A Summer Romance

Guest matticus01

Chapter 21

They sat in the cafe with numerous bags surrounding them and the table as Belle had accidentally bought more than she had intended on spending. Aden had ordered two skim lattes and a toasted ham and cheese tomato sandwich as Belle had been made before she left.

“Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat babe?’ Aden asked when the lattes and the sandwich had arrived. “No I’m too full from being force fed,’ she giggled. Belle had calmed down a lot since her arrival and had now begun making jokes about being force fed, which to Aden was a great deal better than her eating and purging.

“Ok, just let me know if your hungry or thirsty, or tired ok,’ Aden worried about her which was sweet in Belle’s eyes. She had remembered the last relationship she had, had in the Bay. His name was Drew Curtis and he was, less to say, committed more to himself than he was to care about anyone else. So this to Belle was like heaven because someone actually cared about her.

“What did I do to deserve you?’ Belle asked as Aden looked up at her before grinning. “You were yourself, you taught me to be myself and I found myself in the process,’ Aden said as Belle tilted her head gently and kept her gaze firmly on him before smiling sweetly at him.

Picking up her skim latte she smiled before taking a small sip from it, careful not to burn her mouth or tongue in the process.

“Hey do you want to head to the Diner back in the Bay when were done here?’ Aden asked as Belle hesitated for a moment before finally nodding. “Sure,’ she replied, hesitation evident in her voice as Aden smiled caringly. “You don’t have to, everyone misses you that’s all,’ he replied as Belle looked at him before smiling back.

“No I want to, it will be good to see everyone,’ she replied as she waited to see a reaction on Aden’s face, finally he nodded and smiled before returning back to his sandwich.

“So how is she this week?’ Roman asked as both he and Irene were chopping up salad stuff in the kitchen as Irene nodded. “She’s good, getting there. I’m happy she has told me everything now, although, I went over to see her mother and give her a piece of my mind but no one was home so I was going to head over there today once I’ve finished,’ Irene said as Roman looked at her and placed his knife down on the counter.

“Are you sure that’s such a good idea Irene?’ he asked as Irene looked up at him and also placed her knife down. “Roman you don’t know what happened to her in that house, she will be forever traumatised because of it and I want to know if that woman knew about any of it,’ Irene was beginning to get angry at just the thought of Amanda Vale and Belle had endured in her living there.

Roman was just about to speak when Nicole skipped into the kitchen with a grin and a phone plastered across her face as she looked at Irene’s angry face and Roman’s worried expression. “Am I interrupting?’

“No, Nic it’s fine, what’s up?’ Roman asked his daughter as Nicole nodded unconvincingly as Irene also looked at the blonde girl and faked a smile. “Ummmm that was Aden, him and Belle are coming in to see everyone before he takes her back to the hospital,’ she replied as Irene’s eyes widened and soon enough a grin was plastered across her face as Roman also smiled.

“Well that’s great news,’ Roman said as Nicole grinned broadly and nodded before skipping back out of the kitchen to re-join Geoff, Annie and the two new people who had recently moved to the Bay, Ruby Buckton and Jai Fernandaz.

“Well I’ll have to get started on a cake or something,’ Roman laughed as he patted Irene on the shoulders and headed toward the fridge.

----------------------------

“You’ll get to meet Belle,’ Nicole said as she took her seat next to Geoff at the table they had got over in the corner of the room as Ruby and Jai looked at each other and then back at Nicole, Geoff, and Annie.

“So what’s wrong with her?’ Ruby asked politely but scared that she might get told off for asking. “She’s been through a lot and ended up having an eating disorder,’ Nicole replied as she looked at her juice and pushed it away feeling sick that Belle had gone through everything by herself.

“What would we say to her?’ Jai asked as he snuck a glance at Annie as she looked back at him, making him blush before looking down as Annie also blushed and started sucking through her straw at her chocolate milkshake again.

“Just make friendly conversation but don’t mention anything about her weight,’ Nicole replied as Geoff smiled at her and took her hand in his as she smiled back at him.

Soon enough Belle and Aden came walking through the Diner doors as Annie and Nicole squealed and ran toward Belle, both throwing there arms around her at the same time and hugging her as Belle looked like she was about to break at how hard they were hugging her before they pulled away. “You look so good,’ Nicole smiled as Belle blushed a little before lowering her voice for a ‘thank you’

Belle and Aden followed Nicole and Annie over to where they were sitting as Nicole introduced her to both Ruby and Jai as they gave her a shy ‘hello’

“Nice to meet you both,’ Belle smiled, feeling like she was back home, like she had been gone for far too long. “I’d better go and say hi to Irene,’ Belle said as she excused herself and walked into the kitchen to be greeted with another gut wrenching hug and kisses on both her cheeks from Irene. “Hi Irene,’ Belle gritted her teeth, not wanting to sound like she was being mauled to death by hugs as Irene pulled away and Roman greeted her with a nice hand shake and a ‘great to see you,’

Aden kept stealing glances toward the kitchen, wondering if Belle’s ear was being talked off by both Roman and Irene or if she was just having a pleasant conversation with them. Looking away from the kitchen for the tenth time he saw a woman and a man walk into the Diner. The woman had a very stretched stomach which suggested she was pregnant, how far along was Aden’s guess. The male had sleeked back hair and had what a lot of people referred men to ‘A beer belly’

Nicole noticed what Aden was looking at and followed his gaze. “Who’s that?’ she asked as Aden shrugged his shoulders as Geoff had heard Nicole and turned to see who they were looking at. His mouth dropped open in an instant and his eyes darted toward the kitchen.

“Guys,’ Geoff said as both Aden and Nicole looked toward him as he pointed to the couple, struggling to form the words which was caught in the back of his throat.

-------------------------------

Belle smiled before she finally found herself free to go and join her friends while Irene and Roman said they’d be out in a moment. Turning she started walking out of the kitchen before she looked up and saw him standing there, mouth agape at the sight of her as the woman broke into a almost happy grin at her.

