Do you miss Jack ?

Guest -Kevin-

Do you miss Jack ?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NO! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I completely agree.

Well from someone who loves Belle , I cant see how you can say Jack is rubbish :) when she is the epitomy of the word.

and obviously Jacks not rubbish , just look at the majority of votes that say they miss him so much :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with everyone and playing tit for tat? Belle has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and if Jody (or anyone else) wants to call Jack a rubbish character in a thread where the question was asked then they should be more than entitled to do so. Especially without being quoted and having some childish, provoking remark about a character they may like (which is completely irrelvant) and the fact that they like them as validity for their opinion not counting as much. THAT'S rubbish.

NO! A one-dimensional character with zero personality is hard to miss. :P If they'd bothered to build up his character properly, gave him a little bit of depth & a decent storyline that revolved around him alone (not just the JM rollercoaster) then maybe he'd be interesting & missable.

Actually feel bad for Paul for being stuck with such a lame character for so long, there's nothing much to work with.

NO! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I completely agree.

Well from someone who loves Belle , I cant see how you can say Jack is rubbish :) when she is the epitomy of the word.

and obviously Jacks not rubbish , just look at the majority of votes that say they miss him so much :P

It's just my opinion, the poll asked if I missed him, and I was honest about it. I don't have to like Jack, or be nice about him.

What is it with everyone and playing tit for tat? Belle has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and if Jody (or anyone else) wants to call Jack a rubbish character in a thread where the question was asked then they should be more than entitled to do so. Especially without being quoted and having some childish, provoking remark about a character they may like (which is completely irrelvant) and the fact that they like them as validity for their opinion not counting as much. THAT'S rubbish.

Well I was just saying my opinion and obviously when somebody calls somebodys favourite character rubbish its going to stir up some anger in a person , so I just expressed my opinion on the rubbish thing.I think Belle's rubbish , some others think Jack's rubbish which is fine :)

Well I was just saying my opinion and obviously when somebody calls somebodys favourite character rubbish its going to stir up some anger in a person , so I just expressed my opinion on the rubbish thing.I think Belle's rubbish , some others think Jack's rubbish which is fine :)

I apologise for using the word rubbish, I didn't mean to cause offense, I just wanted to be very clear about how I felt about Jack.

Archived