Shipwrecked 2009

Guest Miranda

I haven't watched any of this series till Sunday and I liked most people. I thought the new arrivals, Markus and Lois, were allright and seemed really nice (and Markus is hot :P). I just wished they chose they both chose the Tigers.

I think Hermione and Tom are really cute together.

Can't wait for the next one.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched any of this series till Sunday and I liked most people. I thought the new arrivals, Markus and Lois, were allright and seemed really nice (and Markus is hot :P). I just wished they chose they both chose the Tigers.

I think Hermione and Tom are really cute together.

Can't wait for the next one.

If you've only just started watching you haven't had a chance to see how vile Tom is yet. After a few episodes your opinion on him and Hermione might change.

I do like Andrew more now though. When he called Nadeja a waste of space the other day, I laughed and laughed. He seems to be able to say exactly what he is thinking without sugar coating it.

Another thing which made me laugh last week was when they had that 'circle of friendship' or whatever it was. Xanthi said something like 'I like the way Andrew looks after the girls when they need certain things doing' :lol: and everyone laughed. I still don't know what he meant or what he was implying.

I didn’t get why the new arrivals had the sharks participate in the who’s the most or least game with respect to a person’s traits as it was apparent that no good could come from it but it showed that they possessed quite a degree of resiliency as was evident when they had the dance night.

I don’t particularly Xanthi or Andrew. There’s just something about the way Xanthi is that makes me feel as though he loves himself. And we’ve already seen how condescending Andrew can be when he talks down to people. Have to say though I loved the infighting. It was great viewing.

Soodi. Wow she was acting like a true princess. Expecting everyone to go out of their way for her even though I felt she should have been more grateful for the sharks accepting her onto their island. Nobody forced her to nominate over. I think the onus should be on her to try and fit in not the other way round. When they were talking about her over at Shark Island Maz said that she was fed up with her constantly talking about herself. Obviously implying that she was all about me, me, me.

Xanthi was smart though because had Soodi nominated, almost certainly he would have tried to put pressure on everyone to say no, knowing full well that she was causing tension over at the other Island with the potential to put off new arrivals. It was a good week for the Tigers but if the new arrivals chose the Sharks then Holli might have decided to nominate and I’m sure tactically it would have made sense for them to accept her.

Interesting how they allowed both new arrivals to go over to the Tigers this week too. I wonder if things would have been different if the Sharks had won them. It seems as though the producers are trying to fix things to keep this a competition for as long as possible.

Nadeja isn’t half as annoying but as someone already said that’s probably because we see a lot less of her now.

Next weeks episode looks really interesting with the princess from Nigeria.

I missed todays episode as I was too busy sleeping :P

Does anyone where I can watch the episode on the internet (not the Channel 4 site as it doesn't work for me) or is there a repeat on the TV?

I missed it too, I'm so annoyed. They don't repeat the episode until Saturday morning on T4. I have to wait almost a week to see Xanthi or Greg without their shirts on, wah!!! :(:wub:

Judging by what Slade said, we finally see just what Soodi is really like, a spoiled princess. No wonder the Sharks were sick of her by the time she left. This makes sense, looking back on her intro video, she came from a really well-off background, and pretty much got whatever she wanted at home. Maybe she should hook up with Tom, match made in heaven hell!

I had a dream last night [a prophecy] that Hollie went to see Liam to tell him she was leaving the show :o Will this come true...

I think so many of these people are funny. Andrew is just such a geek [actually I like people like that as they make me laugh], and Liam reminds me of Steven Segal, I keep expecting him to dress up like a ninja and start beating people up :lol: Tom is so posh I can't hear what he says and Marcus is such a stereotype, as is Sonny.

Archived