She looked at the woman and saw the pregnant stomach on her before her eyes darted back to him and saw his bottom lip scowl at her. She could feel her chest tighten and air became constricted to fill her lungs and a wave of dizziness overtook her whole body as she began to shake and her legs began to wobble.

She kept her gaze on him, firmly on him as she felt tears begin to well up in her eyes as Irene came out and almost ran into Belle before her eyes came upon the couple and her smile quickly disappeared.

“What... THE HELL... are you doing here?’

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 22

“Ge-Get out!’ Belle’s voice cracked as she struggled to breathe as Amanda’s smile disappeared and worry replaced that. “Belle, you’ve lost weight,’ Amanda raced forward as Belle shuffled backwards an Irene jumped in front of Belle as Aden, Nicole, Geoff and Annie raced over toward the confrontation as Aden raced straight to Belle and put his arms on both her shoulders, speaking ever so softly to her to ‘take a deep breath and calm down ok,’ before he pulled her into him and turned his back to Amanda and David so Belle couldn’t see him.

“Belle,’ Amanda said as Irene gave her a stern look. “I said get out, now!’ Irene’s voice was beginning to rise as Amanda stood her ground and puffed out her chest, which looked like nothing compared to her stomach. “I will not leave my daughter with you any longer,’ she threatened as Aden heard this and took a clearly distressed Belle into the kitchen before storming back out and lunging at David as Roman ran to get him off him as Aden started laying punches into the older man’s face.

“Get off him, get off him now,’ Amanda screamed in the background as Irene grabbed Amanda’s hair and pulled her into the kitchen whilst everyone tried to pry Aden off of David.

Belle turned around when she heard someone enter and soon shuffled back in fear when she saw Amanda being dragged in by Irene before Irene let go and Amanda went to say something.

“Shut up!’ Irene demanded as Amanda’s mouth fell shut as Irene pointed to Belle. “Look at that girl, look at her and pray to god you don’t know why she has lost so much weight, why she began self harming, why she ended up with an eating disorder,’ Irene’s voice was now so loud that Belle had to cover her ears as Amanda looked horrified at what Irene had just yelled at her.

“I... what are you talking about?’ Amanda yelled as Irene then slapped her hard across the face as a red mark appeared almost instantly as Amanda cupped her cheek and rubbed it.

“That child your carrying, you will want to hope to god that he or she doesn’t end up being abused by that filthy mongrel in which Aden just attacked. Now you tell me you knew nothing about him abusing her, raping her and tying her to a bed to do so, you tell me that you knew nothing even if you are her god damn mother,’ Irene scowled as tears appeared in Amanda’s eyes and she kept glancing at Belle to see any kind of lie but Belle refused to look at her as her body began to shake once more.

“I... I didn’t, oh Belle,’ Amanda said as she walked toward the frightened teenager as Belle held out her arms, forbidding her to come any closer. “Don’t... mum,’ Belle’s voice was low as she still didn’t look at Amanda. “Are you going to leave him?’

A lump formed in Amanda’s throat as she contemplated so many different things in her head before looking at Irene and back at Belle. “I... cant,’

Belle scoffed. “You... cant... more like you wont,’ Belle said as she pushed herself away from the counter and walked over to Irene. “Belle,’ Amanda said as Belle shook her head. “Just go, get out... now,’ Belle said as she stood next to Irene and gave Amanda one last glance, looking at her stomach before turning and heading into the store room as Amanda went to chase after her but Irene stopped her. “She said to leave,’ Irene glanced sideways at her as Amanda let go a loud sigh before leaving the kitchen.

Aden watched as Amanda walked out of the kitchen and looked at a badly beaten David before turning and looking at Aden who only had a few scratches as his chest rose and fell quiet harshly as Roman and Geoff were restraining him.

Looking at David again she felt like her whole heart had been ripped out as she looked down and headed toward the door. “Come on,’ she said as he did as his told and followed her out, wiping his nose which had blood slowly seeping out of it as he scowled at Aden which revved him up once more and he tried lunging at the man as Roman and Geoff struggled to restrain him once more.

She unlocked the car door and slid on the seat behind the steering wheel as David climbed in the passenger seat and slammed the door fiercely. “Stupid brat, I should go back there and...’

“Dont you dare David Mason, don’t you dare,’ Amanda threatened as David looked at her, shocked that she was almost yelling at him. “After what I’ve heard about you I swear to god if you ever... EVER... do that again you will regret it,’ she scowled as she put the keys in the engine and started the car, not even bothering to buckle her seat belt or checking if anything was reversing behind her as she sped out of the parking spot and put the car in drive before slamming her foot on the accelerator and speeding off down the road.

“Are you sure your ok?’ Irene asked as they all sat around two tables in which they had moved together as Belle sat there, still visibly distraught but nodding. “I’m ok,’ she said as Aden walked back out of the kitchen with a heap of drinks on a tray as he sat it down in the middle of the table and everyone took their desired drink.

Everyone thanked him as he took a seat next to Belle and put his arm around her lower waist protectively as she leant into him and closed her eyes. “I cant believe you attacked him,’ she said quietly as Aden kissed her fore head. “It’s no more than he deserves,’ he replied through gritted teeth, still very angry and wound up.

“Ok, I’d better get you back,’ he said as Belle let him stand up and help her to her feet as well as she nodded. “We’ll see you guys later,’ he said as Belle waved slowly as everyone waved goodbye to her and watched them both leave the Diner, Aden helping a clearly exhausted Belle.

Chapter 23

Two days slowly passed by after the incident in the Diner in which Belle had taken it very hard and almost relapsed again but with the help from Aden and regular visits from her friends and Irene she had controlled herself.

Belle was sitting outside with a blanket covering her as she watched the snow fall lightly. It was the first year ever that it had begun snowing in Summer Bay so close to Christmas, actually it had been the first time ever and Belle just wanted to sit outside and enjoy it. Wearing her beanie and a pair of gloves as she sat and watched the snow slowly covering the grass and her shoes.

“Hey,’ a girl behind Belle said as Belle turned and smiled. “Hey,’ Belle replied as the girl walked toward her. “Can I sit?’

