Aden/Nicole

These two should have been together from the start.They had two characters they could pair Aden with:One who'd he'd got on with from day one and who he shared chemistry and a mutual attraction, the other who he'd hardly spoken to, who just thought of him as a bully and who he'd never shown any prior interest in.And which one did they choose?Roman was a jerk for throwing Aden out as even Miles acknowledged.I fail to see the logic in "You can stay here if you beat a guy senseless or try to kill someone because I never told you you couldn't but I told you not to sleep with my daughter so there's the door."It's just Roman throwing a tantrum and it's not fair on Nicole because she's left dealing with him on her own.Nicole did want a relationship and did want to tell Roman but Aden was happy using her for sex and treating her like dirt.If he'd actually given it a chance, it could have developed further.I think there's more depth to them than any of their other relationships and I'm really hoping they have a second chance further down the line.I'll get laughed at or lynched for this but I'll say it:They're soul mates.By which I don't necessarily mean they're somehow destined to be together but that they're always there for each other when it matters and there's always going to be a connection.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think I agree you. At first I was totally against Aden and Nicole because I felt their relationship was too brother/sister like and they had such a great friendship I didnt want them to ruin it. But I saw alot more chemistry with Nic and Aden than I've ever seen with Belle and Aden. I didnt actually find it weird that they were together. I think they could have a great relationship, but if there is any chance of Nic and Geoff getting back together, I would rather take that first! :lol:

There is way more chemistry between Nicole/Aden than with Aden/Belle but I think they are going to end up together sometime in the future but they are putting it on the back burner for the moment. I'm predicting that it will come around again but for the moment they are distancing them with Aden going back to Belle and the Nicole/Trey stuff and Ruby being Nicole's new best friend. However they work way too well together for them to manage to resist pairing them up together at some point.

I think they would be great for each other, they seem to have a genuine friendship as well as the obvious attraction and frankly they understand each other better than either of their ex's do. It'll happen again, I think they writers just want to stretch it out for maximum effect.

I think that Aden and Nicole are wrong for each other, and I feel that they are more like brother and sister. When they first met, yes, there was chemistry, but now I feel that that chemistry is gone, and they're better off as friends.

• 2 months later...

I really don't want Nicole and Aden to end up together they make better friends. I don't want their friendship to be ruined again. I know eventually everyone moves on but I don't want home and away to show that while Aden's still on screen and I don't want him to move on in six months. Belle is the love of his life and therefore its silly to move on in a heartbeat - he needs time to greive

I'm lovin the idea of Nicole being Aden's best man although I'd rather have Roman as the best man.

Let's face it, no-one stays single for long in soap.It's all right saying Belle was the love of Aden's life and maybe he never will feel that strongly about someone again.But in the final reckoning, unless he dies at a young age as well, the year or so he had with Belle is only going to be a tiny fraction of his life.And if he spends his time adversely comparing every woman he meets to a romanticised image of his first love, he's going to end up pretty miserable.And if he ends up leaving the show as a solitary figure who's lost his only love, that's gonna be rather depressing.

Which brings us to Aden and Nicole.I wasn't really happy with their way their relationship was portrayed, not only because it was treated as casual but because, as someone said elsewhere, there seemed to be no emotional connection between them, which was a bit odd considering they were friends.Their scene after they first slept together was nicely done with them embarrassed and a bit ashamed but still worried about each other's feelings.But after that they just seemed to be using and abusing each other which was a bit cold.I think if they gave it a chance it could work.Their friendship survived their first association so I think it would be strong enough to survive another one whether it worked out or not.

Really don't want Niocden to get back together, really don't. I've no problem with Aden moving on with his life [although somehow, this time, I don't think he will, so quickly (unlike Martha over Jack!!!)] but, no, I do like them as friends; and I know people say that they're not realyl friends, and what have they done for each other etc but to me, just the fact they lived together and went from sexual chemistry [Nicole towards Aden] to dislike [when she threw the house party etc] to depending on each other [Romans blindness, Belle's drug habit etc] to sex [Again, Roman's blindness, Belle's drug habit etc] and now back to friendship - well, to me, that says alot!

That said, if I were Belle, there's no way I could be pally with Nicole, having seen her sleep with the man I'm going to marry, but anyway..!

So yeah, no, just friends will do nicely thank you :D

That said, if I were Belle, there's no way I could be pally with Nicole, having seen her sleep with the man I'm going to marry, but anyway..!

The thing that amuses me is that Belle then moved into the house.I keep waiting for the moment where she suddenly jumps up and goes "Oh my god!You had sex with Nicole on this couch!While I watched!"

Pray to God she doesn't know what they did in the kitchen, she'd never want to eat there again...