Mac vs PC

Guest MissOlivia22

Oh my. I can't wait for the Mac-bashing to start. :P I've always used Mac. I think they're much easier than a PC. But that said, PCs do have some advantages.

Mac trumps PC for me. :)

Edit: Reason for me liking Mac: Easier to navigate.

I just switched to Mac from PC and I love it, it just works better for me. And yeah, as Cal said, easier to navigate. I love my Mac :wub: plus I've also had no problems with it so far. My PC was constantly going back to the shop because things had gone wrong.

Check out

Ooooo! I'm glad someone made this topic! I'm gonna buy a new laptop real soon because my other one just died and I need it before Uni starts back up again.

I've really wanna get a Mac because I use them at Uni, but I'm not so sure... Is the battery life on the macbook better then a PC?

Also, I was reading up on it on ebay the other night and people were asking questions about leopard and tiger or something... What exactly is that? :lol:

Also, I was reading up on it on ebay the other night and people were asking questions about leopard and tiger or something... What exactly is that? :lol:

They're the operating systems. :)

Cheetah/Puma = 10.1, Jaguar = 10.2, Panther = 10.3, Tiger = 10.4, Leopard = 10.5. If you buy a new one, Leopard will be installed onto it.

They're the operating systems. :)

Cheetah/Puma = 10.1, Jaguar = 10.2, Panther = 10.3, Tiger = 10.4, Leopard = 10.5. If you buy a new one, Leopard will be installed onto it.

Oh Ok thanks Cal :D

Mac's seem complicated to me because I barely use them, and I've been using PC's my whole life. I just feel like I want to try something new, especially how people who use Mac's, rave about them!

Archived