Unthinkable

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter three

Warning: Sexual references, swearing & and spoilers for people outside Australia.

“Aww come on Joey don’t be like that” Robbo hissed at Joey. “Mate just leave her alone” Aden said protectively, for some reason Aden had began spending a lot more time with Joey than his girlfriend Belle. “You know, even if you do quit I know there’s something else you’re real good at” Robbo’s eyes scanned her body, mainly looking at her breasts. “Just rack off will you” Joey snapped back.

“Oh my god, I’m gonna be late” Belle quickly searched her bag for her essential items such as phone, wallet, keys. “You look nice today” Michael said as he sat at the table eating breakfast. Michael and Rachel had stayed the night, sleeping in the longue room on a mattress. “Why are you still here?” Belle snapped back. “What does it look like?” he said rolling his eyes. “Just hurry up and leave” Belle quickly sculled her coffee, “I thought you weren’t talking to me anymore” he said knowing Belle would snap back. Tired of arguing with her brother Belle remained silent, readying her things for work. “Bye Rach” Belle yelled out, Rachel had been in the bathroom for fifteen minutes fixing and brushing her hair. “Bye Belle” Rachel stuck her head out the door, “Bye Taylor” Michael mocked, as his sister gave him a evil stare in return.

“You need a hand, baby?” Robbo smirked as Joey tugged the ropes ensuring they were tight. “I’m perfectly fine, now leave me alone” Aden had made things a lot worse by informing his boss about the workplace bullying that had taken place. Robbo eyed Joey in a way that was disturbing, he looked at Joey in a way that screamed sexual predator, Aden once again was oblivious to something that was right in front of his eyes.

“Have fun at school!” Michael kissed his sister goodbye, “Play nicely” he laughed, Rachel was not looking forward to school. Not only was she attending a public school but Nicole would be in every one of her classes. “I’ll try” Like Belle Rachel had been involved with a number of school fights. And no these weren’t just verbal fights, they became very physical and violent. Belle had been in more fights than her sister, and the majority of the time it was against a guy. Everyone knew Belle Taylor in high school, she was practically famous. Always getting into trouble for skipping classes, school fights, back chatting teachers, and the world record for most times in detention. By grade 12 she had a serious wake up call, being expelled for extreme bad behaviour. Irene and Roman begged Bartlett to give her one more chance and he did. Belle then changed her ways as she wanted to make something out of herself and do well in the HSC test. Despite Belle’s good behaviour she still has that slight edge to her, the feisty and headstrong person waiting to come out.

Irene, Roman, Annie, Geoff, Nicole, Belle and Rachel had all gone out. Roman’s house was empty and so was Irene’s. Michael was a singer and songwriter, with no present gigs to prepare for, he sat at Roman’s watching television. He often grew tired quickly, fatigue always hit him hard. It was 1:00 in the afternoon and Michael’s stomach had not received any nutrients. “I’m not hungry” he said to his stomach that growled. Feeling sleepy he decided to nap for twenty minutes or so, however he woke at three. “I’M HOME!!!!” Rachel stormed through the front door dumping her school bag on the couch “ DID YOU MISS ME??” she shouted as Michael jumped waking from his nap. “Ahh...” he rubbed his head “Yeah, I certainly missed the racket you make” he mumbled. “Ha-ha, you’re s funny. I’m starving! I made some mini pizzas in home ec, you have to try some” Rachel opened her container which she stored them in; passing one over Michael scanned the food. Rachel immediately shoved a mouth full of pizza in, “Try some, its soo good” she spoke with her food still inside. Michael looked at the pizza breathing deeply, he thought to himself “It’s okay Mike, it’s just one piece. It won’t undo you’re hard training sessions at the gym” Taking a small bite this excited Rachel “Isn’t it yummy?” she squealed. “Ahh yeah” he continued to eat feeling guilty about every bite. “All finish” he let out a fake laugh, “Be right back” Rachel nodded going in for another piece. Michael casually walked up the stairs, shutting the bathroom door behind him quietly. Once again, Michael forced the food back up and into a toilet bowl. “That felt good” Michael wiped away some spit that was on his chin.