Belle moved over and let the girl with black hair sit down beside her. “Your Belle right?’

“Yeah, your Melissa?’ Belle asked as the girl nodded and pulled her sleeves down over her wrists which were covered with cuts, new and old. “Listen I wanted to tell you that your lucky to have a guy that cares about you,’ Melissa said as Belle smiled to herself and nodded. “Yeah I am,’ she said as the girl smiled also.

“And... and don’t worry about Anita, she just acts like a bitch because she’s been back here more times than anyone can count,’ she laughed as Belle smiled more broadly and nodded.

“Listen how long have you and...’

“Aden...’

Melissa nodded. “Yeah, how long have you two been together?’ she asked as Belle looked at her before looking around to make sure no one else was listening in. “Honestly, just over a week,’ Belle said as Melissa’s mouth dropped open. “No, no way,’ she said as Belle nodded.

“Yes way, just over a week,’ she said as Melissa grinned. “Well he loves you, I can tell so don’t let him go,’ she said as Belle looked at her, shocked at what Melissa had just said before nodding as she watched the girl get to her feet and wave at Belle before walking back inside.

“Why don’t you come over to my place for Christmas, Geoff, Annie and their pop are coming and Aden is going to be there so why don’t you and Nicole come as well,’ Irene said as they sat at a table close to the counter as Colleen waited and Leah was in the kitchen doing the morning breakfast.

“Are you sure, I mean its only three days to go will you have enough?’ Roman asked as Irene smiled and nodded. “Course love, their will be plenty and I think it will be good for Belle to be around people,’ she replied as Roman nodded before smiling. “Ok sure, thanks Irene,’

Irene got to her feet and patted Roman on the back before walking back into the kitchen to help Leah as it began to get busy. Roman finished the rest of his coffee as Colleen came toddling over. “Oh Roman dear, don’t forget I wont be working from tomorrow as I’ll be going up to spend Christmas with dear Lancy,’

“I haven’t forgotten Colleen, and if I don’t see you before you go then be safe ok,’ Roman replied as Colleen nodded and toddled back off to take more orders.

Aden and Nicole were heading to the Diner before they went and seen Belle that day. After mucking around back at the over the remote and who wanted to watch what, they had both decided to take a walk to the Diner and enjoy the snow as neither of them had experience such things before, and then going to see Belle,’

“The snow is so beautiful,’ Nicole cooed as Aden laughed at her before running ahead and picking up some snow and rolling it into a ball before throwing it at her a she looked shocked before picking up some snow and chasing Aden down the path with it. “You are so going to get it,’ Nicole yelled as Aden laughed a fair way ahead of her as she threw it and it flew straight past his head and hit the fence post up ahead which meant that they were close to the Diner.

“Missed me, missed me,’ he yelled as she laughed and finally ran and caught up to him. “Well I’m not going to kiss you,’ she giggled as Aden screwed up his nose jokingly before laughing as she playfully hit him.

“Ok slow down, with those heels girl your going to fall flat on your face,’ Aden said as he slowed down and grabbed Nicole’s arm as she laughed and slowly back to a walk with him.

Aden stopped in his tracks as they reached the Diner and he saw a pregnant Amanda standing there, she looked at him when he saw her and he looked at her. “Listen you go ahead and I’ll catch up,’ he said to Nicole as she had also noticed and nodded before she walked ahead of him, purposefully slowing down once she neared Amanda.

“Cow,’ she mumbled under her breathe as she entered the Diner and Aden walked up to Amanda and crossed his arms over his chest.

“What’d you want?’ he scowled as Amanda took a deep breath. “I wanted to have a word with you, if you will let me talk,’ she said as Aden scoffed. “If it’s to hear that your leaving that perverted son of a...’

“I cant... leave him,’ Amanda cut him off as Aden shook his head in disgust. “Then you better hope to god nothing happens to your second kid,’ he said as he turned and entered the Diner leaving Amanda there by herself.

Chapter 24

Irene had finished the sign and posted it up on the door of the Diner and on the notice board to let everyone know. It was in bold letters that the Diner would be closed from the 24th December until the 2nd January. She had also printed out more copies and sat them at the counter for everyone to take a copy.

“Hey love,’ she said cheerfully to Nicole as Nicole waved. “Hi Irene, can I get a piece of carrot cake please and a piece of chocolate mud cake and two OJ’s,’ Nicole said as Aden walked up to her and put his arm around her. “Thank for ordering for me,’ he said as she nodded and looked toward the door to see Amanda gone. “What did she want?’ she scowled as Irene looked at her but decided to walk into the kitchen and ignore it.

“Nothing important worth listening to,’ he replied as she nodded and they both waited for Irene to return with their food. Instead, Roman walked out with the cake’s in his hand and handed it to them. “Nic, Aden were going to Irene’s for Christmas day,’ he said as Nicole grinned and happily clapped her hands before taking the cake. “Awesome dad,’ she said as Aden laughed at her, as did Roman.

“Listen I’ll bring your drinks out ok,’ he replied as both Aden and Nicole nodded before heading over to a table and taking a seat.

“So where did you go the other day?’ Anita skipped into Belle’s room and crossed her arms over her chest as Belle sat on her bed doing a cross word puzzle, not bothering to look up at Anita. “Not that it’s any of your business but I went Christmas shopping with Aden,’ Bell muttered as Anita scoffed.

“So where’s all the presents huh?’ Anita questioned as she looked at Belle, noticing that she had put on a little more weight since two days ago. “At my foster mums house, as if I’d bring them back here with you here, I’d be scared you liked something and wanted to swallow it,’ Belle said as Anita scowled before turning and huffing out of the room as Belle grinned to herself before continuing on with her cross word puzzle.

The next two days passed by without any drama and Irene finally didn’t have to get up early to open the Diner and serve people all day. Laying in bed she heard some chatter downstairs before frowning and getting to her feet and pulling the dressing gown around her body.

Slowly she descended the stairs to see Roman, Nicole, Geoff, Annie and Aden downstairs setting up Christmas decorations all over the roof and also setting up the Christmas tree.

