.

“Well don’t you want any breakfast?” Belle quizzed.

“Nah, I’ll get something on the way.” And with that, he was out through the window, walking in the direction of Roman’s house…

“Hey Geoff, is Nicole in?” Aden asked.

“Umm, yeah she is. But I need your help with something…” Geoff answered

“What is it?” Aden said

“Well, can you take me into the city please?” Geoff asked

“Sure, I’ll just get Nic.”

“No, Nic can’t come, see I want your help to get Nic something…”

“I see… ok fine… can we go now?”

They left the bay at eleven thirty, after drive, which was filled with uncomfortable silence, and then getting what Aden wanted to get, it was nearly two, when they pulled up outside the jewellers.

“May I help you?” the woman in the shop asked.

“Umm, where are your rings?” Geoff replied…

Chapter Fifteen.

It was a sunny afternoon in the bay. The lads had got back from their shopping trip with everything they had wanted.

The little box in his pocket was burning through to his skin. He wandered to her house and knocked on the door. When she opened the door, he saw just how amazingly beautiful she was. He swore that his heart skipped a beat.

“He… Hey” he stammered.

“Are you alright you seem a little flustered?” she wondered

“Yeah I’m fine I’ve just something for you.” he said passing over the little box.

She stared down at the box while she opened it. Nestled in the blue velvet material was a ring. It had a silver band, and three claws holding onto a diamond.

“Geoff!” Nicole cried, “its beautiful! I love it! thank you!”

“It’s a promise ring Nicole. I love you, I really really do.”

"I love you too."

“Xavier Austin?” Constable Rosetta asked.

“Yeah?” Xavier replied.

“I’m arresting you on suspicion of murder of Leah Patterson-Baker. You have the right to remain silent. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something, which you later rely on in court. Anything you say may be given in evidence. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one the state will provide one for you.”

Here is Nicole’s ring… http://www.samarajames.com/acatalog/info_r1_150.html

Chapter Sixteen

It was the morning of Belle’s birthday. The bed dipping woke her up.

“Aden!” she complained, “it’s my birthday! I want a lie-in!”

“What?” he whispered from beside her “I haven’t done anything. I’ve been here the whole time.” At this Belle sat up and looked around the room, well at least she tried to because as soon as she moved up a little bit, she was knocked back down, while having her face licked.

“Aden!” she screamed

“Happy Birthday” he said sweetly. “That was your birthday present. I got you a dog; he’s a chocolate Labrador, his name is Charlie.” Aden stated.

He rolled out of bed and went out of the room. He came back five minutes later with a tray of breakfast. On the tray was a plate of toast, a bowl of fruit, a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. There was also a single red rose in a vase of water.

“Aden! You didn’t have to do this!”

“Well do you expect a really great boyfriend to forget his amazing girlfriends birthday? Let me spoil you just for today. Please?” Aden sat there given Belle huge irresistible puppy dog eyes.

“Fine but for today, and today only!”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

After four hours of seeing all of Belle’s friends and family, Aden and Belle took Charlie for a walk. They walked him along the beachfront and round to the look out point, where they stopped. Aden had thought ahead once again, and there was a picnic waiting for them.

Once they were halfway through the picnic, Aden gave Belle a box. Tucked away in the box was a diamond necklace. It had two hearts joined into one, and along the middle line was a row of diamonds.

“Aden! I can’t accept this.”

“You can and you will you promised that I could spoil you, so that is what I’m doing! Now turn around, so I can put it on you!”

Charlie(mark 2)

http://houndsaroundtown.com/restraint/imag...-in-harness.GIF

The Necklace:

http://www.bluenile.co.uk/diamond-pendant-...search_sort%3D0

Chapter Seventeen

After finishing their picnic, Aden, Belle and Charlie, headed back to the beach house. Irene was already there, she had taken the day of to spend the day with Belle, even though, Belle had spent most of the day with Aden, but as long as Belle was happy then so was Irene. As soon as Belle walked in the door with Charlie Irene had her arms around her neck.

“Happy Birthday girly! And who is this handsome young man?” she asked bending down and stoking Charlie.

“This is Charlie. Do you like him?”

“Ye…”

“Well even if you don’t I’m keeping him because he’s mine!” Belle laughed.

“Ok, ohh and put something posh on, we have been requested by Jack and Martha to be at the beach for four. Don’t ask me what for because I don’t know myself! You too mister!” Irene said to Aden “But Charlie can’t come.”

