Deadline

Guest Luc

"I've got faith in you!" Angelo told her as he pointed to his chest, "Number one fan over here!" He added. Ruby laughed, "Trust you till the day you die." He added.

"I can't believe you blew it like that!" He shouted at the upset girl, "I feel so let down on a deeply personal level!"

"Shut up Angelo!" Ruby shouted at the Italian. Angelo ignored her.

"I trusted you like family!" He continued shouted, "I've always looked up to you like... like one of my own mothers!"

"Shut up!" Belle shouted, walking over to her friend's desk. Angelo nodded in agreement,

"Just shut up Ruby!" He shouted. Belle shook her head.

"Angelo, go away," Belle demanded. Angelo looked at Belle, hurt. He nodded weakly.

"You're right," He said to Belle. She rolled her eyes yet again. "I'm hurt and I'm vulnerable. I need to be alone, thanks Belle." He gave Belle a pat on the shoulder and walked over to his office. Belle scoffed. Ruby looked up at Belle, whom had just called the police.

Angelo jumped to his feet and folded his arms across his chest.

"I can't believe you did that!" He shouted in disgust, "You better understand that this throws doubt over your position as head of features!" he turned to Belle, Aden and Drew, "Let's all have a meeting about Ruby. Belle folded her arms across her chest and ignored the Italian.

"I think you played it right," Drew said to her. Belle nodded in agreement.

"Absolutely," Belle told her, "Good tactics." Angelo laughed nervously.

"Well... of course that's how I feel too!" I told her, "I'm just hurt you didn't talk it through with me first. I mean Ruby, we're like brothers!" Ruby scoffed, Angelo turned to Belle hopefully, she rolled her eyes.

Angelo is just the definition of awesome in this fic. Once again that loveable idiot becomes the highlight of another great chapter. I don't have enough words to describe how much I enjoy his character in these fics.

I wonder if Belle's plan really is that if he stays long enough he'll remeber how much he loves her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The girl is certainly determined to get what she wants. Hopefully he stop trying to fight it and realise that he wants to stay. Their banter was really good once again.

Good on Ruby for not taking anymore of that guy's nonsense. Her frustartion at Angelo was good to.

Please update soon.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Jody, I love Angelo in this fic is so hilarious! I was laughing the entire time Angelo said or did something in the chapter!

“Me and Ruby are always joking around like this!” He lied. Drew rolled his eyes.

:lol: I loved that line!

I am really interested to see what happens with this burglar on the phone, and whether Belle gives Aden's passport back...can't wait for more!

Thanks Laura, Jody and Sam. I'm surprised nobody attacked me for making Aden and Zoe engaged :P. anyway, here's the next chapter.

-Chapter Six-

Killer on the Line; Part Three

In a dark shop, a boy crawled over to a lifeless figure; it was that of an older man. He placed his hand on the man’s chest and ran it down to where the heart was, he felt a feint beat. He took his hand off the man’s heart and crawled back over to the phone, he pressed the redial number.

Paper came flying out of Cathy’s graphics room. Belle grinned in satisfaction as Aden pulled out a few drawers and emptied the contents on the floor. She glanced over at the rainy day folder that was lying on his old desk. The telephone rang and Belle looked up anxiously. Drew pressed the record button and Ruby picked up the phone.

“How is he?” She asked gravely.

“He’s okay,” The boy replied. Ruby breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, as far as I can tell. He’s breathing normal, but he’s got a feint heartbeat. That’s all. So now are you going to help me?” Ruby looked over at Belle nervously.

“Okay,” She told him, “So tell me what this test was.”

“You know about the test. You must!” He announced.

“Humour me.” Ruby replied solemnly. There was no answer. Ruby looked over at Belle again; she was looking at the tape recorder anxiously.

“I want in, right,” The male told Ruby.

“In what?” She asked,

“In with your lot,” He replied. “With the gang,” He added. Ruby nodded and looked over at Belle again; she was still focused on the tape recorder. “So George brought me here and said I had to steal the takings, like a test right. Ruby placed her hand over the bottom of the phone as he continued explaining.

“Takings,” She repeated to Drew, “He must be in a shop,” She placed the phone back to her ear. “So you cracked some guy on the head just to get into a gang?” She asked him in disgust, “That’s pretty sad in a way. It’s pretty sick, in fact,” Ruby’s face fell as the boy slammed the phone down. She turned to Belle. “I think I just overdid it.”

