A Summer Romance

Guest matticus01

Thank you so much guys. Now this chapter is the one where you finally find out what happened to make Belle go downward

WARNING: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE AND RAPE AND SELF HARM, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Chapter 11

She burst through the door and around the kitchen bench, racing into the bathroom and slamming the door shut as tears streamed down her cheeks as she leant up against the sink and looked in the mirror as her red, puffy eyes shone bright with fresh tears.

“Belle,’ she heard his voice through the bathroom door as she closed her eyes and tried blocking out his voice. “Belle,’ he said again as she choked back a couple of sobs before yelling back out. “Leave me alone,'’

Reefing open the draw she rummaged through the draw until she found the box and pulled it out before pulling out the silver blade and entwining it through her index and middle finger as she heard a tap on the door. “Don’t do it Belle,’

He is pleading her, why is he pleading her? Belle thought to herself as she looked back in the mirror as she sniffed and lowered her head in shame. Turning around she slid down the sink cupboard and looked at the blade before pulling her sleeve up her wrist and lowering the blade down onto her skin.

-------------------------------

He could still hear her sobbing through the door as he pressed his ear up against it and listened as she suddenly whimpered in pain. Aden felt his heart drop as he listened to her whimper again before he heard the click of the lock. Pushing down on the door handle as it slowly opened, he pushed the door open as Belle sat on the floor with the blade in her hand and two cuts on her arm which were bleeding as she sobbed loudly before looking up at Aden, thinking if he saw her he would run a mile; instead, he leant down beside her and picked up the cloth beside her, resting it over her cuts as she sobbed and winced before he reached over, taking the blade from her hand and sitting it on the sink.

Sitting down beside her, he kept one hand on the cloth on her wrist and used his free arm to put his arm around her shoulder’s and pull her close to him as she fell into him and started sobbing uncontrollably. “Ssshhh it’s ok, it’s going to be ok,’ he whispered as her body began to shake and she turned a ghostly pale white.

“How?’ she sobbed as Aden’s heart once again sank. No girl had ever had this much of an effect on him, not in his whole life; except now. Aden didn’t know how it was going to be ok, he just wanted to make her feel better, not only had she effected him, but butterflies were doing back flips around in his stomach, even if she was crying her heart out.

“I don’t know, but your not alone,’ he replied as she choked back a couple of sobs as the pain had now subsided from her cuts in which Aden was still holding the cloth over as blood has seeped through.

“But I am, I’ve always been alone, never in love, never wanted to be in love because of....’ her voice trailed off as more sobs escaped her mouth and a lump formed in her throat.

“Belle what happened, what really happened between you and David?’ Aden asked sympathetically as Belle looked up, horror stricken face upon her face as realisation hit home for her. Bursting out into violent sobs as she leant her head into the crook of Aden’s neck. “I can’t...’ she whispered through sobs as Aden rubbed her arm up and down.

“Yes you can,’ he replied as he took his hand off the cloth and lifted Belle’s chin up so she was looking at him. “One step at a time Belle; one step,’

Annie and Geoff was walking along the beach, it was the first day of the Summer Holidays and after receiving a phone call from Nicole, what you would call a very; un-Nicole like. Nicole had rung them in a very chipper mood, very happy for some unknown reason in which Annie and Geoff were very keen to find out.

Annie stopped and held her arm across Geoff’s stomach as Geoff followed Annie’s gaze and saw Nicole along the beach in a bikini flirting with some random guy who was tall, very pale white and too skinny for his own good.

Annie’s mouth dropped open in shock as did Geoff’s. Both knew that Nicole’s taste in guys were, somewhat better than who she was talking to at the present time. Both ran over to Nicole as she turned away from him and shook her head. “What was that all about?’ Annie asked as Nicole laughed.

“Can you believe that guy was flirting with me, like I date or even touch, something like that I mean I have standards,’ Nicole chirped as Annie and Geoff looked at one another before laughing along with Nicole.

“How about we go to the Diner,’ Nicole said after a moment of all three of them cracking themselves laughing at the thought of Nicole flirting with some random.

“Sure, I could do with a chocolate milk shake,’ Annie said as Geoff agreed. Nicole then linked arms with Annie and Geoff and pulled them along the beach, heading to the Diner with Geoff and Annie glancing at each other every now and again.

“And afterwards we’ll go and see Belle,’ Nicole chirped as Annie nodded and almost tripped over from being dragged along down the beach.

“After he hit me, I hit the floor and he left, slamming the door behind him. I pulled myself up onto the bed and listened to David in the other room. Next thing I knew the door was being pushed open and David was coming at me with a base ball bat...’ Belle stopped and closed her eyes as Aden gave her arm a gentle squeeze, encouraging her to continue. Taking a deep breath as a single tear trickled down her cheek she went on.

