Aden/Nicole

I think maybe it's Aden and Nicole's fault for being kicked out they chose not to follow Roman's rule - Nicole is off limits. Aden lies to Roman and that's why he decides he must move out. But still I think Roman is over-reacting, I understand Aden betrayed his trust but he doesn't need to kick him out.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole allowed the situation with Aden to get out of control. Aden is not himself at the moment and Nicole took advantage of that. All Nicole had to do is say no. It will be Nicole's fault when

Roman kicks Aden out.

Oh lord, the hate's started already.How exactly is Nicole solely responsible for a decision they both made?It's not as though she's in a happy clappy mood herself at the moment.

If Roman kicks Aden out for this, then the only person at fault is Roman.

Why would it be Romans fault that Aden gets kicked out?

Im pretty sure Roman layed down the rules to Aden when he moved in, Aden disrespected him in not following those rules...

if anything im glad Aden gets kicked out I want him to move in with Tony and Rachel!!

Nicole allowed the situation with Aden to get out of control. Aden is not himself at the moment and Nicole took advantage of that. All Nicole had to do is say no. It will be Nicole's fault when

Roman kicks Aden out.

Oh lord, the hate's started already.How exactly is Nicole solely responsible for a decision they both made?It's not as though she's in a happy clappy mood herself at the moment.

If Roman kicks Aden out for this, then the only person at fault is Roman.

Why would it be Romans fault that Aden gets kicked out?

Im pretty sure Roman layed down the rules to Aden when he moved in, Aden disrespected him in not following those rules...

if anything im glad Aden gets kicked out I want him to move in with Tony and Rachel!!

It's Roman's fault because...he's the one kicking him out.

Aden's been living there for a year, Roman's stuck by him when he's done a lot worse than having a one night stand when they're both free agents and he apparently has no objections to Belle staying over.It just comes across as hypocritical.

Frankly it sounds like Roman just looking for an excuse to assert his alpha male credentials

but we'll have to see how they do it.

I do kinda like the idea of Aden moving in with Tony and Rachel though.Aside from Belle, Roman and Nicole, Rachel's probably the person closest to him.

In my opinion Roman is over-reacting. Don't get me wrong, Aden and Nicole should have come clean about what they did straight away and not have gone behind his back and he's got a right to be angry about that but a) both Aden and Nicole knew what they were doing; b)after all Roman has now known Aden for a while and clearly thinks he's a decent person (otherwise he would not have him live under the same roof as his daughter and would not have stood up for him on many occasions) so why the big deal; c) he allowed Belle to stay over multiple times and he allowed Nicole to go on a uninhabited island with Goeff for a couple of days (Goeff not wanting to have sex did not necessarily mean they would not have sex).

So, while I can understand him not liking this going on under his nose without him knowing and while I can understand it becomes kind of personal because his own daughter is involved, throwing Aden out is a bit extreme and may I say out of character. A good adult conversation with both Nicole and Aden to try and understand what is going on and more importantlywhy, would have sufficed.

I agree Roman is trying to assert his male credentials at a time when he's not in control of things because of the aftermath of his accident. He's therefore probably handling the situation differently to how he would have handled it in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no sympathy for Belle at all. In fact I feel more sorry for Nicole because Aden is using her, yet for some strange reason I don't hate him for it. If anything I think that this is going to turn into much more because there has always been a spark between Aden & Nicole.

A likes me some Aden & Nicole.

Nice as it has been to finally see some Aden and Nicole action this past couple of weeks over here, I'm still furious that they were treated as just another way of causing trouble for Aden and Belle rather than a viable couple in their own right.It just seems to have made it harder for them to get together properly in the future.Still, Chloe and Lachie started out as rebound sex so I'm not entirely without hope...

I don't think it's Roman's fault for kicking Aden out!

He gave him the rule, the main one rule, and Aden broke it. Roman knows Aden's past history, obviously he had a reason for saying Nicole was to be off limits to Aden. If they had truly, serously, wanted to be together, I'm pretty sure that had they gone to Roman and talked to him about it, he would have accepted it -

but, going behind his back was unforgiveable, and obviously it happened when they were both under a lot of strain, tbh i don't think either of them would date the other - at least at the time it seemed that they were both very much in love with their ex-other-halves, but that said, Nicole has managed to move on remarkably quickly .. typical!

but anyway, this is the Aden/Nicole thread so I'll try to stay on topic; i hated having them together.

Not because of Adelle, but because for such a long time, they were [along with Belle & Geoff] one of the very few mixed couples who managed to maintain a friendship and nothing more, and I really appreciated that because H&A always seems to give off the 'guys and girls cant be just friends' vibe which, I think can be very influential to the wrong people :o

So yeah. FRIENDSHIP all the way kthanx.