“I think you did,” Belle admitted. Angelo stuck his head out of his office.

“Oh that’s right!” He shouted, “Everybody turns on Ruby now!” He shouted at Belle and Drew. Aden stuck his head out of Cathy’s office.

“On the other hand,” He called out, “Provoking him might work. Get him angry and he might say something.” Belle nodded in interest.

“If he phones back at all,” Ruby said sadly. The phone began ringing. Drew jumped up and grabbed the tape recorder. Ruby placed her hand over the phone.

“Never had a doubt, babe,” Angelo said. Ruby nodded to Drew and he pressed the record button. She raised the phone to her ear.

“Look, what is the point in all this?” She shouted in anger, “You’ve proven you’re a big enough creep to be with all the other creeps. Fine! I don’t know if I want to hear anymore from a pointless little worm like you, okay?”

“Ruby?” Belle, Angelo and Drew glanced at each other curiously; it was not the same voice.

“Who’s this?” Ruby asked.

“It’s David!” He replied. Ruby’s cheeks flushed red.

“David?” She asked in shock. “I’m sorry! I really am!” Aden emptied a box violently. Ruby took the hint. “Actually, I’m not sorry at all. We had a date tonight and you didn’t turn up, so you blew it. Tough! I don’t think there’s anything more to say about that, do you?”

“Hey, Ruby...” David attempted to begin.

“No second chances David!” Ruby shouted at him, “It’s a pity really. I quite liked you, we might even have lasted the week.” Aden grinned as Ruby slammed the phone back down.

“Hello Mel 2.0,” Drew muttered as he rewound the tape that was in the tape recorder. Ruby smiled.

“Ruby, I just want to let you know that I've never been dumped that good,” Aden told her. Belle smiled sadly. Aden looked over at her and laughed, “Sorry boss, but she’s a killer on the phone,” He laughed before walking back to Cathy’s graphics room. Angelo raised his eyebrows in shock.

“Total amazement city!” He muttered loudly to himself. Belle and Ruby looked over at him. “You mean you were dating the guy that broke into the shop?” Ruby rolled her eyes.

“Work it out Angelo!” She told him in anger. Belle folded her arms across her chest. Ruby looked over at her best friend. “What do you think Belle; do you think he’s going to phone back?”

“You must be joking!” Angelo laughed, pointing to the phone, “After you just dumped him like that!”

“He doesn’t really understand anything you can’t express as money,” Belle explained in disgust. Angelo grinned and nodded his head in agreement.

“Thanks Belle,” He said proudly. Ruby and Belle looked at each other, both wanting to laugh.

“He’ll phone back, Rubes,” the editor told her star reporter, “I think he likes talking to you,” She added before walking away. Confused, Angelo turned to Drew.

“I’m not following any of this, am I?” He asked the boy.

“Of course you are,” Drew responded, “Just a long, long way behind,” He added.

Belle walked into Cathy’s graphics room, treading on random pieces of paper as she made her way over to her angry ex-boyfriend. He was standing by a shelf, emptying every folder he could get his hands on in desperate search of his passport so that he and his fiancée could travel back to America. Belle came to a halt right in front of the frustrated American.

“Let’s make a deal, Spike,” She told him. Aden let the folder he had in his hand drop. He pulled another one off the shelf. “You find the passport, I tidy up, you don’t, and you tidy up.” Aden rolled his eyes as he threw the folder across the room. He leaned in closer to his ex-girlfriend.

“I’ll find it Belle,” He told her confidently. Belle looked deeply into his blue eyes, fighting the urge to lean forward and kiss him. She could tell Aden was thinking the same by the expression on his face. The newsroom doors flung open, distracting Belle’s thoughts. She looked up and saw a young policewoman standing at the entrance. She was tall, and beautiful, with piercing blue eyes and chestnut-brown, shoulder length hair tied up in a tight ponytail.

“Something about a hoax call?” She asked.

In the dark and gloomy shop, a young man ran his hand along the old shopkeeper’s chest, looking for a heartbeat. He ran his other hand along his face, it was clammy. The man groaned. The boy smiled slightly before crawling back over to the telephone. He opened his eyes for the first time in hours and looked around; the floor was covered with copies of the Coastal Junior. He lowered the phone back down and broke into hysterical laughter as it hit him.