“Morning,’ they all chirped as Iren looked astounded at what they had done so far. “Morning,’ she replied, a grin forming on her level lips. “What’s all this?’

“Christmas,’ Nicole chirped as everyone started laughing.

“Yep, Christmas it is,’ Irene replied as she descended the rest of the stairs and joined them in putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations.

She packed the rest of her things before looking around the room, hoping that when she returned that it would still be the same as she left it. Belle smiled that she was aloud home for Christmas, and she was finally confident that she would be able to eat something without feeling guilty about it, even if it was something small.

“How are you feeling?’ the woman asked as Belle spun around and smiled. Isabella stood in the doorway with a grin across her face as Belle took a deep breath and nodded. “Confident, well more confident than I was,’ she replied as Isabella nodded and walked forward.

“I want you to enjoy Christmas Belle, enjoy it and when you come back, be even more confident then when you left,’ she said as Belle nodded. “I’ll try,’

Isabella turned to leave the room, walking to the door she turned around as Belle watched her. “And merry Christmas Belle,’

Thanks so much Laura and Taniya, and to add to the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG update, is another chapter, only 5 left to go, 30 chapters all up

Enjoy :) I love you all

Chapter 25

Christmas Eve had come so quickly that Belle couldn’t believe that she was going home for two days before heading back to the clinic. She watched as the trees disappeared and the view of the darkened sea came into view as she looked out the window, feeling as a hand rested on her leg as she smiled gently before looking over at Aden who was driving and taking his hand in hers.

“You ok?’ he asked as Belle smiled and nodded as Aden turned the corner with his free hand and slowed down as they neared her house. “I am now, I know it’ll take time to fully be myself again but... I’m getting there,’ she said as Aden nodded and smiled before turning into the drive way and shutting off the engine.

“She’s here,’ Nicole squealed as she ran back through the door as Roman, Geoff, Annie and Irene all looked up from preparing the food for Christmas day.

“Ok, calm down Nic,’ Roman said as Nicole clapped her hands excitedly as Geoff laughed and went back to cutting up the rest of the ham.

Nicole quickly calmed herself down and walked over to Geoff, placing her arms around Geoff’s waist and cuddling up to him from behind. Geoff grinned and sat the knife down before wriggling himself around in her grasp so he was facing her and wrapping his arms around her waist also before kissing her lips delicately.

“Ok you two,’ came Belle’s voice from behind along with a small giggle as Nicole pulled away from Geoff and grinned before walking to Belle and hugging her. “Welcome home, even if it is for two days only,’ Nicole said as Belle laughed and nodded.

“Thanks, and congrats on you and Geoff,’ Belle replied as Nicole nodded and grinned before hugging Aden and then walking back over to Geoff who smiled at Belle. “You look great Belle,’

“Thanks Geoff,’ Belle replied as Irene wiped her hands on a tea towel and turned to look at the teen.

“Awwww love, welcome back,’ Irene hugged her as Belle hugged Irene back and smiled as Irene kissed her fore head and pulled away to be greeted by Roman who did hug her this time. Last was Annie who Belle noticed looked like she was about to cry.

“Hey Annie,’ Belle said as Annie smiled and walked forward as the two girls embraced each other and hugged gently, Annie afraid she might break Belle. “Welcome home,’ Annie said delicately as Belle smiled and pulled back before pushing a piece of hair behind Annie’s ear. “Thanks,’ Belle replied as she looked back at the kitchen and saw all the food.

“Irene can... can Aden stay the night?’ Belle asked as both Irene and Roman stopped in there tracks and looked at each other, not knowing what to say as Belle saw them glancing at each other. “Please?’

“Well, only if it’s alright with Roman,’ Irene smiled after a moment as Belle smiled and looked at Roman who smiled and nodded. Belle ran forward and hugged both Irene and Roman before walking over to Aden and taking his hand as he wrapped his arms around her waist, letting her head fall into the crook of his neck as he was taller than her.

-------------------------

Everyone finally said there goodbye’s as Geoff and Annie headed home first, they had a curfew and didn’t want to disappoint there grandfather. Nicole and Roman were next to go.

“I’ll see you both tomorrow,’ she said as Roman and Nicole waved goodbye and headed off, the snow now 5 inches high and thicker. Irene watched them head off and closed the door before turning and looking at Aden and a sleeping Belle on the couch, Aden was stroking her hair as her head rested on his legs and she was curled into a ball.

“Why don’t you take her to bed love,’ Irene whispered as Aden looked up and nodded. “Where do you want me to sleep?’ he asked as Irene smiled, amazed at his kindness. “You can sleep in there with her, keep an eye on her,’ Irene replied as Aden hesitated before nodding. Lifting her head as carefully as he could, he climbed to his feet and gently scooped her up into his arms and looked at Irene. “Good night,’ he said as Irene nodded.

Aden gently carried Belle into the bedroom, watching her head and dangling legs, trying to not hit them on the door frame before he gently laid her down on the bed and ever so carefully pulled the sheets back from underneath her. Removing her shoes and socks and her watch he moved her legs underneath the covers and pulled the duvet up to her chest before turning around and stopping when he heard her mumble. “I love you,’

A smile grimaced Aden’s lips as he turned back around and leant down beside Belle, stroking her face gently before kissing her delicate soft, sleeping lips. “I love you too,’ he replied before climbing to his feet and walking around the other side of the bed, removing his shoes and jeans but leaving his boxer shorts on before pulling back the free side of the duvet and climbing in next to Belle.

Aden listened to her gentle breathing with his eyes closed. He never thought he would feel so strongly about someone he’d only known for a week. But he knew in his heart that he loved her, he loved her with all his heart and never wanted to do anything to hurt her or to make her doubt him.

After what felt like hours he finally drifted off to sleep, a smile forming on his lips as he dreamt of his future, his future with Belle and what he hoped would be in their future together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS

I would love to say a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thankyou and Merry Christmas to Adelle_fan1000, rfran, homeandaway23, Lise, Jody, emma_2006, xknomex, Taniya, Zetti, Laura, Jen, wrongturntaken, Sam and to anyone I have missed who has stuck with this fic right through this :)

So this is for you, enjoy

Chapter 26

Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, through the fields we go, laughing all the way, ha ha ha. Bells on bob tail ring, making spirits bright, what fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight.

