Aden/Nicole

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, who retitled this?Because as I pointed out in my last post if anyone read it they're here.

This thread needs changing back to Belle/Aden/Nicole and could really do with been moved to the spoiler section.

As I mentioned there was a Nicole/Belle/Aden thread in the spoiler section but it has been removed.

Or possibly to Australian Discussion?It does seem to refer more to a storyline than to a character or pairing.

It is true Nicole and Aden look good together and have chemistry. But they did become sort of family. so for me it feels wrong them being together even if it is for comfort only.

About Adelle i couln't care less.

But i do like Nicole and Goeff together. I know that they have their differences, but that is the reason why i like watching them. It is nice for a change to see a couple together who are not similar but the opposite. I also found it nice to see how they work hard on their relationshop because of their love for each other and trying to get trough their differences.

For me Nicole and Aden are to much the same, it would get boring between those two.

By the looks of things, the two topics have been merged together.

I know :( Never mind!

I've copied and pasted my discussion into a new topic which is now under Adole or Adelle? in the spoiler section. Couldn't bring the replies though.

Am so angry about this though, was it accidental or did someone move it??? :unsure:

Edited by haaxhaa

Yuck! I'm sorry, but I'm with some of you on this pairing. They sorta became a family (brother/sister), that having them together just looks very weird. And initially, I never thought they looked well together, they are too much alike. Good as friends, but I can't see the same romantic chemistry I saw in early Aden and Belle.

Nicole allowed the situation with Aden to get out of control. Aden is not himself at the moment and Nicole took advantage of that. All Nicole had to do is say no. It will be Nicole's fault when

Roman kicks Aden out.

Oh lord, the hate's started already.How exactly is Nicole solely responsible for a decision they both made?It's not as though she's in a happy clappy mood herself at the moment.

If Roman kicks Aden out for this, then the only person at fault is Roman.