“He grabbed my hair and... and threw me... to... to the bed,’ another tear trickled down her cheek as Aden gently began stroking her hair as she closed her eyes. “He tied my hands to the bed head with a piece of rope and... and ripped my shirt open, touching me... my... stomach before he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my zip down,’ tears were now streaming down her face and her breathing had become short and shallow as Aden once again pulled her into him, letting her sob into his shirt.

“Take it slow,’ h repeated softly to her as he lifted his other hand and wiped her tear stained face.

Taking two deep breaths Belle then continued. “He pulled my pants down and ... and... picked up the bat, forcing it inside me,’ Aden’s inside’s churned at the horrifying event’s that Belle was explaining to him. How could someone do that to a person? He thought to himself as Belle was beginning to shake uncontrollably as she pulled her hands up close to her chest.

“It hurt so much that I couldn’t even scream and then he... he ra-‘ She couldn’t bare to say the word as she completely broke down once more.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou so much Lise, Leah1234, Laurzy, enjoy the ride, xknomex, Sam27#, Taniya and Saraz.

If there are specific names you would like to be called just let me know.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 12

“Belle look at me,’ Aden whispered as they had moved from the bathroom floor to the couch as Belle rested her head in the crook of Aden’s neck. Gently looking up at him as he smiled sweetly at her. “I want to help you, if you’ll let me,’ he said as she looked at him for a moment before nodding.

“What have you done to me Aden Jefferies, because I have shut people out for so long but now,’ she looked down for a moment, searching for the right words to express at how she was feeling. “Now I just want to let them in,’ she replied as Aden smiled before pulling her back into his chest, stroking her hair gently as she closed her eyes, over-tiredness overtaking her body as she slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

“Ok so we have to think of something to do to help Belle,’ Nicole spoke to Geoff and Annie as they all sat around a table in the Diner, drinking away at their juices.

“Well we could make her listen to us, you know, tell her how worried we are about her and make her realise that she is killing herself and it’s not going to make things any better,’ Annie chirped in as Nicole nodded and finished off the rest of her juice before looking at Geoff who was still staring at her like she was happy pills or something.

“Look I don’t know if there is anything we could say to her that will change her mind any time soon,’ Geoff replied as Nicole rolled her eyes and pushed away her empty glass.

“Geoff,’ Annie exclaimed as she looked at his little sister as she too rolled her eyes. “We have to do something, we cant let our best friend die or some eating disorder,’ Annie lowered her voice as people began to stare at them like they were some sort of weirdo’s.

“Ok, ok I give in,’ Geoff said in defeat as he too finished off the rest of his juice and pushed the glass away from him, as always Annie was the last to finish.

Both Geoff and Nicole waited for Annie to finish her drink before they all climbed to their feet, Geoff being the good boy he was picked up the glasses and carried them into the kitchen where Roman was cutting up a lettuce for the lunch rush which would be coming in about an hour, had time really gone that fast?

After having Roman asking them what they had planned that day, Geoff then left the kitchen and the Diner to find Nicole and Annie waiting for him outside. Finally, Geoff spoke up. “Nicole, why are you so happy today?’

“That’s for me to know Geoffery,’ Nicole replied as she turned on her heels and started skipping down the path, Annie and Geoff following in amusement as they made their way to Belle’s house.

----------------------------

He gently laid her down on the bed and pulled back the duvet covers back, careful not to wake up the sleeping girl as he gently manoeuvred her legs underneath and duvet and pulled it up, covering her skeletal frame before leaning down beside her and pushing a piece of hair away from her face. “For some reason or another,’ he said as he watched her roll over onto her side and cuddle the duvet tightly around herself. “I may be falling for you,’

And with that he leant over, kissing her gently on the fore head before standing and pulling the curtains across the window so the room darkened quickly and leaving, closing the door behind him.

Walking into the lounge he saw Nicole, Annie and Geoff walking past the kitchen window and through the door one by one as first Nicole stopped as Annie ran into her, with Geoff running into Annie.

“Aden…’ Nicole looked at him suspiciously as Aden waved. “What are you doing here?’

“Getting through to Belle for you,’ And replied as Nicole’s mouth shot open in surprise before she lunged forward and threw her arms around him as Aden stumbled backward before finding his footing and looking quiet stunned. “Whoa! What was that for?’

“How did you get through to her, we tried and none of us could,’ Nicole said as she pulled back and looked at Geoff and Annie as they walked through the rest of the kitchen and stood about a meter behind Nicole, both nodding.

“It’s amazing what I can do,’ Aden replied as he picked up his wallet from the table and replaced it back into his back pocket. “Listen I’m going to get some lunch from the Diner, anyone want to come?’

“Yeah sure,’ Annie said as Geoff looked at her, surprised that she spoke up so quickly. Aden smiled before looking at Geoff and Nicole as they both shook their heads as Aden nodded. “Well back soon, are you two going to be here?’ he asked as Geoff and Nicole nodded before Nicole made herself comfortable on the couch.