She awoke to the sound of Christmas music echoing through the closed door before a small smile crept across her lips. Yawning she rubbed her eyes and rolled over as she saw the sleeping form of Aden lying beside her.

Smiling she rested her head in her hand and watched him sleep, a smile plastered across his face as he slept. This made Belle giggle under her breath as she watched him carefully.

After a moment, Aden’s smile faded and returned once again as he let go a breath. “Watching me sleep are you?’ he mumbled as Belle let go a small giggle as he rolled over.

“No not at all,’ Belle grinned as Aden rubbed his eyes and looked at her, a natural beauty surrounding her, even if she still was recovering from an eating disorder.

Moving her arm, she let her head flop back down on the pillow as Aden shuffled over and caressed her cheek before gently kissing her as butterflies erupted inside Belle’s stomach and done back flips.

“Aden...’ Belle whispered as Aden gently pulled back and looked into her deep brown eyes. “I love you... ‘n’... I cant believe I’m saying this after only a week but I’ve never felt so closely or strongly about anyone, ever,’ she said as Aden stroked her cheek with his thumb and smiled.

“I love you too and I don’t know why but I want the rest of my life to be with you,’ he replied as Belle looked him in the eyes before smiling widely and once again capturing his lips.

“Come on dad, hurry up!’ Nicole groaned as she waited at the bottom of the stairs as she was beginning to get anxious because she wanted to get over to Belle’s house before Geoff to surprise him with his present.

“Ok, ok I’m coming,’ Roman yelled from upstairs as Nicole rolled her eyes as she started tapping her foot as finally Roman appeared at the stair well as Nicole looked up and finally grinned.

“Come on,’ she emphasised the last word which made her sound like a whining 5 year old wanting a lolly.

“Ok lets go,’ Roman finally said as Nicole jumped up and down and clapped her hands excitedly.

Picking up his car keys from the side cabinet Roman grinned at his over excited daughter before looking at the door as Nicole opened it and skipped outside the door toward the car and waited for Roman to hurry up.

“Pop are you ready to go yet?’ Geoff asked as his pop walked out of the bedroom and shook his head. “I think you two should just go, I don’t feel comfortable intruding like that,’ he replied as Geoff rolled his eyes and laughed.

“Pop you were invited so you wouldn’t be intruding,’ Geoff said as Annie ran down the hall in a nice red dress.

“Wow Annie you look, beautiful,’ Geoff said as Annie giggled and ran straight past her pop into the kitchen where she poured herself something to drink before they left to head to Belle’s.

“Geoffery, why don’t you and Annie go, just tell them thanks for the offer but I will kindly decline,’ Geoff and Annie’s pop said as he turned and walked back into his room as Geoff watched before sighing and turning to head into the kitchen to tell Annie about it.

“Merry Christmas,’ Nicole chirped as she skipped through the door with Roman not far behind as Belle, Aden and Irene sat at the table.

“Merry Christmas,’ they all replied as Nicole grinned when she saw that Geoff wasn’t there yet. Walking over, she hugged Irene and Belle and gave Aden an extra long hug.

“Merry Christmas Aden,’ Nicole said as Aden hugged her back. “Merry Christmas Nic,’ he replied before they both pulled away and Nicole looked over at Roman who was carrying a medium back pack.

“Presents in here,’ he said as Irene grinned. “Put them under the tree love,’ she said as she got to her feet to make Roman a hot cup of coffee. Roman walked over to the tree and emptied all the presents from the back pack to underneath the tree before taking a seat next to Aden. Nicole sat in Belle’s seat and Belle sat on Aden’s lap.

They all sat around the tree as Roman sat next to it. Everyone was laughing as they had all nominated Roman to hand out the presents and after much persuasion he had finally agreed to do the Christmas honour and hand out everyone’s presents from each other.

“Nicole, from Belle,’

“Belle, from Irene,’

“Geoff, from Belle,’

“Annie, from Geoff,’

“Roman, from Belle,’ Roman laughed as he put his present next to him as everyone also laughed.

“Belle, from Nicole,’

“Belle, from Geoff,’

“Annie, from Belle,’

“Geoff, from Annie,’

“Irene, from Nicole,’

“Irene, from... Aden,’ everyone looked at Aden and Irene looked shocked before smiling and mouthing ‘thank you’ to him.

“Annie, from Nicole,

“Nicole, from Geoff,’

“Nicole, from Aden,’

“Roman, from Aden,’ again everyone laughed.

On and on it went until finally there was two presents left under it. “Belle, from Aden,’ and “Aden, from Belle,’

Nicole had received a new mobile phone from her dad, a Dolce and Gabana bag from Belle, make up from Irene, from Annie a new pair of high heels and a new bow for her hair, a pair of sun glasses from Aden, and from Geoff, a teddy bear with ‘I love you’ on it and an ankle bracelet.

Irene had received a box of chocolates from Aden, and funnily enough from Nicole also, Roman had got her a cup that says ‘If looks could kill, you’d be dead ten times over’ which Irene found extremely funny as did everyone else, Geoff bought her a new lip stick because he couldn’t think of what else to get her, Annie gave her some money and Belle had bought her a nice bracelet in which she had pointed out a month ago at a shop in Yabbie Creek.

Geoff had received money from Annie, and from Belle and Irene, a new C.D from Aden in which Geoff had never heard of the band before, some hair care products from Nicole and finally from Roman, chocolates.

Roman had received nothing but money, and a new army top from Irene.

Aden had also received a lot of money, and from Belle a surfer necklace, but another present from Belle, what else could she possibly get him.

Annie had received lots of new tops, shorts, skirts and a new pair of sandals from Belle along with a necklace.

Belle had received a new pair of sun glasses from Nicole and a new scarf for her already huge collection, from Irene some new C.D’s in which she had wanted and a new chequered mini skirt, a new pair of shoes from Annie, a new watch from Geoff in which she had pointed out a while ago, money from Roman, and as she ripped open her second present from Aden, a new choker necklace and a promise ring along with a matching toe ring.

