Board Observations...

Guest Pierced Musie

I've noticed it to and it is annoying.I'm not going to get into specifics but i do think some Adelle fans are to sensitive.This is a HAA fan board,not an Adelle fan board.Not everyone is gonna like them,nor do we have to so lets respect the difference of opinions and move on.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even like Tachel, and Xavier and Ruby (they are warming to me)

but do you see me going around and attacking everyone elses favourite couple.. NO.. Im just sick of everyone picking on the adelle lovers.. im over it.. and no one seems to be doing much about it....

and yes i kno its not the Aden and Belle show (i kind of agree with certain members making it out to be like it is).. im just sick of people being attacked for liking someone that someone else doesnt

I must say I haven't noticed the problems to which you refer but I take your word for it. It all sounds very silly to me that anyone would treat another group of fans with disdain because of whom they like or don't like.

I must say though in Dan's defence, he is not a moderator so you really probably should have contacted a moderator if you wanted your problem dealt with... :ph34r:

I've noticed it to and it is annoying.I'm not going to get into specifics but i do think some Adelle fans are to sensitive.This is a HAA fan board,not an Adelle fan board.Not everyone is gonna like them,nor do we have to so lets respect the difference of opinions and move on.

thats fair enough, this is a HAA board, but Adelle are part of HAA. Whenever someone posts there love of Adelle they get told their stupid or just insult adelle!! and if someone does it back about Tachel etc, then we get told off about it. I used to use the whole of this fourm but its got to the point where i'm scared of posting anything.... I know this problem wont be a problem for very long for obvious reasons, its just really sad its got to this. :(

Its stupid when Adelle get the cover of TV week and everyone has a massive argument about it <_<

thats fair enough, this is a HAA board, but Adelle are part of HAA. Whenever someone posts there love of Adelle they get told their stupid or just insult adelle!! and if someone does it back about Tachel etc, then we get told off about it. I used to use the whole of this fourm but its got to the point where i'm scared of posting anything.... I know this problem wont be a problem for very long for obvious reasons, its just really sad its got to this. :(

Its stupid when Adelle get the cover of TV week and everyone has a massive argument about it <_<

MASSIVE generalisation there. I couldn't give a stuff who lives Aden and Belle as a couple and who doesn't. Why would I? Why would I insult someone for it??

MASSIVE generalisation there. I couldn't give a stuff who lives Aden and Belle as a couple and who doesn't. Why would I? Why would I insult someone for it??

okay, maybe it was a generalisation, but it does happen ALOT!!!!! and i'm not saying you do it at all!!!

i'm just rubbish at trying to explain what i mean :lol:

I completely agree with you Adelle_fan1000 it is about time something is done about it and sooner rather than later as I too prefer to post elsewhere rather than on this forum which is a shame as I used to enjoy viewing what others had to say rather than getting attacked! Its just aswell that I mainly only come on here for spoilers, the magazine scans and the games, I would love to post in the specific topics more often than I do but like I have said I'd rather NOT get attacked for voicing my opinion (which I am allowed to do).

I've been a member since 2006 and have posted roughly 230 times and most of those were in the games thread as afraid of being attacked by haters or people who just will not agree to disagree and basically gang up on you for liking a certain character/couple and that should NOT happen.

"Adelle" fans are aware that this is not an Adelle forum and I too like other characters other than Aden and Belle, I like Annie, Geoff, Nic and loads more but I don't go round attacking people just because they don't agree with a certain comment! that has been mentioned

xknomex, I agree with you too! about this: Whenever someone posts there love of Adelle they get told their stupid or just insult adelle!! and if someone does it back about Tachel etc, then we get told off about it

So, for now I am just going to view the spoilers, post magazine scans and play games until this problem has been sorted which I hope is soon!

As far as i can see it's a few 'Adelle' loves/obsessers who seem to cause the majority of the arguements. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why, if you hate someone/a couple so much you'd waste time posting about them, or even watching them on screne. It makes no sense to me. I find it even funnier when people say they hate a pairing, but then spam their thread saying how annoying they are. Some people have way too much free time.

As far as i can see it's a few 'Adelle' loves/obsessers who seem to cause the majority of the arguements. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why, if you hate someone/a couple so much you'd waste time posting about them, or even watching them on screne. It makes no sense to me. I find it even funnier when people say they hate a pairing, but then spam their thread saying how annoying they are. Some people have way too much free time.

I agree with you there. I have particularly noticed this phenomenon in relation to Charlie and Angelo. It's as if people are looking for attention or something.

Just to note that this is not a problem which we haven't noticed, and we have received dozens of complaints about it over the past weeks (so apologies if you were one of the ones who didn't get a reply).

We are trying our best to come up with a solution, but unfortunately there is only so much we can do.

I would like to point out however, that this is NOT something which is unique to Adelle fans. There have been various posts that say Adelle fans are attacked everytime they say something, but this is most definitely not the case. People just have to read the board to see that, and its very much an over-exaggeration.

You mention that the Adelle haters love to wind up the Adelle lovers. This is something which goes both ways. There are a select few from BOTH the Adelle and Tachel lovers, who do decide to deliberately stir each other up. These people are as bad as each other.

But at the same time, we're also getting people complaining about others who are merely expressing their own views. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to voice their dislike towards a certain couple, just so long as they do so in a mature way without deliberately trying to bait people and constantly repeating themselves. Yes there are a few people who are doing this, and we all know who they are, but others are simply stating their own views and are then attacked for doing so.

If you don't like someone's opinion, then just ignore it and respect that person's opinion, instead of starting an argument. There really is no need to jump to defend the characters everytime someone says something slightly negative about them.

For those of you who deliberately stir - grow up. Your posts are blatantly obvious and somewhat tiresome. If you continue with it, then we'll have no choice but to put you onto Moderator Preview. That isn't something we like doing, as we have far better things to be doing with our time, but sometimes its the only option.

We would also like to note that the mod team are not biased towards a particular couple, as you seem to imply in your post when you say that the Tachel lovers get away with things with the Adelle lovers don't. You should remember that when dealing with members, that we tend to do it 'behind the scenes' via PM, so just because we're not posting publicly, it doesn't mean that nothing is happening. The moderating team have posted in the threads concerned on many many occasions, but this usually falls on deaf ears.

As for the accusations of bullying, that is a serious matter and one which we have not seen much evidence of. What we have seen however, is people reporting other people for simply disagreeing with their own viewpoint and taking it as some form of personal attack.

So just to reiterate, its not just the Adelle fans who are the 'victims' here, it is affecting everyone.

Archived