Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we should be seeing posts of people pumped to particpate! :P

Hut! Hut! Hut! Two and four and six and eight! BTTB is really great! Give me a B! Give me a T! Give me a T! Give me a B! BTTB!

Is that pumped up enough for you? Yes, I have been watching American football lately... :lol:

that cracked me up! :D was laughing literally for a few minutes :P

I'm hoping to do it ... But .. as I'll be traveling Asia then ... I'm not sure :o

we should be seeing posts of people pumped to particpate! :P

Hut! Hut! Hut! Two and four and six and eight! BTTB is really great! Give me a B! Give me a T! Give me a T! Give me a B! BTTB!

Is that pumped up enough for you? Yes, I have been watching American football lately... :lol:

that cracked me up! :D was laughing literally for a few minutes :P

Oh good, I hoped people wouldn't think I'd finally lost the plot :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone point me in the direction of Coral Drouyn's guide to scene writing? I'm sure Dan said it would be published in February. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've had a **** day and I just want to find the guide.

Can someone point me in the direction of Coral Drouyn's guide to scene writing? I'm sure Dan said it would be published in February. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've had a **** day and I just want to find the guide.

You will find it included in Dan's first post of the Bevan Q and A thread HERE :D

It's been a long time coming, but I'm now pleased to announce the launch of this year's Scriptwriting Competition! You will find all the info you need on the main site

scriptcomp09.jpg

If you have any questions, either post them in here or contact Eduardo Bearo, Skykat or myself :)

Archived