Story Title: Anonymous.

Type of story: Long fic.

Main Characters: Most Of The Current Cast

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Romance, Drama.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Language Sexual, Sexual Content, and Possible Sexual Abuse

Im Back With My Second Fic!!

Its called Anonymous. It’s about an unknown Agony Aunt in the bay that deals with people’s problems… you wont find out who the agony aunt is … :D. The people who also share their problems may be Anonymous…if you like the extract I’ll continue…!

When I talk about the agony aunt I wont say if it is a he or she… so I’ll right something like this:

The Agony Aunt smiled to it’s self…

Hope you enjoy it…!

……………………………………***………………………………………………..

Introduction

Ladies and Gentlemen, Guys and Girls, Welcome to the new problems page… here you can tell me anything you want but I wont blurt out a thing… if there is anything that is bothering you and im online we will talk in instant messenger, and if im not online just send me a private mail message… and when i am next on well talk it through and work it out…

Just remember I’ll always listen, when no one else will…

It had been three days and still no body had used or even viewed the problems page… the agony aunt was just about to sign of when they had an instant message come through.

Help… says: are you still there?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the comments!

Chapter One.

It was a lovely day in Summer Bay, the sun was shining high in the sky and the teens were laughing and joking in the sea. It was just past midday, and Belle had just started her shift at the Pier Diner.

“Sorry im late Irene. I had to help Annie with some project.”

“Its ok darl, but make sure it doesn’t happen again” Irene said waving her finger at Belle.

Belle went into the kitchen and put her apron on. Aden was already in there.

“Hey gorgeous” Aden breathed in her ear. His voice tingled its way down Belle’s back.

“What would Nicole say?” Belle asked.

“What princess doesn’t know wont hurt her, and im not going to tell her, are you?” Aden replied cheekily, coming to stand next to Belle, with his arms out stretched ready for a hug.

Belle gave Aden an unimpressed look.

“What? Me and Nicole, We’re just friends, anyway, she knows its you I want.” Aden gave her a very seductive look.

“Aden” Belle relaxed into Aden’s embrace. Her arms weaving their way up his back, to his neck, where they stayed, except one of them that continued up to Aden’s head.

“OI! What was that for?!” Aden complained rubbing his now sore head where Belle had hit him.

“You are a jerk. Nicole is my friend. I wouldn’t do that to her. But I know you, you probably would!”

With that she turned on her heel and left, nearly knocking over Roman.

“Aden,” Roman asked quizzically, “what’s up with Nic this morning, she seemed rather distant at breaky.”

“I dunno, she was like that with me last night. Hardly ate any of what I cooked for her, it was spag bowl as well! Her favorite!”

“You don’t think she could be like, you know” Roman seemed hesitant “pregnant?” he said in a small voice.

“No, NO!” Aden laughed, “we haven’t, you know done that yet. Well her and me haven’t, but could she have, no she wouldn’t could she? You don’t think she could have cheated, do you?”

“How am I meant to know what goes on in a girls head?” Roman laughed as he walked out of the kitchen.

………………………………………***………………………………………

Later that day…

Help…says: well I did something I shouldn’t have, now im facing the consequences

Anonymous says: well maybe if you tell me what happened I might be able to help.

Help…says: I cheated now im pregnant…

Anonymous says: are you sure?

Help… says: I did the test and the little blue line came up! Im not that stupid! Well I must be, to get pregnant by someone who isn’t my boyfriend!

Anonymous says: hey! Im sure it wasn’t supposed to happen. How far gone are you?

Help… says: about 6 weeks…

Anonymous says: is this Nicole?

Help… has signed out.

Chapter Two.

The Agony Aunt thought to its self. What happened six weeks ago? Then it came to the Agony Aunt… Geoff, Nicole, trapped on an island…

Agony Aunt Has Change Their Status To: Agony Aunt Is Ready To Help Any-One…

Today was the 12th of May. It wasn’t one of the warmest days in Summer Bay, but it wasn’t very cold seeing as it was the start of winter. Nicole was sitting on the bench by the look out, with tears streaming from her eyes.