Back in the newsroom, the attractive policewoman was sat in a chair beside Ruby’s desk; the tape machine was in front of her. She pressed down on the play button, her notepad in her hand.

“You know about the test, you must!” The boy pleaded. The woman wrote this down on her notepad.

“Humour me,” ruby replied,

“Look, I want in right, with the gang, so George...” The telephone began to ring.

“This could be him,” Ruby told the attractive woman. She turned to Drew, “Drew,” She said. Drew pressed fast forward. Finally he nodded. Ruby picked up the telephone.

“Hello,” She said calmly. Nobody answered. “Hello?” Ruby asked, a little more desperately now.

“Hello there,” The boy from before said. He sounded slightly more laid back now.

“Next time you phone, can you give us a signal first?” Ruby asked him, looking over to the policewoman who nodded in approval. “One double ring off and then phone, okay?”

“One double ring,” The boy repeated, “No problem,” He said. Ruby smiled. “Thing is, I won’t be phoning you again though, I really think it’s time to say goodbye to the Coastal Junior.” The policewoman looked from Ruby to Belle. Both had shocked expressions on their faces. “Hello? You still there?” Ruby didn’t answer. She was still too shocked to talk. “Bet you had your headlines ready, didn’t you? Sorry, no such person as George, sorry I never cracked any old guy on the head and I’m really sorry for never breaking into any till, but, well, you know. It’s been fun, hasn’t it? Well, it has for me, anyway. You still there?” In anger, Ruby slammed the phone back down on the receiver. Angelo moaned and walked over to his office, sulking. Ruby turned to the policewoman.

“Sorry,” She muttered in embarrassment. “We really thought he was serious.” The policewoman smiled sadly and placed her notepad in her pocket.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Ruby rested her pen on her lower lip as she thought. She turned and saw Aden had fallen asleep on one of the newsroom desks. Belle was standing over him, smiling sadly. Next to his head was the rainy day folder. She stuck her hand in it and pulled out his passport.

“I don’t suppose he’s got anywhere else to sleep,” Ruby said to Belle. Belle placed the passport in her coat pocket.

“You never quite know with Spike,” She replied, looking down at the sleeping American again. Belle turned to Ruby and smiled. “Come on Rubes, cheer up.” She said, walking over to her best friend. You can’t always solve a mystery and catch a bad guy.” She picked up her briefcase and began walking towards the newsroom door. “This is life,” She began, Ruby followed her. “No guaranteed happy endings.”

The telephone began ringing in the old store. Shocked and confused, the young boy picked it up. He looked down at the motionless man. He knew something wasn’t wrong, his chest wasn’t moving up and down, like it would if you were breathing.

“I was halfway home before I worked it out,” He heard the female reporter say, “Remember when I asked what number you’d dialled, and you said you didn’t know? I thought you were talking nonsense, but you weren’t. It goes something like this, George takes you to the shop, but before he leaves, he phones home, the point is, he uses a shop phone, seemingly he paid to or something, later on everything’s gone wrong, you need to talk to George, but my guess is you don’t even know his number. Then you realise, you can press the redial button, even blind in the dark you can find one button.” The boy grinned in defeat as he heard police sirens approach, “The problem was, between George phoning and you, the shopkeeper must have tried to phone us, so the wrong number is in the system, right?”

“Right,” The boy replied, he looked up and saw flashing red and blue light outside the store.

“So when I heard a certain Mr. Alf Stewart had been trying to phone us all night, I put two and two together.” Ruby told him. “You see, we know Mr. Stewart quite well, he owns a chain of newsagents in Summer Bay, Yabbie Creek and Reefton Lakes, gives us quite a lot of distribution problems. He’s got one shop that opens later. The one he runs himself. The one you’re in.”

“Pretty sure of your guess, weren’t you?”

“Yep.” Ruby replied, “Time to answer one question?” She asked. The boy looked around. Nobody had entered the shop yet. “How did you know it was us?”

“I saw him try to make the call,” The boy replied, “I just forgot later,” He added. “Kept worrying about the damn Coastal Junior, I don’t think he liked your paper much.” He looked over at the lifeless figure lying on the floor. “The late Mr. Alf Stewart.” He waited for Ruby to answer. She didn’t. “I didn’t mean to kill him; you’ve got to believe that.”

“Yeah, I do,” Ruby replied sincerely, “Just one last question. What’s your name?”

“Xavier,” He replied. “How about you?”

“Ruby Buckton,” She answered.

