Bushfires

Guest zzazzb

It's so horrible, especially for the people who have lost their homes and family and friends. I can't bear to watch it on the news. It's amazing how fast these fires spread and how long they take to put out.

I was watching the cricket and they are doing some fundraising at the Adelaide Oval when the kiwi's play the aussies next. I hope everyone in these areas gets to safety.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really worried about a friend in Bendigo as I know they were affected, some died and a bunch of homes are gone. I don't know if he's ok or not though, he was on the internet yesterday but that was a whole 24 hrs ago, anything could have happened!

I'm watching Sunrise at the moment and we're still waiting for that bus to come down from the hills. God, it makes me sick that some of those fires were deliberately lit :angry:

This is heartbreaking, and all I could think about when watching it on the television this morning were the members on here who are from Australia. Does anyone know how Cranbourne is? A friend of mine, and a fellow member on this board, lives there and I haven't spoken to him in a while.

Archived