“Hey” a voice called her from behind. She quickly scrubbed at her eyes with her hand to stop the tears. She wouldn’t want anyone to know she was crying especially Aden.

“Yeah” she called turning round, only to be surprised to see it was Geoff.

“Nic, why are you crying?” Geoff asked coming to sit down beside her, gently putting his arm around her shoulders.

“Geoff what are you doing? Someone might see us!” Nic shrugged of his arm.

“What? Nicole you have to stop treating me like this! You cant pretend what happened between us didn’t happen. You where the one who wanted it to happen anyway!”

“Well Geoff. This isn’t about you anymore. Im with Aden I love him. Now thanks to you, im pregnant!” she shouted, storming off.

“Nicole come back! Don’t walk away from me just after telling me that you are carrying my baby… Nicole come back here!”

Unbeknown to either Nicole or Geoff, they were being watched…

Help… says: Anonymous are you there…?

Anonymous says: yeah im here what wrong?

Help… says: you guessed rights its me, Nicole. Im pregnant and its not Aden’s …

Anonymous says: who’s is it?

Help… says: do you promise not to tell?

Anonymous says: of course it’s not my tale to tell, but ill listen and give you the best possible advice…

Help… says: its Geoff’s…

“Roman?”

“Yes Aden…”

“You where right…”

“What do you mean?”

“Nicole, she’s pregnant.” Aden chocked out.

Chapter Three

Anonymous says: does he know?

Help… says: I told him earlier…

Hey you’ve reached Nicole… I don’t wanna talk to you so leave a message after the beep!

Hey Nic, its dad, I just wanna talk to you about something quickly, you might wanna come home!

“Do you think she will fall for it Roman?”

“If she knows what’s best for her Aden, she will, she had no right to treat you like that.”

It was late evening and Belle was half way through her shift t the Pier Diner. Aden was 10 minute in to his. He had traded his shift with Roman, so he could talk with Nicole.

“Hey” Belle chirped.

“Hi” Aden murmured.

“Whats wrong? You haven’t tried it on with me…”Belle looked at her watch “…since yesterday at midday, after I hit you for trying it on in the first place!”

“Well not everything is about you Belle!” Aden snapped before storming out of the Diner. Irene came into the kitchen.

“What did you say to him girly?”

“Nothing”

“Well it’s like a zoo at feeding time out there, and I need all my staff working tonight!”

“Ok, I’ll go and get him then” as Belle also left the Diner.

“Oh My Gawd! Just leave me rushed of my feet why don’t you?”

“Aden, ADEN!” Belle called out after him.

“What do you want Belle?”

“Nothing, I just came to see if you were alright, it looked as if you were going to cr…”

Aden cut her off. “I don’t cry.”

“Well whats wrong, im a good listener.”

“It’s Nicole…Anyway why would I tell you?”

“Aden, im just trying to help.”

“Ohh yeah that’s what they all say.”

“Fine! Be like that.” She started to walk away. “Ohh and Irene wants you back at work now. That’s if you still want the job.” And with that she was gone.

Chapter Four

It had just gone half nine and Nicole just wandered home.

“Nicole.” Roman called from the kitchen

“Ohh Dad, What are you doing here? I thought you were working.” Nicole asked.

“I was until I heard something very interesting about you.”

“Whats that dad?” Nicole asked with a slight amount of panic in her voice.

please don’t say he has found out about my little sprog

“It’s not easy to say this but, are you pregnant?”

He knows sh*t

“Well you heard the truth.”

“Who’s the dad?”

Crap, lie your head off!

“Aden’s, im not a skank dad. I wouldn’t do that to him.”

“I’ve different again Nicole, don’t lie to me!”

“Fine, it’s… its Geoff’s.”

“What Geoff Campbell? The religious one?”

“That’s the only Geoff I know dad.”

“When did this happen Nic?”

