Character/Storyline – What Would You Like To See Happen Thread

Guest Skykat

Thank you :D That really motivated me! I'm sorry about your computer :( but I won't be able to post the fic in the coming weeks anyway because they will be filled with (too much) school work and I need to write some more on the fic before I start posting.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/wishes just let me know :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you :D That really motivated me! I'm sorry about your computer :( but I won't be able to post the fic in the coming weeks anyway because they will be filled with (too much) school work and I need to write some more on the fic before I start posting.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/wishes just let me know :D

I like emotional stories with happy endings. :D

I would love to see some Jai/Annie/Irene fics because we dont really see them interacting much in fics or have a feature in a fic to be honest.

Irene features quite a lot in Summer Bay High but , sorry, no Jai or Annie. :)

Cool might venture in some time :D

I wasn't sure whether to post this idea here, in the Advertise Your Fic thread or even the Suggestions thread... :unsure:

In the SBH chapter I'm working on at the moment I mention a book called Ghosts and Legends of Summer Bay. The book has never been mentioned on the show and doesn't exist outside my imagination but I thought other writers might be interested in using the idea. Think about all the deaths and disasters in Summer Bay over the years - bound to be a ghost or two lurking around, isn't there? :P And, if not a ghost, at the very least, a legend! :wink:

Anyway, if anyone wants to use the subject, feel free. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind seeing another Ric or Aden in the bay sometime in the near future.. Trey doesn't give off that same "Dalby" or Aden vibe when they were bad. They also need to involve Xavier in this.. so maybe he would be the one getting picked on by the new badboy. That would just be awesome... P.S: Trey has horrible hair!

Archived