Unthinkable

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

It’s one pm, and as usual Roman and Irene are working at the pier diner, Irene looked at Roman strangely after hearing the news of Belle’s siblings “So Michael and Rachel are back in town”

Roman spoke as he chopped some onions up “Looks that way”

“You know what that means.....” Irene gave Roman a look which they both understood. Just as Roman was about to take out an order for table 15, Rachel came through the front door. Geoff was sitting by himself at one of the tables, as soon as Rachel spotted him her eyes lit up and a smile began to form, “Hey!” she yelled out in a very excited voice. “Oh my...Rachel! How are you? What are you doing here?”

“Steady boy, one question at a time” she let out a cute giggle, causing Geoff to blush slightly. “Sorry, it’s just such a big surprise seeing you again”

“Surprises are usually a good thing, do you think me coming back is a bad surprise?”

“No way! I missed you heaps!” Geoff‘s happiness created a massive smile on his face. “Hey would you like to show me anyone, things have certainly changed around here, Mr Campbell would you consider giving me a Summer Bay tour?” Geoff nodded. Rachel was thrilled to see Geoff again, it felt like nothing could ruin her chances with Geoff now until Nicole showed up. “Hey baby!” Nicole strutted into the diner, wearing her Gucci handbag. “Do you know her?” Rachel asked, then Nicole swung her arm around Geoff’s shoulder. “Yeah....this is Nicole....” Geoff said uneasily. “He’s girlfriend. Who are you?” Nicole asked in a friendly manner. “No one....” Rachel mumbled angrily under her breath, jealous of Nicole. “I was just about to give Rach a tour of Summer Bay since its been ages since she’s been here” Geoff laughed oblivious to Rachel’s angry expression, “Forget it, I’ll show myself around” she walked out grumpily, brushing Nicole’s shoulder on the way out. “Okay....what was that all about...” Geoff asked confused. “Probably got PMS” Nicole said not caring who Rachel was, moving in for a kiss Roman walked up to his daughter “Nicole what do you think you’re doing with your tongue”

“Taste testing”, Nicole pashed Geoff.

“Sorry I asked.... Oi! Stick that tongue of yours back in your mouth, now!” Roman placed the plate down as he turned around he displayed a disgusted look on his face.

“Get a life dad, you’re seriously the most embarrassing dad on this planet” Nicole always had the final word with her dad.

“Arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh” Rachel slammed the door, Aden and Michael were sitting on the sofa chatting. “What’s your problem” Michael asked annoyed that he would have to endure another one of her tantrums. “I just met the most disgusting creature on the earth”

“Rachel, you’ve known Taylor for 17 years. Have you just realised that?” Michael said looking at Rachel.

“Excuse me, I’m not disgusting you are” Belle walked in overhearing their conversation. “So what’s the creature’s name?” Belle asked as she sat next to Aden. “Richole, or something...”, she sat on the carpet groaning to herself.

“Hello again” Nicole continued to speak to her in a friendly tone. “What are you doing here, are you stalking me or something”

“No actually, I live here” she smiled. Rachel’s eyes nearly fell out “You live....you live...where?” Rachel said unable to comprehend her words. “Rach, she said she lives here” Belle said trying to get through to her sister. Rachel continued to stare at Nicole in shock. “Rachel, this is Nicole. She lives here with her father Roman, and she’s dating Geoff Campbell” Belle said in a slow tone, she could tell her sister was freaking out inside. Shaking her head, Rachel finally realised she had been silent for almost sixty seconds “Oh....so you’re ..... You’re seeing Geoff and you live here. You live here....... you live here.... and so do we...” Nicole nodded after Rachel’s pauses. “Who’s we?” Nicole asked. “My brother and I” Nicole then spotted Michael sitting on the cough, “Whoa! Hottie alert”

Michael looked around the room, feeling uncomfortable. Nicole then saw his necklace, which had a cross on it “Looks like I’ve chosen the wrong Christian” Nicole said using her flirtatious voice.