As you can see, the policewoman is Charlie, but since this is an AU fic, Charlie and Ruby aren't related.

Next Chapter: The newsroom is invaded by a masked gunman who holds the team hostage to protest about a story concerning gun clubs. As a seige develops it becomes clear that one member of the team is not going to survive.

[italic will be news reports and present time, regular will be flasbacks/set in the past]

:o I missed out on a chapter!!

You got Aden engaged to Zoe?! <_< I hope Belle does something about that! Love that she hid the passport in such an obvious place and even told him to look there, but he didn't!

Loving the hostage calls/situation/story. It's kinda sad but great. And Angelo... :lol: Esp about David calling and getting confused :rolleyes:

Hmm... I wonder who you're going to kill off! I would say, 'I hope it's...' but I love everyone in this fic so I can't choose!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

Oh Angelo. He never fails to make me laugh. His confusion over what was going on is just hilarious. I loved Belle's comment about him not being able to understand anything that isn't to do with money. And his 'Thanks Belle' reply. :lol:

Aden being engaged to Zoe makes things interesting. I wonder if she'll be stopping by the paper. Considering what Belle used to pull with the girls he used to date who knows what her jealousy will make her do to someone he's engaged too. I loved her hiding the passport in the rainy day folder.

Ruby was really great once again.

The next chapter sounds so good but I finally found a fic where I love each character and wouldn't want anyone gone and one of them is going to die. :( Can't wait to see who though.

BTW I love that Mattie avatar of yours. It's absolutely gorgeous and so hard not to just stare at it everytime I come pass it.

Please update soon.

Thanks Taniya, Laura and Jody, btw, I'm glad you like my Mattie av, Jody :). Anyway, here's the next chapter, it's pretty short, but I think it's one of the best I have written for this fic.

-Chapter Seven-

Clowns

ONE MONTH LATER

“So far, nothing is known of the attacker apart from the description of an armed man wearing a combat jacket and bizarrely, a clown mask,” A television journalist said. He was standing out the front of the Coastal Junior newsroom.

“Now barely minutes after the tragic end of the siege, questions are beginning to be asked,” A female reporter said, she too was standing outside the newsroom, a large microphone in her hand. “Perhaps most important of all, why did the gunman choose the offices of the Coastal Junior?”

“Still unknown is the name of the Coastal Junior staff worker who was shot and killed in today’s siege.” The first reporter said, “Also unknown is the identity of the killer. So far there has been no sign of an arrest."

“Practically the only thing we can be certain about is that there was one death.” The second reporter said.

“Now the offices of the young news team stand suddenly empty. The offices where, for the last few hours, they have been battling for their lives.”

Aden pushed his way past a clown as he pushed the main door to the newsroom open. He looked up and raised an eyebrow at the man in the clown mask and combat jacket. He shrugged it off and walked into the main building. As he pulled the double doors open he looked back, the clown was no where to be seen.

“There was a clown out there a moment ago,” Aden told Belle, whom was wearing a black skirt-suit. The hem was over halfway up her thighs.

“Never mind, you’re here now,” Belle told him as she thrust the new work roster into his hands. Aden looked her up and down.

“You look nice today boss,” he told her, “Who dressed you?”

“I got up in the dark,” She shot back as she continued handing out the work rosters. Aden rubbed his eyes.

“What a night!” he said. “If I keep this up, I’ll be in a specimen jar labelled ‘wow’!” Belle grinned as Aden pulled his baseball cap off leaned against a pillar. Belle imitated him.

“I heard you’re only still alive today because science sent your body back,” She teased. Aden laughed.

“So many women! I can’t exactly remember all their names!” He called out. “I expect I've got them tattooed somewhere,” He added to his ex-girlfriend.

“Well knowing you Spike, you better get someone to read them!” She whispered seductively. Aden grinned.

“Find me a blond who reads with her finger,” Aden replied with a grin. Belle rolled her eyes.

“Find me a blond who doesn’t,” She shot back.

“I hate to interrupt boss,” Geoff said from his desk. He turned around to face the pair, a datebook in his lap, “But according to your schedule, you’ve got a budget meeting with Gavin.” Belle shook her head.

“This is flirt time with Aden,” She told him, “Top of the page,” She added before turning back to the American. Geoff looked down t the book again.

“I stand corrected,” He said, pointing a pen at the item scrawled across the top of the page in messy handwriting. He shrugged and turned back to his desk.

“It’s over Belle,” Aden declared, “It’s been over for a long time, why don’t you know that?” He asked his ex-girlfriend with a smile. Belle folded her arms across her chest.

“You and me, Spike,” she began, a seductive tone in her voice, “We’re held together by a force even stronger than true love,”

“Which is?” Aden asked her with a grin.

“We both want the last word,” She replied. Aden raised his eyebrows and looked away from his ex.

“Well I don’t have to answer to that,” He told her. Belle rolled her eyes in amusement.

“See what I mean,” She told him. Aden bit down on his lip as she walked away from him and over to her filling cabinet. She pulled a drawer open and began rummaging through it. Aden looked over at the door and saw the same clown as before. Shocked, he blinked, and it had disappeared. Belle pulled out a few sheets of paper and looked at them.

“Where are the last two finance reports?” She asked her junior. Geoff looked up from his the schedule book and shrugged.

“How much begging are you going to have to do at this budget meeting?” Geoff asked her curiously. Belle looked over at him from the filling cabinet.

“This is my shortest skirt,” She replied. Geoff laughed.

“That bad,” He said to himself, Belle herd and looked back over at him.

“I've considered taking the hem up,” she informed him.

“Again?” Geoff joked. Belle slammed the filling cabinet drawer shut. She turned around to face Geoff.

“Where the hell are they?” She yelled, “They should be in here!” Geoff rose from his chair and walked over to the angered girl cautiously. She turned to Angelo’s office. “Angelo!” She screamed. Geoff ignored her.

“Can I borrow your calculator?” He asked calmly. Belle raised an eyebrow.

“Wasn’t my calculator the one I borrowed from you?” She asked as she began walking over to Angelo’s little office.

“I was being ironic,” He shot at her, “Thanks for caring.” Belle smiled and continued walking over to Angelo’s office. Geoff pulled open Belle’s bottom drawer in search of the reports, he mouth dropped as he saw what looked to be part of a plush toy. He grabbed it and held it up to his boss. “Is this the arm off a Garfield?” he asked her.

“So I've got a temper,” She called back defensively. Geoff laughed and threw the arm down onto the desk. Belle reached out to grab the door handle of Angelo’s room, but before she could, it flew open. “Angelo, where are the last two financial reports?” She asked the Italian who was standing in front of her.

“I’m not going to lie to you Belle,” he said, sticking his hands in his suit pocket. “I stole them.”

“For what reason did you steal them?” Belle asked him, folding her arms across her chest. Angelo shrugged.

“I didn’t want you going to the budget meeting without me,” He replied, “I hate seeing you out of your depth.”

“What?”

“It pains me to say this about my own editor, Belle, but on previous occasions I have noticed a certain bluntness about your negotiating technique. Specifically, don’t throw the ashtray.” Belle shook her head.

“Where are the reports?” She asked him as she pushed past him and walked into his office.

“Belle!” Angelo moaned as she pulled open one of his cupboards and began emptying the contents on the floor. Geoff, whom had been watching the pair from Belle’s desk rolled his eyes in amusement as he shut the desk drawer and drawled across to the other side of the desk, he pulled the top drawer open.

“Insane, both of them,” He muttered to himself as he did this. He began rummaging through the drawer in search of the story he and Belle had been working on, a follow up to the story Ruby had written about gun clubs. “Utterly insane,” He mumbled as he pulled a pile of unfinished articles out of the compartment, “Still, they do say the first sign of madness is talking to yourself,” He looked around, “Who said that, was it me? I don’t know?”

“Uh, Geoff,” The deputy editor heard Ruby say cautiously. He looked up and saw a clown standing over him, his hand in his combat jacket. Ruby was standing behind him, looking frightened.

“Hello,” Geoff smiled, rising from the floor. The clown didn’t answer. He stood there, not moving an inch. “Can I help you?” The clown nodded and pulled his hand out from his coat, in his clenched fist was a revolver. Geoff’s jaw dropped in shock as Ruby screamed. Members of the news team turned around to see the gunman pointing the weapon at Geoff. Aden rose from his chair and clenched his fists.

“Who’s in charge here?” The clown asked Geoff.

“Well, well you’ve got my vote,” He replied, his voice was shaky as he looked at the gun that was pointed towards him.

“Oh no,” Ruby said to herself. The clown turned around and pointed the revolver at her. Ruby began backing away slowly.

