Which original character from 1988 do you wish was still on the show ?

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of them! In particular; Sally, Roo and Bobby. But at least we got 20 years with Sally, they shouldn't have left Justine Clark go so easily! It'd be great to see her, Morag and Martha in action now! And wonder what Roo would make off her Aunty Colleen?!

I really like Carly and after seeing her return last year i think it would be interesting for her and her family to return to see how they are doing now :) it was great that most of the 1988 cast was back last year

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, isn't she still married to Ben? Cause Ben was played by Julian McMahon who is now on Nip/Tuck so I think they'd have a hard time getting him back.

I really like Carly and after seeing her return last year i think it would be interesting for her and her family to return to see how they are doing now :) it was great that most of the 1988 cast was back last year

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, isn't she still married to Ben? Cause Ben was played by Julian McMahon who is now on Nip/Tuck so I think they'd have a hard time getting him back.

yer but i'm sure they would figure something out like they had a huge argument and she had to leave him or something.

Archived