General Chat

Guest Traceve

^^ I think it would be a bit of a waste myself as quite a few topics in the General chat are about News so that topic might get a bit less active if everyone is posting news in another thread.

I know there is a 'general chat' thread for people to talk in already but i think it would be a great having a thread were people can make friends, i remember making a topic quite a while back called 'make some friends and not trying to be biast but it was actually really popular over one night it already had quite a few pages at least 10? and we were all really getting to know eachother there and since then some of us are still talking and was kinda dissapointed it got closed. it was certainly great for new members who didn't know anyone to introduce themselves and make friends anyway.

I don't know how anyone else feels but i thought it was a good idea :)

The thread was closed due to the fact that not only is there a 'General Chat' thread, but also 'The Newbie thread' which has been around since 2005 and is the place for new members to get acquainted with others and make new friends.

Archived