Aden finally opened his other present from Belle and grinned before looking at her, inside was a ring and as he pulled it out, he saw engravings inside it, rolling the ring around in his finger he saw that it said ‘To be yourself and to love another, always I love you’

“Belle,’ he said as he looked at her and grinned sweetly at her before crawling across the room, pushing the wrapping paper out of the way before pulling her into a delicate kiss before handing her the ring and letting Belle put the ring on.

She did.

“I love you,’ Belle said as Aden slid the ring on her finger in which he had given her. “And I love you,’ he replied.

Tis the season to be jolly, and spoilt, so I'm spoiling you all with another chapter :o

Gosh I'm good to you all

3 to go :o

Chapter 27

Ham, turkey, chicken, salads, cooked egg, puddings, ice cream and so much food sat in the kitchen that people had not eaten that Irene didn’t know where she was going to put it all.

They day had been a blast, everyone had, had a blast of a time, even Belle seemed to enjoy herself and ate a little bit of food, not much, but a little. Irene noticed that she even had the self control to not excuse herself an run to the bathroom but stayed and talked to everyone, feeling somewhat un-comfortable at times when she would go quiet and stare at the table cloth but was comforted by a look or a gesture from Aden which made her feel so much better.

Irene had never seen Belle so happy like the way she was with Aden, and in some way she had Aden to thank for Belle finally realising she needed help and agreeing to go and get help. And, although Irene never believed in ‘Love at first sight’ or ‘True Love’ she now knew that it does exist and that what Aden and Belle have, would indeed last.

She could hear giggling coming from Belle’s room before an screaming voice saying “No Aden, don’t tickle me, please don’t” before more screaming giggles were sounded. Irene smiled and laughed to herself before walking into the kitchen to cover up all the left-over food that would Irene probably months to finish off.

She wriggled and squirmed to try and free herself from his tickling clutches, but he was stronger than her, which made things a little more difficult.

Finally Belle did the only thing she could think of to get Aden to stop tickling her, she kissed him, which did at first take him by surprise but then his hands fell down to the sides of her body and wrapped underneath her back as he deepened the kiss, not too much, but just enough to make his love for her visual.

“Aden...’ Belle spoke softly as she pushed on Aden’s chest as the kiss broke and he looked at her as her cheeks looked a little flushed. “I want to be with you,’ she said as Aden smiled and kissed her again, not really knowing what she meant by that.

Once again Belle pushed Aden on the chest as he broke away and looked at her, confused as she kept her gaze firmly on his eyes and nowhere else before his eyes widened and he finally knew what she meant.

“You... you want us to...?’ Aden gulped, for the first time in his life he actually felt extremely nervous about sleeping with someone, was it because he had fallen so hard for her, was it because she made him feel, was it because this time it would mean something?

So many thoughts were running through his head as Belle kept her gaze on him but slowly nodded. He pushed himself up and sat next to her as she also sat up. “Belle it’s only been a week,’ it came blurting out of his mouth like there was no stopping him.

Why god damn it, why?

“You don’t want to sleep with me?’ All Belle’s fears were beginning to return as Aden turned and looked at her quickly and shook his head before swallowing a huge lump that had formed in his throat. “Of course I do,’

“Then what?’ Belle asked as Aden gently took her hand and caressed the top of it with his thumb. “I want it to be special, the beginning of an ear for us, like burning out an eternal flame and watching it light back up again,’ Aden said as Belle looked at him as her cheeks flushed a crimson red from blushing.

“New years eve?’ she asked as Aden looked at her and smiled before nodding.

“New years eve,’ he replied before leaning in and kissing her sweet pink lips again.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so much everyone

enjoy, anther one on its way

Chapter 28

Boxing day soon came around as Belle finished packing the rest of her stuff, ready to head back to the clinic. Belle was feeling hopeful about the future, about her future with Aden, she knew she loved him, truly loved him.

Dragging her suit case from her bedroom she saw Irene and Aden sitting at the table in deep conversation with each other. As soon as Belle got close enough, both looked up and stopped talking immediately.

“What are you two talking about?’ Belle asked suspiciously as Aden and Irene grinned before both shrugging there shoulders. “Nothing for you to worry about,’ Aden said as he climbed to his feet and kissed her on the lips gently.

“You ready to go love?’ Irene asked as Belle looked back and forth at them before slowly nodding. “Well let’s get going, coming for a ride Aden?’ Irene asked as Aden nodded.

Belle went to pick up her suit case, only to be stopped by Aden who insisted on carrying it out to the car as Belle tried to disagree but finally gave in as Aden gave her ‘the look’ which told her to shut up and do as she was told.

Funny!

Lying on a towel on the beach, wind whipping through her hair as she leant back against her elbows, her light brown skin bringing in the rays of the sun, she felt good, great even.

The snow had quickly melted once the sun beamed down above everyone and everything. A black one piece bikini as she refused to wear a two piece. Annie thought that it looked tacky and although she said nothing about girls who did wear them, she never would wear one.

Tacky! She thought.

“Hey there,’ a male said as he walked up to Annie as she looked up, a grin instantly forming her lips. “Jai, hi,’ she replied as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. “Want to join me?’

“Sure,’ he replied as she took a seat next to her. “Listen I wanted to ask you something,’

“Sure,’ Annie replied as Jai looked at Annie for a moment. “Do you want to go out with me some time, to the movies or something?’

Annie blinked, a little a taken back that someone was asking her out. “S-sure,’ she replied as she grinned even harder.

“Cool, I mean... awesome,’ Jai replied as they looked at each other and both blushed.

“So are you coming home New Years Eve love?’ Irene asked as they stood back inside the clinic, in Belle’s room where thankfully everything was still the same.

“Of course I am, I wouldn’t miss it,’ Belle replied as Irene smiled. “Well I’ll see you soon then, I’ll let Aden say goodbye,’ Irene hugged her foster daughter before leaving the room so it was just Aden and Belle.