“Well don’t go into Belle’s room, she’s asleep,’ Aden retorted as he began walking out the door, Annie in tow. Once Aden and Annie were gone Nicole and Geoff looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders before both looking toward Belle’s bedroom, happy that Aden had gotten through to her.

“So how did you do it?’ Annie asked as they walked along the path toward the Diner, Aden keeping well to himself at the revelation he had just made to a sleeping Belle. Was he really falling for her? He didn’t even know her, did he? Would she fall for someone like me? He thought himself before looking at Annie who was watching him carefully. “I just told her that no matter what she did it wouldn’t get rid of the pain she felt, that she wasn’t alone and that people did care enough to try and help her,’ he replied as Annie smiled.

“You truly are amazing you know that,’ she said as Aden looked at her with an amused grin on his face before he laughed. “How?’ he asked.

“Well your supposed to be this bad boy, hooking up with chick and partying, well you’ve only been to one party since you came here and you haven’t really hooked up with anyone since you came here,’ she said as Aden looked at her and grinned. “That’s not true, I hooked up with you,’

“Yeah but you could have gone further if you wanted to but you respected my decision and I for one, am amazed at you,’ Annie replied as Aden laughed before resuming himself in deep thought once more. Was he really going soft? Was Belle really having this much of an effect? Was he really losing all his bad boy talent? So many thoughts were running through his head, so many things he wanted to find out.

And he was going to…

Thanks Taniya, Laura and wrongturntaken

Ok so here is another chapter, hope you like

Chapter 13

She rummaged through the bedroom looking for it. Pulling out draw’s and jewellery boxes and even in the wardrobe before she finally found it and sighed before she made her way out of the bedroom and down the stairs, straight into the kitchen where she pushed the key into the lock and turned it as a click was heard. Smiling she pulled the key out of the hole and paced it in her pocket before removing the lock from the cupboard door and placing it on the counter top. Pulling the cupboard door open she scanned the contents inside it, licking her lips assertively as the food inside the cupboards.

Chips, chocolate biscuits, lollies, tim tams were sitting right in front of Belle as she looked at which one to choose. Reaching up she picked up the tim tams and shut the cupboard door, replacing the lock and running into her bedroom where she threw the tim tams on the bed before racing back out and running up stairs where she pulled the key out of her pocket and put it back where she found it before tidying up Irene’s bedroom the way it was she had first entered.

Running back downstairs she ran into her room and shut the door, pushing the lock across the door before she moved over to her bed and sat down, staring at the tim tams, she contemplated eating just one to see how she would go. Carefully, she opened the packet and picked up a tim tam, hesitating for a moment before bringing it up to her lips and biting down.

Aden and Annie were walking back along the path, Aden holding a bag full of chips and Annie staring out at the ocean. Aden looked at him before turning to pace front and seeing two familiar faces heading toward him. “What are you two doing here?’ Aden asked as Annie looked ahead to see who Aden was talking to, surprised that Nicole and Geoff were walking toward them. “You two were taking so long so we thought we’d come and find you…’

“Oh god Belle,’ Aden yelled as he dropped the chips and started running, running straight past Nicole and Geoff who looked confused at what was happening and Annie picking up the chips and beginning to run to catch up to Aden.

“What, what about Belle?’ Nicole spun around as Annie and Aden were already a fair distance away from Geoff and Nicole. Looking at each other before they turned and ran after Aden and Annie, no idea what was going on.

He skidded across the cement and almost knocked over a pot plant as he raced through the door, Annie closely behind him as she too almost knocked over the same pot plant as she too bolted through the door.

Looking around the room, Aden saw that Belle wasn’t there, in an almost hop he took towards the bedroom and saw the door shut. Pushing the door handle down he pushed the door open and heard sobbing coming from inside. Geoff and Nicole soon came through the kitchen door, Geoff managing to actually knock the pot plant over and break it and Nicole panting so hard she thought she was having a heart attack.

Aden scanned the dark room before looking over in the corner of the room to see her, huddled up into a ball, legs up against her chest and arms around her legs hugging herself tightly as her head rested against her arms and she sobbed.

He carefully walked over to her and leant down beside her, placing his hand on her arm to let her know he was there, Geoff, Annie and Nicole standing at the door watching Aden associate with someone he barely knew.

“Belle,’ he said gently as she choked back yet another sob before very slowly lifting her head and looking at Aden, her red, puffy eyes and a ghostly white face and very light pink lips staring at him as she whispered ever so softly. “I’m sorry,’

Nicole looked at Belle and then around the room, before at her bed and noticing an empty tim tam packet sitting in the bed, crumb’s sitting next to it. “Aden,’ Nicole spoke as Aden turned to look at Nicole as she pointed to the bed. Aden looked and saw the empty packet before turning back to Belle who once again had her head on her arms. “Belle,’ he said as she slowly lifted her head to look at him once more. “Did you…?’