“The island Dad…”

Anonymous has changed their status to: Final check for the night then im off. I am human… and tired.

WHY?? says: what do I do?

Anonymous says: do with what?

WHY?? says: I like my girlfriend, a lot, she is my first real girlfriend but she has cheated. And now is pregnant, I don’t want to loose her.

Anonymous says: well I can’t help you here; you need to think about what you want.

WHY?? says: but that’s the thing I don’t know what to do?

Anonymous says: have you told anyone else?

WHY?? says: well one girl tried to help but I pushed her away. I always push people away. My girlfriend was the only person I didn’t push away, that’s why she was special.

Anonymous. Have you tried to get close to anyone else?

WHY?? says: Like I said I tried but it doesn’t work.

Anonymous says: whats holding you back?

WHY?? says: my childhood.

Anonymous says: want to talk about it?

WHY?? says: not at the moment I need to catch my breath.

Anonymous says: Ok. I’ll be waiting.

WHY?? says: thanks :)

Anonymous says: ok now will it be alright if I go now. I’ve had a long day and I might fall asleep at the computer. Night.

WHY?? says: night.

Chapter Five

It had been a week since Nicole had found out she was pregnant. Aden and Belle hadn’t spoken at all through the whole week. They tried to avoid each other as much as possible since their little argument.

Nicole and Aden where still together. But things weren’t the same. The smallest detail would turn into something major. On the fifth day the fighting took its time on the couple… Aden had tried so hard to make things right between the two of them but nothing he did could help.

“Nic, how are you this morning?” Aden asked as Nic, as she came down the stairs.

“Fine, why wouldn’t I be?” Nic snapped

“I was only asking Nic, you don’t have to bite my head off!”

“Oh just go away Aden, leave me alone.”

“Alright, but Nic I don’t think this is working anymore. I’ve tried so hard, but nothing I seem to do is ever right Nic. And im tired of trying so hard all the time, when I only get snapped at. We are over Nic. We have just been going around in circles for ages, we both knew this was going to happen and now it has.” Aden said before retreating out of the house.

“Pier Diner.”

“Oh hey Irene, its Belle, that flu thing that Annie had, she’s given it to me. I can’t get out of bed. And I think I might be sick at any time.”

“Oh love. Its ok don’t worry, you stay in bed. I’ll get someone to cover your shift and I’ll send some food over.”

“Irene, you don’t have to…”

“No problem love, and anyway, I want to.”

“Fine, thanks Irene.”

“It’s ok girly. You just get better!”

Irene had just finished Belle's dinner, when Aden walked into the kitchen.

“Hey love. Can you do me a favour? Can you take this round to Belle for me?”

“Sure, fine.”

“Thanks, are you ok love you look a bit spaced out”

“I’m ok just doing a lot of thinking.”

“And congratulations about the bub.”

“What?” Aden asked dazed.

“The baby, congratulations”

“Oh, its not mine, its Geoff’s” and with that he picked up the things for Belle and left. Irene stood there gob smacked.

“Belle?” Aden called. He was standing by the back door, but there was no answer. “Belle?” he went to the front door. Still no answer. So Aden went down the side of the house, to the window that belonged to Belle. He gently knocked on the window, and then raised it slowly just far enough so he could climb through. Belle was in a state of slumber, so Aden decided not to wake her. He found a piece of paper, and wrote her name on it then left it with the food on the bedside table. Just as Aden turned to leave, he bumped into the table causing the light to rattle. now I’ve woken her up he thought. Belle stirred and turned over,

“Aden” she said, her voice thick with sleep.

“Yeah” he replied carefully.

“Aden”

“Yes”

“Aden”

“Yes Belle”

“I love you” Belle said, before letting out a small snore.

Chapter Six

It was late evening and Irene was at home making pasta for herself, Geoff and Annie. She would have made some for belle, but Belle hadn’t eaten the dinner Irene made her earlier.

Geoff moped down the stairs to the table.

“Geoff can you come in here please?” Irene called from the kitchen.

