Jade Goody - Diagnosed With Cancer

Guest Cal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, she must have known she was going to get cancer test results at some point, having most probably just being for a cancer test. Whilst it's sad for her though, this means nothing to me, oh Vienna.

That is very disrespectful and inconsiderate.It means nothing to you.

Have you experienced your mother dying at a very young age because that is exactly what will hppen to her 2 little boys.

The most tragic thing in this is her two young sons growing up without a mother. I feel terribly sorry for her but i do wish she would stop 'selling her story' to the media every step of the way.

Tbh, though, if she really is as desperately ill as feared then, in the nicest possible way, she's obviously not 'selling her story' to the media for her own personal gain (like kiss-'n'-tell stories, for example), because I'm sure even Jade Goody's realised by now that money's nothing in comparison to your life, your health and the happiness of you and those around you. I wouldn't normally say this, but I think that if Jade wants to talk to the media about it then a) it's good publicity to let people know that cancer can occur at such a young age and b) if she puts the money she makes into a trust fund for those two gorgeous boys (as I'm guessing she will), then anything that makes their lives even the slightest bit easier after she's gone gets a big thumbs up from me.

I feel desperately sad for her, though. I really hope the outcome surprises everyone.

The thing that got to me today in the papers was when i read that she was going to tell her boys this week that "the tadpoles in her tummy were going to kill her" i just can't imagine how hard that is going to be for her, i mean she will probably get upset which will make her boys upset and that will make her feel even worse :(

My heart goes out to any one who has lost a loved one through cancer, its such a horrible word but to sell her stort to make money for her boys fair enough, but do we need to know every think she is going through as some one who has lost a very close person to Cancer its not some thing you readily talk about, but you try and get through it the best way you can.

Dont get me wrong she is a young woman in the prime of her life with every thing t live for and I feel so sorry for the ttwo little boys who have to grow up with out there mother.

She now may want her death televised. Like, people would watch her die on TV. :unsure: With all due respect, she's crossing the line BIG TIME. And the thing that worries me is that people will actually sit down and watch it if it goes ahead...

Plus, she must have known she was going to get cancer test results at some point, having most probably just being for a cancer test. Whilst it's sad for her though, this means nothing to me, oh Vienna.

That is very disrespectful and inconsiderate.It means nothing to you.

Have you experienced your mother dying at a very young age because that is exactly what will hppen to her 2 little boys.

He made it pretty clear that he thinks it's sad for her though. And I assume since he doesn't really know her personally, that's why it doesn't make a difference to him. When I said it's sad, I too meant that it's really sad for her. I think it must be horrible for her and her family, but at the same time it doesn't really affect me personally since I barely know who she is. Nuance and perspective, whilst it's a very sad situation for her, it's not a really sad situation for someone who doesn't know her at all, and that doesn't mean they don't understand and agree that the situation is very sad for her and her family.

My heart goes out to any one who has lost a loved one through cancer, its such a horrible word but to sell her stort to make money for her boys fair enough, but do we need to know every think she is going through as some one who has lost a very close person to Cancer its not some thing you readily talk about, but you try and get through it the best way you can.

Dont get me wrong she is a young woman in the prime of her life with every thing t live for and I feel so sorry for the ttwo little boys who have to grow up with out there mother.

I don't think you can say that cancer's 'not something you readily talk about'. Maybe by talking about it, this is her way of dealing with what's happening. Maybe she wants to publicise the fact that anyone, young or old, celebrity or not, can get cancer, and that people should be on their guard. Publicising it is the bravest thing I think she could do.

I feel desperately sorry for Jack Tweedy. They're getting married as soon as possible. The poor guy must be in bits. Hopefully he can be a good dad to Freddy and Bobby when their mummy's gone.

I feel desperately sorry for Jack Tweedy. They're getting married as soon as possible. The poor guy must be in bits. Hopefully he can be a good dad to Freddy and Bobby when their mummy's gone.

That's really not his place - I'm assuming their real father will take over responsibility for them., and not a man who's just been released from prison for assault.

Archived