No answer was needed as Belle’s bottom lip quivered as she began crying loudly once more, digging her head back into her arms. Aden felt like his heart was breaking as he watched her cry before sitting down next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into him.

Digging her head in the crook of his neck once more, Belle closed her eyes and sobbed as Aden looked up at Nicole, Geoff and Annie before mouthing ‘Go and get Irene’ to them so Belle couldn’t hear him. All three of them nodded before leaving the door way and the house to go and find Irene.

“So how is she doing, really?’ Roman asked as the Diner had finally gone quiet after the dinner rush. Roman and Irene sat at a table close to the counter drinking a coffee each as Irene shook her head before putting her cup back down on the table.

“I don’t know to be honest, she will barely talk to me, I haven’t seen her eat a thing since I forced her to that day she came home. I put locks on all the cupboards and even the fridge but I don’t know what else to do,’ Irene was beginning to give up as Roman reached his hand over the table and took hers. “Don’t give up on her yet Irene, she might surprise you,’ he said as Irene nodded and smiled unconvincingly at him just as Geoff, Annie and Nicole burst through the Diner door.

“Irene,’ Nicole yelled as both Irene and Roman looked up at all three teenagers. “Irene, you’ve got to come, it’s Belle,’ she yelled as she turned and raced back out the door, not even waiting for a reply or anything from either her dad or Irene. Geoff and Annie waited as Roman told her to go and that he would be fine here as Irene nodded, getting to her feet and rushing into the kitchen to retrieve her bag and racing out after Geoff and Annie.

-------------------------------

“Belle I think the best thing is for you to come to the hospital to get proper treatment. There is a ward at the hospital especially designed to help people with eating disorders and many other things, they are truly wonderful,’ Rachel explained.

Geoff, Annie, Nicole and Aden were sitting at the table and Belle was sitting with Irene on the couch with Irene hugging Belle. “There you will receive daily counselling sessions and at first you will have a tube going in your nose to feed you. Once you have gained some weight the doctors will start trying to get you to eat proper food, small portions at a time. I have to admit Belle it will be very tough at first but you have to be willing to do this, for you,’ Rachel said as Belle looked over at Aden, Nicole, Geoff and Annie before turning her head and looking at Irene and back at Rachel.

“I’ll do it,’ she whispered.

Thanks Taniya, Sam, Lise, Laura, xknome, homeandawayforever23, Jody and wrongturntaken :)

Enjoy

Chapter 14

She walked very slowly down the corridor with Irene next to him for encouragement, following the lady that was leading her toward her room. Belle kept her arms across her chest as a protective instinct while darting her eyes each and every way. Other teenagers in the hallway were staring at Belle, some were pointing at her and whispering ‘New Girl’ and others were just staring at how thin she really was. Even though these kids were going through the same relatively thing they were still judgmental towards her.

Irene rested her hand on Belle’s lower back and guided her down the hall as they both kept following the lady as she turned down the hall to her left and walked about ten feet before stopping at a door and pointing inside the room. “This is you sweety,’

Belle looked up at Irene who nodded and smiled as Belle hesitated before walking into the room, Irene closely behind her as they both surveyed the room. A white large room with cream coloured curtains stood before them, a single hospital bed sat in the middle of the room with two chest of draw’s, one each side of the bed. “It’s... white,’ Irene exclaimed as Belle didn’t say anything but just kept look around the room.

After a few more moments of silence the nurse spoke up. “I’ll leave you to get settled in and will come and get you soon for your first doctor’s appointment,’ she smiled at Belle and Irene before leaving the room, closing the door behind her and leaving Belle and Irene alone.

“Are you ok love?’ Irene asked as Belle looked at Irene, looking a little overwhelmed before she slowly nodded. “I think so,’ Belle replied unconvincingly.

“As long as you want to do this, then you can,’ Irene replied as Belle nodded and took a deep breath before looking past Irene at the door to see three girls peeking through the glass window in the door before ducking.

Belle was just about to say something when both herself and Irene heard a female voice yelling down the corridor. “Get away from that door now!’

Irene looked behind her to see a knock at the door before a female entered. “Belle Taylor, I’m Isabel and I’ll be your counsellor while your staying here. Now our first session is in an hour but I wanted to introduce myself and give you some information about your stay here,’

Belle looked at the tall, tanned and petite blonde lady who was speaking ever so kindly to Belle. “Ok,’ was all Belle managed to say.

“Ok, every time you make progress here and you will get a day release to go out, away from the hospital to see your friends, family, boyfriend...’

“I don’t have a boyfriend,’ Belle’s voice cracked and sounded sad as she looked down before back up at Isabel who smiled gently at her. “When you go backwards in your progress then your visitors wont be aloud to see you. We are very strict and do our best to help anyone who needs it and wants to help themselves but apart from that we are very laid back,’ Isabel spoke as Irene already looked very pleased with how things were beginning to turn out.