“Yeah.” He replied.

“Um, Annie love, can you go and check on Belle for me then set the table please sweetie?”

“Sure Irene.” Annie said.

Geoff was slumped against the counter.

“How do I put this? I’m not very happy with you mister!” Irene stated.

“Oh, was it because I forgot to put my dirty clothes out for a wash?”

“No. A little bit more serious I think. I know what happened on the island Geoff. Plus I know about Nic, how could you do that? I mean poor Melody; she has been nothing but good towards you. She loves you!”

“But… Irene, I love Nic, she’s having my baby…”

“What? Nicole’s pregnant? What happened to know sex before marriage Geoff! You wanted to be a minister!”

Geoff turned to face his sister.

“Look, Annie, it’s not like that. I love her, and im sure i will be forgiven, God forgives everyone.” Geoff said.

“You love me?!”

Geoff turned to face an astonished Nicole.

“Yeah Nic, I love you… and our baby…”

“Geoff… I don’t know what to say…”

Irene had walked up to Annie and was know dragging herself and Annie out of the way “Lets give them two a moment” She mumbled to Annie.

“Geoff… I… I love you to… but its to soon after Aden, I don’t want to hurt him anymore than I already have… give me time… then I promise you, I’m yours forever, if you’ll have me.” Nicole smiled.

"I guess that means I've got to tell Melody..."

Anonymous has changed their status to: Morning guys… how is everyone? Any problems message me…

When Belle got to work she found Aden outside,

“You not coming in?” she asked.

“Yeah I was waiting for you, I just wanted to tell you that I’m sorry for the way I treated you. I was mad at Nicole. I had no right to take my anger out on you… you were only trying to help, which I am grateful for.”

“Well Aden I only did it because I care for you…”

“Only care for me? I thought it was something more, especially as you dream about me…”

“What are you going on about?”

“Yesterday… I had to bring some food round for you… you said you loved me… in your sleep… but it still counts…”

Aden walked into the Diner, but Belle just stood there frozen to the spot.

Does anyone have any ideas about who they think Anonymous is… I would love to know….

Chapter Seven

It was five minutes later, that Belle entered the Diner.

“Aden! What the HELL, where you doing in my room last night?! Cant a girl ever get any privacy?”

“I was doing Irene a favour.” Aden said solemnly

“Oh whats that go perv on Belle? I bet you enjoyed your little joke!”

“Grow Up Belle! Go and ask Irene if you don’t believe me!” Aden said before picking up two plates and leaving the kitchen.

After four hours of uncomfortable silence, Irene had had enough.

“For gawd sakes! Why aren’t you talking?”

“Because Irene he was perving on my yesterday!”

“What? When was this?” during this time Aden, went and took of his apron because he had finished his shift.

“I dunno, but he said you sent him round to drop some food of.”

“Oh love!” Irene laughed. “He’s telling you the truth! I asked him to do it for me.” Before leaving the kitchen.

“I think you owe me an apology.” Aden chirped up.

“Ok, fine Aden, I’m sorry.” Belle said

“Hmm, nah doesn’t cut it. I don’t accept.”

“Aden, I’m sorry! What do you want me to do? BEG?” Belle said coming to stand in front of Aden

“Hmm, not beg, but you have to come to dinner with me tonight, on the beach, we’ll have a picnic. You can bring desert.” He said, before touching her on the nose with his finger, and strolling out of the kitchen.

He stopped by the till where Irene was standing.

“Hey Irene, umm can I order a picnic basket please?”

“Sure love. What size?”

“The most expensive one we have please.” Aden said with a smile.

“Who’s the lucky girl then?” Irene asked.

“Well, why don’t you ask her yourself” Aden replied pointing over her shoulder to Belle. He paid Irene, and he walked out of the Diner with a smile on his face.

Anonymous has changed their status to: lots of work tonight will be on though…

Chapter Eight

During the day, Aden had sent belle a text saying that he would pick her up outside the Surf Club at half past eight. When Belle got home from work, she took a long hot bath… two hours later when it was half past seven, Belle decided to get out of the bath. She got out and pulled on a towel.