“He’s 23! Nicole!” Belle snapped. Despite her hate for her brother, Belle was very protective of him. “Oh sor..ry!” Nicole continued to check him out. “Nicole, stop it! You’re way to young for him” Belle snapped again. “Okay chill out, I was just looking. Besides why are you getting all protective of him, you have a boyfriend you know, and who might I add is sitting in this room” Belle exchanged looks from Aden to Michael, then to Nicole “He’s my brother!” she said crossly. “Oh my god” Nicole said in deep shock, Aden was also shocked but managed to keep quiet. “What happened? Why is your brother so freakin hot and you’re so not” Rachel was starting to get pissed off too, “Excuse me Richole, don’t talk about my brother that way!” she yelled. “It’s Nicole, and I’m allowed to look, I’m I aint touching” she giggled, while Belle rolled her eyes.

“Let’s get one thing straight, while you are here, you will and must stay away from me! Got it!” Belle eyed her brother. “But you’re totally ruining our chance to be a family again” Belle laughed “A family? Which family is that....and what is family? Have we ever been a family...” Belle rolled her eyes, walking out of the room. “We were a family and still are....” Rachel couldn’t understand why Belle said the things she did. “Of course we are” Michael smiled, pretending the three of them belong to a together and ‘normal’ family.

“Babe you okay?” Aden asked as they hopped into Belle’s bed, “Just Great” she said sarcastically. Belle was still feeling annoyed with her brother, what was the point of coming to the bay again? She asked herself. “Because if you’re not okay, we can talk about it” Aden said holding her hand. “I’m fine seriously” Aden forced a smile. It was 9:30pm, Belle and Aden slowly fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning, Aden left early for work. Luckily him and Belle were still able to keep their jobs, regardless of the recent robbery. Surfin on her laptop Belle signed into msn, not expecting anyone to be online so early, unexpectedly Rachel was online.

Rachel says: Hey! :)

♥βέllě♥ says: Hi Rachie

Rachel says: God, that B*ch is sooo annoying!! :angry:

♥βέllě♥ says: Which one?

Rachel: That stupid cow, Nicole

♥βέllě♥ says: Sis..... just give her a break

Rachel says: a break? A break? I’ll break her Ralph Lauren leg!

♥βέllě♥ says: LOL! You’re just gonna have to accept it Rach. Geoff has moved on.

Rachel says: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥βέllě♥ says: um okay...

Rachel says: It’s not fair; we made a promise to each other. We slept together, I love him Belle.

♥βέllě♥ says: Yeah I know and may I remind you to watch out for Mike, he might see what you just typed. And he would kill you!

Rachel says: I feel like dying at the moment, so it’s all good.

♥βέllě♥ says: lol, you’ll get over it. Time heals all wounds.

Rachel says: I’m in love with him, and always will be. I don’t think I’ll ever get over him Belle!

♥βέllě♥ says: Hmmmm.....

Rachel says: Hmm what?

♥βέllě♥ says: Nothing, that’s just what I say when I have nothing to say

Rachel says: LOL I KNOW! :D

♥βέllě♥ says: anyway gotta go and have a shower, stink so bad! Lol. See ya around.

Rachel says: Yeah I was gonna say, I can smell you from here. You smell!

♥βέllě♥ says: Like roses

Rachel says: Like dead roses.

♥βέllě♥ says: Shut up! Cya xxx. :lol:

Belle is offline.

PLEASE COMMENT!

Hey laura thanks again for your message! Although I might stop writing this fic if no one is commenting. I am really busy and don't wanna waste my time writing a story no one is going to read. People might be reading it, but the only way I can found out from people whether they like the story or not is by commenting! I was really excited about writing "Unthinkable" but oh well...

I haven't been reading this but I just came in here out of curiosity and noticed your last comment. I hope you don't feel I'm being harsh saying this because I'm only saying it because it's my reason for not really reading your fics anymore and it might be other people's too so maybe it'll help in some way(?) but I don't tend to read or comment on your fics anymore because I spent time reading 2 of them and then you just seemed to get fed up and start new ones instead of continuing and I don't have time to commit to reading fics if the writer is going to forget about them half way through.

Again hope you aren't offended by this because what I have read of yours I've enjoyed.

Haha thanks davy! I'm sure that's it *rolls eyes*. Its different for this fic because I actually know where I taking this. The last two fics I've started and I know how they begin but I have no idea planned prior to writing it for the ending of the story. But this ficition I do! lol. Planning actually makes all the difference :lol:

Archived