“Well I’ll leave you to it,’ Isabel spoke as Irene spoke up. “Excuse me love but, how long will Belle be in here?’ Irene asked as Belle looked up at Isabel as Isabel looked back at Bell before looking at Irene. “Now that, that depends on Belle,’ she replied before nodding and leaving the room, once again leaving only Belle and Irene alone in the very white and plane room.

“How do you think she will go?’ Nicole asked as they all sat around the table at Irene’s house, waiting for Irene to get back and tell them how she was doing. Aden sat at the back of the rounded table, keeping to himself as Annie watched him carefully, a pang of jealousy and at the same time envy over how much he had come to care about Belle.

“If she really wants this, then she will do ok,’ Geoff replied as he looked at Annie, noticing that she was looking at Aden before looking at Nicole and saw that she was also looking at Aden.

“Yeah I guess,’ Nicole replied as she rested her head in her hands and sighed just as Irene walked through the door and looked at the four sulking teenagers. “Geez you lot anyone would think someone died,’ she said as she sat her bag on the table as all of them looked at her as she rolled her eyes. “She has settled in, it took a while and at one stage she even wanted to come back home but you are all aloud to visit her, if she has a good day and makes progress they’ll let her out one day to spend time with everyone, if she goes back a step then no visitors will be aloud so now, it’s up to Belle to get through this,’ Irene replied as she smiled at each of them before looking at Aden who looked especially down. “Aden, can I have a word?’

“Sure,’ Aden replied as he pushed himself up from the seat and followed Irene back outside as Irene closed the door behind. “What’s up?’

“I have a message for you, from Belle,’ she said as Aden’s face lit up like a Christmas tree. “She said, before you arrived she was ready to give up completely, now your here she wants to thank you for giving her hope and hopes that you will go and see her tomorrow,’ Irene replied as a smile had formed across Aden’s lips as he nodded.

“Course I’ll go and see her, she’s an amazing girl,’ Aden replied as Irene nodded and patted him on the shoulder before nodding.

“She sure is love, she sure is,’

“So Belle, do you know why your here?’ Isabel asked as Belle sat across from her in the slightly darkened room. A book shelf sat behind Belle and a long wide desk sat next to her and Isabel.

Belle nodded before looking down as Isabel nodded and leant forward in her chair, entwining her fingers through each other. “Why are you here Belle?’

Belle looked up. “Because I... I have an... eating disorder, and need help,’ she replied softly, feeling her cheeks flush a tinge of red as Isabel nodded.

“Belle you have taken the first step of getting better, now it’s only you who can get better, all I do is help you along the way,’ Isabel spoke as Belle nodded before starting to pick at her cuticles.

“So what now?’ Belle asked as Isabel looked at her before smiling gently. “Now you are going to head up the hall to the doctor’s office where he will put a tube in your nose to start the process. Now I have to warn you Belle, there will be times when you will want to rip it out and go home but that is where we come in ok,’

“Ok,’ Belle whispered.

This is going to be hard! She thought to herself.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I forgive you all

This chapter is only very short so I hope you all like anyway

Enjoy

Chapter 15

He pushed the button and heard a bell ring before waiting as a buzzing noise sounded and the double doors Aden was standing at pushed open to let him in. Walking forward as another buzzing noise sounded as he looked behind him to see the doors closing before he turned and saw her standing there in front of him. “Hey,’ she smiled sweetly, very happy to see him, to see someone from the outside world.

“Hey yourself,’ he replied as he walked forward, embracing her in a hug as she gladly hugged him back tightly, feeling a little more skin, not much but a little more. “How are you feeling?’

“Ahhh you know, overwhelmed, angry, emotional but I’m getting there. I’m just so happy to see you,’ she replied as he pulled back and held her hands in his before smiling sweetly at her. “Well you have more color in your cheeks so that’s a start, it’s great to see you too,’ he said as she smiled sweetly.

“Well at least your doing something Belle, it’s better than doing nothing,’ Aden said as he linked his hand through her’s and they walked down the hall toward her room. Girls were staring at Belle from everywhere before looking at Aden and back to Belle, wondering what she had done to get someone as hot as Aden.

“So how are they treating you?’ he asked as she nodded and turned to look at him, pointing to the tube which was running down her nose. “I have to wear this all the time, but I don’t have to be hooked up to it all the time, I have to have it hooked up for 3 hours a day, you should have seen me yesterday, yelling and screaming at the nurses and then crying and picking at my cuticles,’ Belle said as they stopped outside her room for a moment which to Belle was a moment too long as a tall, skinny, pale white blonde came prancing up to them.