When Belle was in her room, she had to think about what to wear. She put on a blue strapless dress, it wasn’t too posh, but it wasn’t too casual… She kept her make-up simple and fresh.

At five minutes to eight, Belle was ready. She walked out of her room and into the lounge.

“Ohh love, you look amazing!”

“Thanks Irene.” She was just about to leave, but Irene stopped her…

“Ohh one more thing love, can I borrow your laptop quick?”

“Yeah sure Irene, its on my desk.”

Then Belle was gone.

Belle looked at the time on her watch, it was fifteen minutes past nine. Aden was late. And Belle wasn’t happy…

At half past nine, Aden came rushing around the corner of the Surf Club. To his disappointment Belle wasn’t there. He checked his phone he had three missed calls, all from Belle and five texts also from Belle. The latest one was sent at twenty-five minutes past nine. It read:

Hey Aden I had a brilliant time

thanks for making me waste my evening.

I’ve stood here for nearly an hour.

I’m cold and im going home.

Thanks again you jerk!

if I run, he thought, I might be able to catch her

He took of running after Belle… He caught up with her, just before she was about to cross the road.

“Belle” he said taking hold of her arm.

“What?” she snapped, pulling back her arm.

“I’m sorry Belle, it took a bit longer than I thought it would to get everything ready, please come and see what I have done for you… I wanted to make everything special. Just to prove to your self that you want me. And you still owe me for calling me a perv… if you don’t come with me know, what you end up having to do, will be a lot worse.” He said cheekily.

“Grr. Fine, but you will have to pay for making me wait an hour for you to turn up… all you had to do was drop me a text saying im going to be running late go home and ill text you when I’m ready for you… but you don’t have a brain so you wouldn’t have thought about that.” Aden just stared at her. “Well get going Aden!”

Chapter Nine

At the top of the sand dunes, Aden covered Belle’s eyes with his hands. Aden rested his head on Belle’s shoulder and whispered in her ear:

“Carry on walking until I tell you to stop.”

At the bottom of the dunes they turned to the left.

“Stop” Aden breathed. “Now open your eyes.”

As Belle opened her eyes, she saw blankets and pillows all huddled together to make a sitting area. Around the outside was a row of candles. Belle walked toward the pillows with her arms out stretched.

“It’s beautiful” She gasped as she sat down. As she looked more closely she saw that there were lots of red rose petals scattered around.

“Hmm” Aden said coming to sit next to her, “I wouldn’t say its beautiful, its ok, compared to you. You look amazing”

Belle eyed him up and down. “You don’t scrub up to bad yourself!” As soon as the words left Belle’s mouth, her stomach grumbled loud enough for Aden to hear.

“I think someone is hungry.” Aden laughed.

Aden stood up and walked over to the picnic basket, he pulled out some sandwiches, and some strawberries and cream. He put the stuff down in front of Belle, and went and picked up something else. The next thing Belle saw was Aden digging a whole.

“What are you doing?” Belle asked.

Aden didn’t reply, he just laughed. About two minutes later, Aden was back, holding a bottle of champagne. Belle gave him a puzzled look.

“Roman told me that it’s like a fridge because it keeps it cool, plus it’s a little bit more romantic.” Aden smiled shyly. Belle mirrored his smile. Aden went to open the champagne, but Belle stopped him.

“Don’t you want any champagne? I’ve got some wi…..”

“No Aden, I don’t want any bloody wine… cant you see what I want?”

“Strawberries?”

“No Aden, I want you,” Belle whispered as she leaned in and inhaled Aden’s sent. Very slowly she leaned in closer and pressed a gentle kiss that lingered on Aden’s lips.

Aden went to lean his head to the left but Belle did the same. So he went to tilt his to the right, and so did Belle…

In the end, Aden placed his hands on either side of Belle’s face and kissed her gently but passionately.

Archived