Character/Storyline – What Would You Like To See Happen Thread

Guest Skykat

This thread is for you to:

Post ideas on what you would have wanted to happen (or would like to happen) to the characters in the show.

Discussion in here should be based on the real show’s storylines.

Discuss things which have been briefly mentioned in a particular storyline but we not seen on-screen and how they might have been played out.

Discuss other people's suggestions and add your own alternative suggestions or expand on ideas in another person's post.

This thread isn't for discussing spoilers or for discussing the characters, it is merely for your ideas and suggestions.

And just to make everyone aware, ideas from this thread may be used as a starting point for other member’s future Fan Fictions.

Have fun sharing your thoughts and ideas and discussing them with other members.

The usual spamming rules do apply in here so repeated 'I agrees' or 'I'd love to see that' without contributing your own ideas and suggestions might see you getting a spamming reminder. The point of this thread though is that speculation, discussion and your own thoughts which might not be spoilers or discussing the charters and so would be spam in other sections are ON TOPIC in this thread.

Any questions, don't clutter the thread up, PM a staff member and we'll happily try and answer them for you. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kat, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post :unsure: (but the Writer's Assistance thread didn't seem the right place either) so you're welcome to move it if it's not.

Talking of things that "you would have wanted to happen" there are certain fanfics from a while back that have disappeared off the forum altogether from when the site crashed two or three years ago. So I would LOVE Wanda to re-post Selfless Love (Kane, Dani, Kirsty). It was the most emotional story I ever read and I know it had a huge readership.

And I'd really like Adia to resurrect All That You Can't Leave Behind (Johnny, Rocco) from The Vault too...

Like I said, Kat, you're welcome to move this if it's in the wrong place but there didn't seem to be a suitable thread and I didn't know if I could start one. <_<

Kat, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post :unsure: (but the Writer's Assistance thread didn't seem the right place either) so you're welcome to move it if it's not.

Talking of things that "you would have wanted to happen" there are certain fanfics from a while back that have disappeared off the forum altogether from when the site crashed two or three years ago. So I would LOVE Wanda to re-post Selfless Love (Kane, Dani, Kirsty). It was the most emotional story I ever read and I know it had a huge readership.

And I'd really like Adia to resurrect All That You Can't Leave Behind (Johnny, Rocco) from The Vault too...

Like I said, Kat, you're welcome to move this if it's in the wrong place but there didn't seem to be a suitable thread and I didn't know if I could start one. <_<

Actually, and I haven't forgotten that Return to the Bay is still awaiting an update and the chance for those poor forgotten folks trapped in the bank with a bomb to be rescued either!

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see a storyline that would "re energize" Kirsty and Kane's love for each other. I know they left together but it seemed that original "connection" between them was a bit weaker than it used to be. Call me harsh but I feel that if both Kane and Kirsty experience a recurrence of their of their health problems from 2004 (Kirsty's Kidney problems and Kane's testicular cancer) then their support for each other as they they help help other conquer their health problems again restrengthens the love between Kirsty and Kane.

Also the matter of Kane going through cancer again could involve Martha helping him and becoming a new friend to Kane as she has had cancer as well.

I'd actually like to SEE some Kane/Kirsty storylines. There's a total dearth of them at the moment.

I actually started writing a KK fan fiction a few weeks after Kane went to jail, but stopped writing a bit after. I found that fan fic on my computer about a month ago and have been writing a bit on it since that. I wasn’t planning on posting it because it’s not any good, because I didn't think anyone was interested in KK fan fics and because there are mostly Aden/Belle fan fics and it seems that people are mostly reading ffs based around them.

I might post my fan fic after all, though I have to warn you. It’s not really good and there are a few language mistakes because my English is really that great. It’s also the first fan fic I’ve ever written.

I'd actually like to SEE some Kane/Kirsty storylines. There's a total dearth of them at the moment.

I actually started writing a KK fan fiction a few weeks after Kane went to jail, but stopped writing a bit after. I found that fan fic on my computer about a month ago and have been writing a bit on it since that. I wasn’t planning on posting it because it’s not any good, because I didn't think anyone was interested in KK fan fics and because there are mostly Aden/Belle fan fics and it seems that people are mostly reading ffs based around them.

I might post my fan fic after all, though I have to warn you. It’s not really good and there are a few language mistakes because my English is really that great. It’s also the first fan fic I’ve ever written.

Well, if you post it I'll certainly read and review :D. It's probably a lot better than you think and don't put yourself down about English being your second language - my knowledge of Norwegian is zilch! Have to let you know tho my ancient computer is dying a death and keeps switching itself off (several times in succession a couple of nights ago) and pretty soon it's going to die and not wake up again. :( It'll be a couple of weeks before I can afford to get a new one so if you do happen to post and don't hear from me for a while, that will be the reason.

I don't read Aden/Belle fics mainly because I don't have very much time for going on the PC so I tend to just read stories by authors I already know and like, but also because I hardly ever watch H&A (unless Kane or Ollie are in the episode) and don't know many of the characters. I know who Aden is, for instance, but I only have a very vague idea of who Belle is. I certainly know who Kane, Kirsty and Ollie are :D tho and would love to read a new fic about them! :D

Archived