“Whose the hottie?’ she looked Aden up and down before giving Belle a dirty look. Aden saw this and felt a jolt of anger shoot through his body as Belle just looked at the girl. “Her boyfriend, who are you?’ he shot back as Belle looked at him before a small grin formed on her lips.

“Anita, why be with her when you could be with me?’ the girl called Anita asked as Belle’s smile disappeared as Aden squeezed her hand gently. “Because I love her and I don’t know you and by the sound of it want it to stay that way,’ Aden finished before walking into Belle’s room, pulling Belle along with him as the door closed behind them, leaving Anita’s mouth to hang open in complete shock.

She was sitting on the beach alone, looking out at the ocean crashing down on the rocks as she just kept staring out into the crimson blue waves. Anger and sadness were washing over her as she watched the rocks being beaten by the waves, wishing that it was Aden she was doing that to.

She thought that when she got with Aden that it meant that he wanted to be with her, but no, he had just wanted to get with her, nothing more, nothing less, who knows how many more people he had gotten with since he got with her.

Annie knew she shouldn’t be feeling like this, because Aden was helping Belle which was great, very great. But Annie didn’t want Belle to be with Aden and as much as she sounded selfish about it, she couldn’t help herself.

She didn’t even hear Nicole yelling out her name form down the beach until Nicole had walked right up to her and hit her shoulder, not very hard but it caught her attention as Annie spun her head and looked at Nicole. “Oh hey Nic,’

“Hey Annie, what’cha thinking?’ Nicole asked as she took a seat next to her and Annie shrugged before looking at Nicole and saw that she was still glowing. “You’ve had sex haven’t you?’ Annie asked innocently as Nicole looked at her and started laughing.

“What makes you say that?’ Nicole asked as Annie pointed to Nicole’s cheeks. “You asked me the other day at school if I’d had sex because I was glowing, your glowing so have you had sex?’ She asked again.

Nicole grinned and looked down and then back up at Annie as Annie smiled sheepishly. “Who?’ she asked as Nicole looked away before looking back at Annie.

“Aden...’

Once aain, sorry its so short but atleast its something

Enjoy :)

Chapter 16

“Why did you do that, tell her your my boyfriend when your not?’ Belle asked as she pulled her hand out of Aden’s and looked at him, feeling overwhelmed and hurt at the same time.

“Look, Belle...’

“No... Aden don’t... I’ve never been pretty, or smart, or confident let alone brave enough to stick up to someone or lie directly to their face if something isn’t true,’ she said as tears brimmed her eyes and she looked at Aden, disappointment screaming from her face.

“Then we’ll make it true,’ Aden said as he walked forward and cupped her cheeks looking down at her as she took a breath in, holding it as he leant down and kissed her light, soft pink lips carefully as a lump caught in her throat before she let her arms rest each side of Aden’s as her eyes slowly fluttered shut, getting caught in the moment.

“You... you slept with Aden,’ Annie stumbled to say the words as Nicole nodded before seeing the disturbing reaction on Annie’s face. “What?’ Nicole asked as Annie shook her head before climbing to her feet. “I almost slept with Aden...’ she spat before turning on her heel and storming off down the beach.

Nicole’s mouth opened in shock as she watched Annie slowly disappear before turning and looking back at the ocean before letting go a shock gasp which she had caught in her throat. “No...’ she said to herself as she dug her hand in the sand and played with it, moving it around with her fingers. “No way,’

They stood outside the door, peeking in through the window as they watched them kissing passionately. His muscular frame up against her skeletal frame as they held each other. “She is very pretty,’ one girl said as red bags framed her eyes and a pale white face and body,’

“Yeah but she makes herself throw up, how can someone kiss that,’ Anita piped up as she watched them finally pull away from each other but gaze into one another’s eyes.

“Supposed to you swallowing blades and anything sharp Anita,’ another girl with black hair and slits all up her arms replied as Anita scowled at the girl who smirked back at her.

“If they’ve been together as long as he say’s then why hasn’t he helped her before now?’ Anita said again as another girl looked at her and laughed. “And how many times have you ended back up here Anita, she has come here because she wants to get better, you just come back here because you can’t handle the real world,’ she said as Anita scoffed and turned, pushing the other girls out of the way and storming off down the hall.

“So... what does this mean?’ Belle asked as they took a seat on the bed next to each other, Aden holding Belle’s hand as he smiled and looked at her. “I guess this means, I like you and I want to see where we go from here,’ Aden replied as Belle looked up into his emerald green eyes as a small smile formed her lips.

“So you don’t think I’m... revolting?’ she asked shyly as she began to blush. “No I don’t, quite the opposite actually,’

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys are so amazing, I love you all :D

Enjoy

Chapter 17

She stormed in the house, slamming the door behind her before stomping up the stairs in a huff as Roman emerged from the kitchen to see what all the door slamming and stomping around was about. “Don’t worry about it dad,’ Nicole spat as she rounded the corner of the hall and down the hall before a slamming of what was presumed to be her bedroom door was heard.

