Aden/Nicole

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuk, Aden drinking juice out of the bottle,disgusting. So very juvinille.

Nicole acting like she is trying to run his life. Getting Geoff to agree .

The food fight. Very juvinille behaviour.

Yep, i said in another thread that it was the most childish thing i had ever seen, and the sad thing about it was that it looked serious! Like it was meant to hurt the other persons feelings or something! It was wierd how they approached it!

Yuk, Aden drinking juice out of the bottle,disgusting. So very juvinille.

Nicole acting like she is trying to run his life. Getting Geoff to agree .

The food fight. Very juvinille behaviour.

I always drink out of my milk bottle nothing disgusting about that!

Nicole and Aden are better of as friends they act like siblings anyway! its alot funnier this way, I think it would be to serious if they were to get together! let them fight like Cat & Dog I say its alot better and funnier none of this serious slushy stuff lol! :lol:

Oh dear.I hoped my post would go down a bit better than that.I'm just going to say two things, Jody, and I hope I don't cause any offence:

*Maybe my memory's playing tricks here but I'll swear that after Nicole turned down his offer of a fumble, Aden called her a tease and told her to go away, which she still refused to do.

*Nicole was kidnapped by a madman, left tied up underwater, nearly drowned, stranded on a desert island not knowing if her father was dead or alive and came quite close to drowning on the fluid left in her lungs.Aden locked his father in a shed, took the doctor who was trying to help him hostage, took his girlfriend hostage and tried to give his father a lethal injection because he hadn't died quickly enough.(A situation he could have walked away from at any time.)Okay, Nicole got to have sex but I know whose shoes I'd rather have been in.I found it odd that when Belle rang Aden to tell him Geoff and Nicole had been found, the only comment we heard was "Annie'll be pleased" and I like to think it was his lack of concern for Nicole and/or Roman that tipped her off that something was wrong.

I have a feeling that they're setting up all this aggro between Aden and Nicole at the minute, in order for something to happen. It seems that its all going to come to head at some point, and I don't know how yet. Maybe the

threesome dream

is related in some way.

I actually thought the food fight was funny, but i guess that's just me and what made it funnier was that i think it was suppose to be serious as no one was really laughing except for Nicole's smirk when she was on the floor and Roman came in and when Geoff was getting abused by the food and didn't do nothing i was still laughing :lol:

Oh dear.I hoped my post would go down a bit better than that.I'm just going to say two things, Jody, and I hope I don't cause any offence:

No offense taken at all. I honestly don't mind reading a different point of view when theres valid reasons for it. And while I don't agree with your opinion on this topic, I can understand your reasoning for seeing things in this way. So it's all good. :)

About Nicole, my point was that Aden was having a nervous breakdown. When Belle let him know that Nicole and Geoff were okay, I'm sure she didn't give him a play by play of the events. And even if she did, with the emotional state he was in it's hardly surprising that he wasn't able to focus on that. Yes she went through all that, and thinking her dad was dead did seem to take it's toll on her. But for most part on the island, apart from the perfectly timed coughing fits, and just as the helicopter came, she didn't seem all that shaken up about the events that just happened. Infact if you didn't know what had happened, there were times when you would have thought they were just two teens vacationing on a tropical island. I'm not saying that it wasn't hard for Nicole, at certain moments there especially when she was worried about Roman, but I do find it hard to compare that to Aden's emotional state, after he found out that his father knowingly left him in the care of a child rapist. It's not a competeition of who had the most things done to them that day, but who was left more effected emotionally. And considering Aden needed psyciatric help before he could see sense, and by the next time we saw Nicole she was over it and wondering about her relationship Geoff, that says alot as well. So I hardly think Nicole would have had right to be upset that Aden didn't make time to worry about her during all he was going through at that moment in the shed.

But I think it's best to just agree to disagree. Since I don't think we are going to see things differently anytime soon.

About doola's comment I'm guessing it's because with Melody going away for a while, they needed to find something else for Nicole to do, now that they won't be able to keep slipping Nicole into the Melody storyline.

Edited by Jody