Another one leaves the show

Guest The_Hunters_Rock_My_World

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't miss Steve and Miranda one bit. Mickey will most likely stay with Toady if anything happens to Lou, which it won't. I like Bridgett, but I won't cry about it if she leaves. I will cry if Declan leaves, and I'll scream and throw things if Becks even THINKS of abandoning me!!

With the Parkers leaving this is the perfect time to bring the Timmins/Steiger back. Also a Frosie and Pepper would make my year, that's if Natalie Saleeba, Ben Lawson and Nicky Whelan all agree new contracts. I've got my fingers crossed.

This would definiatley help increase the ratings by a mile.

With the Parkers leaving this is the perfect time to bring the Timmins/Steiger back. Also a Frosie and Pepper would make my year, that's if Natalie Saleeba, Ben Lawson and Nicky Whelan all agree new contracts. I've got my fingers crossed.

This would definiatley help increase the ratings by a mile.

You're kidding right? When The Timmins were on, ratings were awful and only improved when they had left. The show will NEVER bring back the Timmins! I wouldn't mind if Frosie and Pepper returned, but the show is fine without them so their return isn't that important.

I agree with Jem though that I'll throw things if Rebecca ever leaves - she's the best thing to happen to the show IMO!

For those wondering, Lou and Mickey are not leaving. The only ones confirmed are Steve, Miranda and Bridget. I think I'm the only who will find it sad when they leave. I personally liked them and their realism. They seemed like a family that I would know and I appreciated that...

It will be interesting to see what happens with Bridget , Declan and their baby !! <_<

Maybe the baby dies ? Declan gets the kid ? Bridget dies in child birth ?

I hope they get a dramatic exit.

For some reason I can see her losing tha baby and then the family leave?? I love Declan, once he doesnt leave Im ok! I love his relationship with Rebecca. :)

Archived