Frankie Monroe Scriptwriting Comp '09

Guest Dan F

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've never taken part before, then I can assure you that it's a lot of fun. Yep, it's nervewracking - especially in the days following your entry being submitted and leading up to the results being revealed :wacko: - but it's a great way of building up confidence in putting your work out there to be judged. The constuctive comments I've received in the last two years from Coral and the judges taking part have been excellent and have really given me something to work with - and I know I'm not the only one who agrees with that.

I highly recommend giving it a go if you're interested! :D

I might give it a go this year, last year I changed my mind and didn't enter.

Everyone should give it a go! If you're not so confident with it, still send it in. Just think of the prizes! :P

And besides, everyone always gets feedback on how to improve their writting skills, even I did and I won twice, no one is ever perfect!

I might give it a go this year, last year I changed my mind and didn't enter.

Everyone should give it a go! If you're not so confident with it, still send it in. Just think of the prizes! :P

And besides, everyone always gets feedback on how to improve their writting skills, even I did and I won twice, no one is ever perfect!

And he isn't entering this year so the rest of you will get a look in :P

Archived