Joey Collins - Kate Bell

alias

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked her right from the start, she seems so genuine and lovely and strong.

Some people have said it seems weird that she keeps trying to make a move on loadsa girls after what's happened to her but not really because like she said Charlie makes her happy, and forget for a change. A distraction from what happened.

My mum was just watching H&A with me and she hasn't watched it much lately and said 'who is she' !! it was the episode with Joey and Charlie on the boat having a picnic where they dance and she grabs her hands. My mum said 'she looks old enough to be her mother' hardly... yes Joey does look younger but not thattt much younger. Do we know how old Joey is suppose to be? I guessed about 20, but Kate is about 25 isn't she? and Esther 29? She does seem a more similar age to Ruby though, but they don't seem to interact much together.

Oh ye is there a thread with the FHM scans anywhere? thanks

Edited by grinch-girl

• 2 weeks later...

Joey is the perfect character in my opinion - she's sweet and sensitive yet strong and confident with a flame of attitude that appears in the best (and worst) of times! I think I would put Joey down as one of the most real characters on the show! As for Kate, I think she's an excellent little actress - she gives her all, and her efforts show!

:D

Joey is the perfect character in my opinion - she's sweet and sensitive yet strong and confident with a flame of attitude that appears in the best (and worst) of times! I think I would put Joey down as one of the most real characters on the show! As for Kate, I think she's an excellent little actress - she gives her all, and her efforts show!

:D

Totally agree - I really hope she stays and continues her role as Joey. She is just like Joey Potter (Katie Holmes) from Dawson's Creek character wise and similar in looks too and have the same name!! A great cast imo

• 3 weeks later...