Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

Just to reiterate, as well as your script and entry form, we also require a summary in no more than 100 words describing the leadup/context of your scene.

This is due to the fact that if your scene is part of a bigger storyline you had in mind, we need to know the storyline in order to fully understand the scene. :)

If you are unsure, then you can take a look at last year's entries here http://backtothebay.net/features/script-comp08-scripts.shtml

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bad feeling that my idea could possibly be very close to an actual scene in the show, if the spoilers are anything to go by. What are the chances! Should I change tack just in case? I wouldnt want to be accused of plagiarism.

I have a bad feeling that my idea could possibly be very close to an actual scene in the show, if the spoilers are anything to go by. What are the chances! Should I change tack just in case? I wouldnt want to be accused of plagiarism.

If you read the rules it explains a little bit about copyrighting ideas. Providing you use your own words and use the idea in your own way you can not be accused of plagiarism. The relevant rule is number 13. (If your entry arrives before a scene is aired as well, then you can not be accused of copying either, :P so get it in quick !!!!!)

Archived