“So your definitely aloud home then,’ Aden smiled as he wrapped his arms around Belle’s waist. “Of course I am, I wouldn’t miss it,’ she replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant into him.

“And are you sure your ready?’ he asked as Belle nodded and kissed his lips delicately.

“I’m ready,’ she replied. Leaning in to kiss him again as Irene came back in the room with a phone in her hand.

“Belle, love it’s for you,’ she said as Belle pulled away and walked over to Irene and took the phone.

“Hello,’ Belle spoke into the receiver.

“Belle, honey, it’s your mum,’

Another chapter

enjoy, only 1 left

Chapter 29

“Mum... wh- how did you find me?’ Belle said as Irene and Aden watched as Belle sat down on her bed.

“It doesn’t matter about that, I wanted to tell you I’ve had the baby, a girl, her name’s Emma, Emma Louise Vale,’

“I have a sister,’ Belle said as Amanda mumbled ‘yes through the receiving end of the phone. “Well, thanks for telling me, I have to go, bye,’ Belle said as a ‘bye honey’ was sounded as she hung up and looked at Irene and Aden.

“I have a little sister, Indiana Louise Vale,’ she said as Irene smiled at the name but that smile soon faded when she thought about David and the baby growing up.

Aden walked toward Belle and looked at her as she stayed seated on the bed. “You ok?’

Belle nodded slowly before looking up at Aden. “I just hope mum realises her mistake by staying with David,’ she replied as Irene watched Aden cup her cheeks. “Don’t think about that now, she’s only a baby and I think your mum will do the right thing in the end,’ Aden replied as Belle looked at him and nodded. “Your right,’ she replied as Aden nodded and smiled.

“Of course I am,’

[New Years Eve]

Belle had gained another 7 kilo’s since Christmas which had put her weight up from 22 kilograms to 36 kilograms, more counselling had made her come to terms about when she had first started to binge and purge, using food as her way out. She had also come clean about cutting herself at time’s when she couldn’t purge.

Figuring out the first time she binged and purged was the hardest thing for Belle to come to terms with, realising that she had been in denial for almost two years. She had also seen a doctor when she got back to the clinic who had told her that one more binge and purge would have made her oesophagus tear open so badly and deeply that she would have needed stitches, also that she may in the future have trouble conceiving which bought everything to a head for Belle.

But tonight, nothing could bring her down as tonight she and Aden would truly be one, tonight, although no one knew it, would be the first time she would lose her virginity to someone, well not just someone, Aden.

Fixing up her hair in the half pony tail before placing bobby pins around her stray pieces of hair that wouldn’t go up, she finally found a look that she liked. With more colour in her cheeks, and a little more weight, anyone would think she was a naturally skinny, healthy girl.

Although she still needed to put on at least another 10-15 kilograms, she was told that she was doing very well. A nice purple, yellow strapped halter neck dress flowed over her body in all the right spots and made her skin look flawless.

Aden had told her to dress up nicely as he was taking her out for tea and had planned another surprise for her. He wouldn’t say what, even when she begged him to tell her, he wouldn’t budge.

“You ready?’ he asked as he stood behind her, he didn’t know what she looked like because she told him not to look. Finally she picked up her small black purse and turned around as Aden gasped in shock.

“Wow... babe you look... beautiful,’ Aden said as Belle blushed and giggled before walking toward him, grinning. “Really?’

“Really, really,’ Aden replied as he pecked her lips.

“You scrub up quite well yourself,’ she said as she looked surprised that he was wearing a suit.

“Why thankyou, lets go,’ he replied, turning around and holding out his arm as she linked her arm through his and they exited her bedroom together.

Walking out of the house Belle stopped in her tracks as fairy lights lit up the path which led toward the limousine waiting at the end of the walk way.

“Oh my... god... Aden,’ stumbled to form words as Aden looked at her and smiled before leading her down the path of fairy lights and to the limousine where the driver was waiting to open the door.

“This is amazing,’ she awed as the driver opened the door and Aden let her climb in before climbing in himself. “Only the best for the best,’ he replied as Belle felt like crying but kept herself calm.

Once they were inside Belle looked at Aden and smiled. “This is amazing, you are amazing, how did you do all this is such little time?’ she asked as Aden smiled.

“Now that is a mystery. But wait, there’s more to come,’

-------------------------------

The look out had a red carpet laid down from the limousine door to the table that had been set up with red fairy lights right around the outside of the look out. White candles had been set in the middle of the table, with a red table cloth and white and red rose petals had been scattered right around the outside of the table.

A small violinist stood near the table who started playing as soon as the driver opened the door and Aden climbed out, holding out his hand for Belle to climb out, which she took. A smile plastered across her face as she did, in total awe of what Aden had done for her.

“Wow,’ she said as he led her down the red carpet toward the table, pulling out her chair for her as she thanked him and sat down.

“First on the menu, the entree is chicken soup, then we will have Coq au Vin which is simply chicken cooked in wine and last will be desert which is your choice, if you like,’ Aden smiled as Belle looked stunned but happy at the same time.

----------------------------------

“I don’t think I could eat anymore, I’m so stuffed,’ Belle pushed her plate away and wiped her mouth with her napkin. “Thank you Aden, this is amazing,’

“It’s not over yet,’ he replied as she looked up at him, a grin on her face as he climbed to his feet and moved around the table and helped her to her feet.

Thanking the violinist he led her back along the red carpet as the driver of the limousine once again opened the door as she climbed in, closely followed by Aden.

As the driver made his way to his next destination, Belle noticed that Aden kept checking his watch, which was quiet suspicious. Driving back down the hill, the limo finally pulled up out the front of the beach, another red carpet leading all the way down the path of the beach. Once again Aden climbed out and took Belle’s hand as the driver this time walked over to Aden with a blind fold.

“This one you have to wear this for,’ he said as Belle giggled and let him blind fold her. Once again she heard Aden thank the driver before placing both hands on each side of her waist. “Walk,’ he whispered.