“Cya you tomorrow Joey” Aden waved goodbye as he strolled down the beach. “Bye Aden” She smiled. “Hey sis” Rachel smiled as Belle walked into Romans’. “Hi” she smiled politely at Rachel. “Where’s Aden?” Belle asked curiously. “He’s not back yet” Michael informed Belle, Belle didn’t make eye contact as he spoke. Sitting on the carpet beside her sister Belle watched The Simpsons. “Aden!” A girl screamed, “No, please” she screamed again. A hand trailed up her shirt feeling her bra, unbuttoning her shirt Belle’s heart raced. “Belle, are you alright?” Rachel noticed her frighten look as she stared at the television. Belle was completely zoned out, “Shhh, Joey. Be a good little girl and shut the F**k up” Robbo said in a creepy voice. “BELLE!” Rachel yelled, Belle broke out of her dream state, “What?” Belle’s heart was thumping harder, “Are you alright? You looked terrified before” Rachel pointed out staring at her curiously, Michael was also concerned. “Ah nothing, just thinking of some old horror film” she pretended to laugh. Rachel smiled back and continued watching the Simpsons.

“Hey Babe” Aden walked in, he didn’t bother to give Belle a hello kiss and began preparing dinner. “Would you like some more gravy Rachel?” Aden asked as he poured gravy Belle’s plate. “No thank you” she said back. “Ahh guys, I’m not feeling too well. I might skip dinner” Aden nodded, “You should have something to eat Michael” Rachel barked back. “I said I’m not hungry” he said crossly. “Rachel’s right, maybe you should have something” Belle looked him in the eyes directly. “I said no” he hissed. “What’s the problem? Can’t you just have a little bit of the mashed potato” Rachel insisted. “Look you don’t get to tell me what to do okay?” he had never used such a harsh tone with Rachel before, shocked by how mean he was getting Rachel backed off. “Fine don’t eat then, but you’re the one who’s gonna be hungry and tired tomorrow” Belle said angrily, she was tired of her brother not eating and his constant excising at the gym. It wasn’t about how much he weighed but the shape of his body.

“Hey Joe” Aden waved greeting her. “Hey” Robbo was sorting the fish while Aden was cleaning the deck. “Boss I have to leave early today. I have to do a small shift for Irene this afternoon” Aden was not only working at the prawn trawler but also worked as a casual at the diner. “Not a problem mate” Gibson nodded, “You’re going to be alright with the work load yeah?” Aden wanted to make sure he wasn’t leaving Joey with a heavy workload. “Don’t worry I can handle it, just like I can handle anything that creep Robbo throws at me” Aden laughed, happy that Joey was so sure of herself.

“No! Aden! Aden!” The screams grew louder, as she drove to work. Belle kept having small flashes of Joey and Robbo. “Something isn’t right” she thought to herself. “Hey babe, I’m at the diner if you want me” Aden left a voicemail on Belle’s phone. It was four in the afternoon; Belle had finished interviewing an old lady who lived at the old people’s home. “Ahhhhh!!!” Robbo’s hand covered Joey’s mouth. “That’s it” Belle closed her car door, slowly walking across the wooden pathway Belle heard a squeal coming from the trawler. “Joey!” Belle ran as fast as she could, looking desperately around the deck she couldn’t see her. “Oh yeah” Robbo laughed. “Aden” Joey screamed. Belle then realised it was coming from below deck, “Joey!” Belle shouted. Robbo flinched as he heard another female voice. Barging through the door Belle saw Joey wearing a bra and her jeans.

“Get your stinky fishy hands off her” Belle yelled angrily. “What are you going to do about it little girl” he laughed resuming squeezing her breasts. Scared for Joey, and breathing at a fast pace Belle swung her fist at in the direction of his face. Lying on the floor with his forehead bloody Belle began to kick his ribs, “Take that you stupid jerk! That’ll teach you to touch a girl, who do you think you are! What gives you the right to make someone feel this way! You wanna feel powerful is that it?” Belle shouted as she continued to kick. “Hey stop” Joey pulled her arm, “What? He deserves what he gets” Belle said hungry for revenge. “I know, but if you keep doing this you’re going to injury him even more. And then you’re gonna be the one who gets in trouble” Belle hesitated for a second. “Fine” she groaned and the two left together. Belle comforting a shaken Joey.

Hope ya like it, please leave a comment :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived