Joey Collins - Kate Bell

alias

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't like Joey. I found her to be whiny and frustrating to watch. I fekt her scenes wih Charlie always appeared akward. I am glad she is gone and hope she is gone for good.

Yeah I agree with you .

I haven't liked her atall and always found her to be a bit simple and her relationship with Charlie was the weirdest thing ever. They just did not suit at all and I think if she wan't one half of the lesbian relationship then she wouldn't have been as pop

Simple? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If you want simple then look no further than Geoff. Yes she may have been a lowly fisherwoman with some hilarious WTF lines...but tell that to Hugo when she played him to get an admission of the cheatage after spotting the 'Earring of Doom' at his place.

I'm thinkin' she should join the Police force IF she comes back. With her budding detective skills and aptitude being displayed thanks to the earring debacle, she could easily end up as Charlies boss within 5-10 years. LMFAO!!!

• 8 months later...

The woman in this still from upcoming miniseries 'The Pacific' (sequel to Band of Brothers - the best TV show EVER!!!) looks kinda similar to Kate Bell (Joey). She is gonna be in it...with Isabel Lucas and Ian Meadows (Rocco) :) :)

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/10...236545_640w.jpg

Edited by devon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confirmed that Kate Bell has a role in Neighbours:

While it doesn't look like Charlie's (Esther Anderson) lesbian lover Joey is coming back to Home and Away anytime soon, fans of actress Kate Bell will be pleased to know that she's popping up on another soapie.

Kate has landed a guest role on Neighbours, and her character Naomi Lord, couldn't be more different.

The newcomer, who makes her debut on April 26, comes into Ringo's (Sam Clark) life when she goes into anaphylactic shock and is saved by the hunk, who is now a paramedic.

When he later visits her in hospital, it's clear there is an attraction, but when Ramsay Street insider tells us, when it comes to Naomi, all is not what it seems.

"She quickly reveals her true colors" our insider tells us, "and the consequences could be well devastating for another favourite"

Source: http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index....0/page__st__180

• 4 months later...

Could we get over Joey / Kate already? Who cares about her and her relationship with Charlie, it was last year - get over it!

People have a right to post on any past, present or guest character they like whether that person is still in the show or not, you cannot tell people what to say and do.

Edited by matticus01