“Look, nobody’s going to get hurt, alright!” He called out, pointing the gun from Ruby to Aden, to Annie, to Cathy and then back to Geoff. “Understand?” Geoff inhaled deeply as the clown moved his thumb up to the gun’s hammer.

“Ye- yeah, we understand,” He replied, trying to sound calm.

“Right!” The clown shouted. He was also sounding jumpy and nervous. “Now everyone, you know, just stay where they are,” He pointed the gun around the newsroom. Drew yawned in disinterest. “Okay? OKAY?”

“Yeah,” A few members of the news team mumbled. It was so silent that it was almost inaudible.

“Good,” The clown replied in satisfaction. Aden looked around nervously.

“Uh...” He began, the clown turned towards him, his hand was still on the revolver’s hammer. “Would you like us to put our hands up or something?” The clown tilted his head to the right as he thought.

“No, that’s alright,” He replied nervously, “But thanks,” Aden smiled in acknowledgment at the gun-wielding clown. Geoff coughed to attract the clown’s attention.

“Excuse me,” He called out when the clown didn’t respond. The clown turned to him, pointing the revolver at his chest again.

“Yes!”

“Is – is this a burglary?” Geoff asked him, his hands were shaking now and he had turned as white as a sheet. “Not – not that I’m trying to rush your or anything.” He added.

“No – no, it’s not a burglary.”

“Then what is it?” Even through the mask Geoff could tell he’d enraged the man beneath it.

“Just shut up!” He shouted, advancing towards the terrified deputy editor, “Just shut up, okay!” He shouted, backing Geoff into a wall. He held the gun up against the blonde’s chest. He removed the gun and turned to the now frightened news team. “Everyone just stay quiet. Stay still!” He pointed the gun around the room, pausing at Drew, Ruby and Aden. “We’re going to be fine. Got me?” He turned back to Geoff, whom was shaking. Geoff nodded.

“Yeah – yeah,” Geoff began, sounding terrified, “Quiet and still,”

“Yeah, that’s right. That’s good!” Geoff noticed that the clown’s hand was shaking as he pointed the gun towards him. “We all just have to stay calm.” The clown moaned and threw his head back in anger. “Oh hell!” He shouted out.

“What’s wrong?” Geoff asked.

“I need to go to the toilet.” The door to Angelo’s office and Belle walked out, she was putting in an earring.

“Geoff I’m going to head straight over,” The clown turned away from Geoff and over to Belle, he pulled down the hammer and reached for the trigger. “Gavin said it would be all right...” Belle turned her head towards her best friend.

BANG!

He pulled the trigger.

OMG this chapter is now my favourite as well. There were just too many hilarious lines to quote.

The Aden and Belle banter was brilliant. I love that she has 'flirt with Aden time'. I've never seen two people handle themselves after a break up in this way before. And I love it. Oh please don't let it be Belle or Aden who dies. We need Aden to continue being his cocky but witty self and Belle her angry but witty self. These two are magic together in this fic.

The gunman was pretty funny himself. I loved Geoff and Aden's words to him. Only in this fic would each of them decide to ask the gunman those questions. Drew yawning during something like this. Has he been spending too much time around Angelo? I'm starting to think that Angelo is beginning to rub of on him.

Angelo was awesome yet again. I'm running out of ways to explain just how much I love his charcter after each chapter.

I can't wait to find out who died but at the same time I don't want to know. I love all of them and it's going to be so sad to see any of them go. Especially Belle. Please not her.

Please update soon.

:o Whoa. Ok... I dunno what to say!

BRILLIANT CHAPTER, I guess would be a great start. I dunno why, but you can never do anything wrong! I LOVED the beginning with Belle and Aden. :lol: She actually schedules a time to flirt with Aden. If that's not love, then what is...

Geoff talking to himself and stating that the other two were insane was hilarious. Only Geoff.

The gunman though! :o I really hope he didn't kill Belle or Angelo! Or Geoff. Or Aden for that matter. Or Ruby... I can't wait to find out who it was, but it's gonna be sad no matter what!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

LOVED IT!!!

Belle :lol: she actually scheduled time to flirt with Aden. Cant blame the girl lol

Geoff cracked me up!

WHO DIED?!! :( I dont want it to be Belle, Geoff, Aden, Drew or Ruby..... please dont kill one of them haha

Fantastic!

Cannot wait to read more

Archived