Am I Perfect Yet? (by matticus01) - comments

Jen

Woah, Bec that was truly amazing. It was so emotional, and intricate. Raw is the only way I can really think to describe it. I'm actually speechless at the moment, so I'll just say that the writing was amazing, even the face of rather confronting themes.

Wow. That was just the most amazing one-shot I've ever read. You are right this suites Matildas character so well. I'm glad you decided to post this. Honestly, even after thinking about it for a while, I can't seem to find the proper words to truly describe how I felt about this fic. I'll just say that I loved it and leave it at that.

You really are an amazing person Bec, the way you feel good enough about yourself to admit to going through all this stuff.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bec, that was the most emotional, intricate, deeply touching one shot I have ever read.

It was amazing, just amazing and I have no other words to say. They won't do it justice.

And Bec, you are an amazing, strong, talented person, and life would be so much worse without you. You get me through all those negative thoughts running through my head, and help me with everything, and I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you, for being you.

• 9 months later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Am I Perfect Yet? (by matticus01) - comments
  • 6 months later...