Joey Collins - Kate Bell

alias

Riding high on the tide of the fangirly love for Kate that seems to be popping up everywhere (as it should), I found the website for her new short film. http://www.streetangelshortfilm.com/

Here's some choice photos from the site:

In which Kate wears a really bad wig

10mjxif.jpg

Beats up cops

2naobgo.jpg

And fights ninjas

1z215qd.jpg

:wub: Yeah, this movie looks cracktastic and I'm going to be needing to see it as soon as possible, thanks.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! I heard her talking about the whole ninjas thing, and now it all makes sense! Bless you Rabsey :)

But you're right, that's a terrible wig... reminds me of Steph from LazyTown :lol:

So... she plays guitar, sings, can kill ninjas and is generally all around awesome. What can't this chick do?

What is sexier than Kate Bell? Kate Bell doing Kung Fu on film :wub: !
I think that Naked!Kate is pretty much the sexiest Kate of all. Wouldn't you agree, Lauz? :wink: I think I'm going to have to watch that clip again before I go to bed :wub:

But yes, as a former martial artist, I can safely say that Kate doing any kind of fight scene = massive amounts of hotness. I think I've watched that footage of her rehearsing the swordfight with the ninjas, like a hundred times now.

Oh I do agree :wink: Surprisingly, I've only watched her nakedness once... probably as a subconscious safety precaution. So much hotness in one scene... my emotions can't handle it!

But I will watch it before I go to bed too, which won't be for a while cause I'm still writing.

Oh I do agree :wink: Surprisingly, I've only watched her nakedness once... probably as a subconscious safety precaution. So much hotness in one scene... my emotions can't handle it!
I've watched it a few times, mainly because I still can't believe that it's real! As soon as it's finished I'm like :blink: Did that just happen?

But I will watch it before I go to bed too, which won't be for a while cause I'm still writing.
Good, the world needs more Jarlie fic!