Once everyone was ready, they set of down to the beach. Aden had a pair of black trousers and a baby blue shirt on. Belle had a baby blue halter neck dress on and the necklace on. She also had the rose that Aden got her in her hair. Irene had a fitted skirt on and a shirt in matching cream. Even though Charlie wasn’t coming, Belle still found some ribbon and put it round Charlie’s neck. It took both Belle and Aden to hold Charlie down, because as he was still a puppy a very strong puppy at that, he wanted to play with everything and anyone.

“You look amazing” Aden whispered in Belle’s ear, which she giggled at.

i dont like this chapter much bit of a filler

Chapter Eighteen

“Hey guys thanks for coming, at such sort notice, Martha and I have thought about it and as it looks like we could be getting a baby soon, we thought it would be a good idea to do this now. We called you here, to be pour witnesses to our marriage.” Jack said proudly. Everyone gasped with delight at this.

“Martha and Jack have chosen to write there own vows, so Martha, when you are ready.” The registrar smiled.

“Jack. “When you are standing there

You never know what will happen

What tomorrow will bring

Weather it be happiness or sadness

Weather it be smiles or tears

Life is unplanned

One moment you’re by yourself

Then next someone walks into your life

And brightens up your day

Just a look

Or a stare

And your heart will melt

Butterflies flutter

Birds cheap

Life is oh so very normal

But something small

Changes it all

Wanting to be close by you forever

The one who means so much

The one who helps my world spin round

The one who I think about night and day

The one who knows how to make me laugh

The one who knows how to make me smile

The one I love

That person is…you.”

“Martha, you’ve been my best friend for so long, but sometimes, friendship develops into something more. LOVE.

L is for the love and devotion that you share with me every single day. The way you make me feel, when you first wake-up and smile at me in the morning.

O is for only you, the only one I have ever seen, and my future. And soon to be, my wife.

V is for the very special, most extraordinary person you are.

E is for everyday you love me.

My home could be anywhere, when I am with you.

Our love is made to be forever. And ever………. And ever.”

“before I pronounce you as Husband and Wife, I have been requested to let someone say something. If you would:” the registrar turned to the left slightly,

“Granddad?” Martha quizzed.

“I’ve never seen a more happier couple. I don’t like the bible much but I think this sums up Jack and Martha to a tea.

“Love is patient; love is kind

and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;

never selfish, not quick to take offence.

There is nothing love cannot face;

there is no limit to its faith,

its hope, and endurance.

In a word, there are three things

that last forever: faith, hope, and love;

but the greatest of them all is love.”

“Martha Jane McKenzie do you take Jack Anthony Holden to be you’re lawfully wedded Husband?”

“I do.” Martha sated.

“Jack Anthony Holden do you take Martha Jane McKenzie to be you’re lawfully wedded Wife?”

“I do.” Jack said proudly.

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband, and Wife. Jack, you may kiss your bride.”

Jack and Martha kissed as if they were each other’s only chance of survival. They got a bit carried away, until Tony cleared his throat rather loudly, which brought the couple back down to earth.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! Im back! I am really sorry there hasn’t been any updates recently, its because my Internet wasn’t working…

Chapter Nineteen

The wedding reception was in full swing, but Irene wasn’t in the mood to celebrate, she was just sitting there, staring into space. Martha noticed this and came to sit down beside the older woman.

“You know,” Martha said, “I think you should just tell him” and with that she walked of to find her new husband.

“Yeah I think your right love.”

“Umm, Aden, can we talk for a little while?”

“Sure Irene.”

“Well, I’ve got something to say…”

“What?”

“Well, when I was younger, I had a daughter, a girl, I called her Sarah… but I was barley able to look after my self… let alone a child… so my parents made me give her up for adoption… I started to self-destruct after that I went of the rails. I started drinking heavily…I didn’t know what to do… she had blue eyes, and blonde hair… the prettiest baby I had every seen… a few years later, when I first moved to Summer Bay, I opened up my home for children… a few years ago, I heard that my daughter had died from cancer… I felt like the worst mother, for letting my daughter die alone… but she didn’t… she had her own family… a husband… sons… three… Aden… my daughter… well… she was your… your… mother… Aden… I’m your grandmother…”

Aden just stood there…he didn’t know what to do… he was gob smacked… then he ran, wherever his feet would take him… he ran and ran… until he could know longer feel his feet touch the ground… he ran until his legs hurt… he ran until he could know longer see, because his tears where blinding him…

Archived