Roman watched the stairs for a moment before walking back into the kitchen as he heard the front door open mere seconds later and close softly, unlike Nicole who had slammed it almost off its hinges just minutes before.

Roman looked behind him as Aden came walking into the kitchen, a grin plastered across his face. “Hey mate,’ Roman said as Aden waved at him before grabbing a glass and turning on the cold tap as glass came streaming out of the tap as he filled his glass up, turning off the tap and turning around, sculling the glass of water before placing the glass in the sink. “Glad to see someone is in a good mood around here,’

“Huh,’ Aden looked confused as Roman laughed and pointed to upstairs where Aden heard music playing loudly from a room upstairs. “Nicole, bad mood,’ Roman replied as Aden laughed and nodded.

“Roman can I ask you something?’ Aden asked as Roman nodded, pulling out another seat at the table, signalling for Aden to sit down, which he did. “Do you believe that you call fall for someone in just three days of knowing them?’

“I believe anything is possible mate, why who have you got your eye on?’ Roman asked as Aden laughed and looked down, noticing that the music had stopped playing from upstairs. “Belle,’ he replied sheepishly as Roman nodded.

“Belle,’ said a female voice from the kitchen door as both Aden and Roman turned to see a very angry looking Nicole standing in the door way, arms folded over her chest and daggers shooting from her eyes. “Wow Aden, you almost slept with Annie, you slept with me and now your chasing someone as fragile as Belle, you really are low,’ she screamed before turning on her heel and storming out of the house in a huff as Aden looked shocked and stunned at the same time before slowly craning his neck to look at Roman who looked shocked, stunned and also angry at his daughters revelation.

She banged her fists angrily on the door, anger surging through her body as an ‘Ok, ok hold on,’ could be heard from inside. Nicole didn’t stop the bashing on the door until finally it swung open and she fell forward, falling right into Geoff but not apologising as she pushed past him and storming into the house as she heard Geoff say “Gee, come in Nicole,’

“We have a problem Geoffery. Is Annie here?’ Nicole asked as Geoff shook his head and then frowned at Nicole calling him Geoffery. Just as Nicole was about to speak the front door opened and in walked a very upset Annie who stopped in her tracks when she saw Nicole, very angry and Geoff, very confused.

“Annie,’ Nicole voiced as she walked over to the girl and pulled her into the house, pushing the door shut. “We have a major 911 emergency on our hands,’

“Ummm Nicole, down here its 000, were not in America,’ Geoff’s smartly replied before receiving a forceful wack over the side of his head. “Ouch,’

“Not funny, Aden reckons he’s falling for Belle,’ Nicole said, purposefully looking at Annie and seeing her wipe her face as she saw a flash of jealousy zoom through her eyes.

“How do you know?’ Geoff asked as Nicole rolled her eyes. “Because I heard him talking to my dad just a minute ago, we have to do something, he’s not right for her,’ Nicole snapped as Annie just stood there.

“I’m sexy, I’m cute, I’m popular to boot, I’m bitchin, great hair the boys all love to stare, I’m wanted I’m hot, I’m everything your not, I’m pretty, I’m cool I dominate this school. Who am I, just guess, boys wanna touch my chest...’

A gentle tap on the door made Belle look up, a smile appearing on her face as she paused the movie which was playing on the television. Jumping off the bed she held onto the drip which was hooked up to the tube going into her nose and was feeling her as she walked over to the door and pulled it open. “Irene,’ Belle said as she hugged Irene as she hugged Belle back.

“I have something to talk to you about love,’ she said as Belle nodded and let her into the room and shutting the door behind her. “What’s up?’

Irene looked around as Belle began to feel nervous.

“It’s... it’s about your mother love,’

Thanks so much homeandawayforever23, ~AdelleFanEver~, Laura, xknome, Jody and Taniya and to everyone else, guess what, I leave boxing day so this will be finished soon :)

I have enjoyed writing this so much, it is also helping me to understand my own thoughts and how I feel every day when I'm down so this for me is a big thing as well.

Enjoy guys

Chapter 18

“What, what about my mother?’ Belle stumbled to form words as Irene led her over to the bed and helped her to sit down as her breathing became restricted and she began to sweat. “Belle love, your mother has been ringing and coming around when you haven’t been home for the past year wanting you home and is now taking me to court to get you back,’ Irene said as Belle choked back a sigh before slowly shaking her head as tears began to well in her eyes.

“No,’ she whispered as her body began to shake violently. “No I cant go back, I cant, I just cant Irene... you don’t know what it was like there,’ she said as tears began to stream down her face and she began picking at her nails as were already very red.