Belle walked forward, arms out in front of her as if she was feeling where she wanted to go, although she felt nothing but the fresh air hitting her face as Aden led her down the beach.

After walking about 50 steps, Aden stopped her and asked her to turn to her left, which she did before they began walking again. Another 20 steps and she felt Aden pull at her waist in which she slowed once again to a stop. Removing the blind fold Belle’s eyes adjusted as her mouth gaped open at what she was staring at in front of her.

“Oh my god,’ she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Coq au Vin is a real recipe, it is french. here is some informtion about it.

Coq is the French word for "C**k" (as in Rooster, or male chicken). Vin is French for "wine" and "au" is French for "of the". Consequently, "Coq au Vin" literally translates as "c**k of the wine". However, as literal translations are not that meaningful, a better translation would be "c**k cooked with wine".

Coq au Vin ingrediants:

- Fresh chicken

- 1/2 bottle red wine

- 2 large onions (or 4 medium onions)

- ¼ pound (125 g.) of bacon

- 4 cloves garlic

- Bouquet garni (or 4 bay leaves)

- 1 cup (250 ml.) chicken broth (not absolutely required)

- Butter

- Flour

Recipe:

Cut the onions into small pieces and glaze them in butter (glazing onions is frying them over a moderate heat until they are cooked). Stir and use a moderate heat to ensure they are not burnt. Once cooked, put the onions in a cooking pot

Using the same frying pan, cook the bacon. Stir and use a moderate heat to ensure they are not burnt. Once cooked, add the bacon to the cooking pot

Cut the chicken into approximately 10 pieces (wing, each leg into two, each breast into 2)

Fry the chicken pieces in butter until golden brown (taking care not to burn the butter or chicken). While frying, sprinkle flour over the chicken pieces, turn and sprinkle flour on the other side, then turn again. Once cooked, add the chicken to the cooking pot

Finely chop the garlic and add to the pot. Add the wine and chicken broth (if you don't have chicken broth, use a bit of extra wine instead). Add salt and pepper to taste.

Simmer for 45 minutes or until chicken pieces are very tender

Serve

Side dish: Rice or potatoes

CHapter 30

"Aden how did... how did you do all this?' Belle's mouth was agape as she stood there, rooted on the spot as a small hut made out of hay was set up on the beach, a door, windows and a path lit with standing lanterns as she spun around and looked at Aden who was grinning wildly. "Planning, and some amazing help,' he replied as Belle smiled at him before leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

Aden kissed her back before wrapping his arms around her waist just a some soft music started playing in the background. Belle felt her stomach doing back flips as she deepened the kiss as she felt electricity shooting through her body as the wind slowly whipped through her hair as Aden's hands moved form her waist to cupping her cheeks in a matter of seconds.

Belle started pulling Aden back towards the hut as he pulled away, breathing quickened and pulse exating through his vein's, or so it felt. "Here,' he panted through forced breathing.

Belle nodded. "Here, I want you, now,' she moaned as she pulled him toward him, kissing him passionately as they moved toward the hut.

Her eyes flutterened open as she smell of salty air engulfed her lungs, her chest rising and falling in an even motion as she lifted her hands and rubbed her eyes vigorously before craning her head to her left to see him sleeping peacefully next to her, the soft breathing coming from his mouth sounded out from the sound of the waves.

A smile crept on her lips.

Rolling onto her back she couldn't help but remember the dream in which she had just come out of and the exclusive memories flooded through her mind. Belle crawled to her feet and clasped her bra back up and put her underwear back on before finding her outfit from last night before opening the door fo the hut as she early morning sunrise spilt through the door blinding her.

Blinking a couple of times she stedied herself before walking out of the hut and closing the door behind her, careful not to wake Aden as she walked a little way along the beach before sitting down and watching the rest of the sun coming up and the visual colours illuminating the sky beautifully. Red, oranges, yellows, purples, pinks and blues covered the sky as she sat on the sand and watched the calm ocean as it wavered softly, almost in a sleep like daze.

That's how she felt.

Dazed, like what happened last night never really happened, that it was a figure of her imagination, that she would soon wake up and that all this would be a dream, that she would still be in denial about her life, her problems, still running from them, not facing them head on like she finally is now.

"You think too much,' she heard his soft voice behind her as she smiled and turned around, looking at him as he took a seat next to her and put his arm around her. "I woke up and you were gone,'

"Yeah I wanted to watch the sunrise,' she whispered as she leant into him as he put his arm around her lower waist and kissed her hair. "I just keep thinking that I'll wake up and you'll be gone, like none of this is real,' she said as Aden smiled and stroked her hair softly.

"Belle, this is as real as it gets, some people would think this is just a Summer Romance but it will never be just that, Belle I love you and I dont care if it's been 10 years or 10 days, you've changed me and I love you forever,' he replied as Belle looked up at him, a smile gracing her lips as she leant in and kissed his lips ever so softly.

Staring back out at the ocean, Belle's thoughts over ran her once more. She knew that she would always be a recovering Bulimic, no matter if she had recovered for 10 years, she also knew that the slightest thing could make her relapse because she and Isabella had talked about them in her counselling sessions. She also now knows that what ever happen's, whether it be to her family or her friends, that it will never be her fault and that she cant go blaming herself liek she had done so often in the past.

It is going to be hard, very hard.

But there was one thing Belle was sure of, at this time and place, was that she was in love. For the first time, in a long time, she was in love, and she was loved and even though her future wasn't set in stone or as clear as she wanted it to be; but one thing was certain. Aden Jefferies had changed her life, had helped her, had fallen in love with her and in return, she had fallen in love with him she only hoped, that her future; what ever her future may be, involved Aden.

"Aden,' she said as Aden looked down at her and smiled. "Yeah,' he replied as Belle looked down and back up as Aden frowned, almost knwing what she was thinking.

"I'm not going anywhere, not now, not ever so... your stuck with me,'

"Always,' she replied looking back up at him.

"Always,' he replied.

~The End~

Well thats it guys, I hope you liekd the ending, enjoyed reading this and talk to you soon, hopefully I will talk to some of you in the new year.

Comments

Archived