“Love you have to tell me what happened at that house love,’ Irene said as Belle couldn’t stop shaking as Irene pulled her into her chest, comforting Belle gently as she began to sob quietly into Irene’s shirt. “Love you can tell me,’

He walked into the Diner and stopped in his tracks when he saw Nicole, Annie and Geoff sitting there, each with a drink in front of them and whispering to each other, none of them noticing Aden standing there watching them.

Great! He thought as he walked up to the counter and saw a middle aged woman with long brown hair and brown skin who looked like she was from a different ethnicity.

“Hey,’ he said as he reached the counter and the woman looked up and smiled. “Hey, what can I get for you?’ she asked with a big grin across her face as Aden thought for a second before smiling. “Can I grab a mud cake please to take away?’

“Sure can, not all for you I hope,’ she giggled as Aden laughed and shook his head. “No, it’s for my girlfriend, she’s in hospital getting better and thought this might help,’ he replied as the woman nodded and started packing the cake into it’s package. “Here we go then, hope she’s well soon,’ she replied as Aden nodded and handed over his money. “Oh and can you tell Irene that if she needs any work while Belle’s away then I can help,’ he replied as he turned and left the Diner as the woman stood there, looking shocked that she hadn’t been informed that Belle was even going away.

Nicole saw him leave out of the corner of her eye while Geoff and Annie argued about the whole splitting Aden and Belle up scheme. Geoff didn’t agree with it at all and thought that maybe having something or someone good in her life may help her along with her recovery and Annie thought that Aden was just a playa and would end up hurting Belle, making things worse for her recovery.

Nicole saw the package in which Aden was leaving with and decided to snoop, jumping to her feet she walked over to the counter where the same woman who served Aden was standing and had just finished serving another customer. “Hi Leah,’ Nicole smiled as Leah looked up and smiled as she passed a woman her changed with the woman thanking her and leaving. “Hey Nic, your dad’s not here,’

“Yeah I know, listen what did Aden buy just then?’ Nicole asked as Leah thought for a moment before remembering. “Oh that nice young boy who was just in here, a chocolate mud cake for his girlfriend who’s in hospital. Poor thing. Listen do you know where Belle went, he offered to take her place while she’s away,’ Leah asked as Nicole frowned before quickly shaking her head.

“I think Irene is coming in soon to talk to you about it,’ she replied before waving goodbye to Leah and walking back over to the table where Geoff and Annie had finished arguing. “We have to go... NOW!’ Nicole spoke through gritted teeth as Annie and Geoff looked at her before quickly getting to their feet and following her from the Diner.

“Belle I swear to you love, I will not let you go back there if he is still there. I cant believe your mother has done nothing to protect you, by god when I get my hands on that woman I’ll...’ Irene stopped herself from saying anything she’ll regret as Belle choked back a couple of sobs as her body shook violently. “Love look at me,’ Irene said as she pulled Belle’s chin up so Belle was looking at Irene.

Wiping the tears away from Belle’s eyes a couple of times, she cupped Belle’s cheeks and smiled gently at the fragile teen. “You are part of this family, you will always be welcome in my home and you will always be safe as long as you stay with me and I swear to god that mongrel is going down and you will be ok,’ Irene said as she looked deep into Belle’s eyes and saw how scared she actually was. Pushing a piece of hair behind Belle’s ear, she nodded. “Yes,’ she said as Belle slowly nodded. “Y- yes, yes,’ Belle replied.

“Good, now you just concentrate on getting better ok, I have to go and find someone to fill in while your not working so I’ll come and see you tomorrow ok,’ Irene said as Belle nodded, watching as Irene clambered to her feet and cupped her cheeks again before placing a soft kiss on Belle’s fore head.

“Be good,’ she said before she turned and walked to the door before turning and smiling before exiting the room, leaving Belle all alone, thoughts running through her head at a million miles an hour.

You can do this, you know you can do this!

No you can’t do this, just stuff yourself and throw up and die and forget it all once and for all...

No, you can do this, you already are, you have taken the first step...

Oh stuff the first step, there’s food in the kitchen, well you don’t even need food, just find a toilet...

“SHUT UP!’ Belle screamed as she ran her hands through her hair as more tears began to stream down her cheeks and she pulled her legs up close to her, panic beginning to surge through her body as she once again began to shake.

Thanks so much guys, enjoy chapter because it was difficult to get right :)

Chapter 19

They raced through the doors to see Irene sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee before she headed to the Diner to talk to Leah about a replacement for Belle. “Whoa slow down you lot, what’s the rush?’

“We saw Aden come here,’ Nicole panted as she rested her arms down on her legs and tried to capture her breath. “We need to talk to him,’ she said as Geoff looked at her, angry that she would want to interfere in Belle’s life.

‘You just missed him, he’s heading home to have a shower and then going to see Belle, such a nice boy he is, even offered to cover her shifts at the Diner,’ Irene smiled before returning back to her coffee and picking up the paper which she hadn’t had time to read that morning.

“****!,’ Nicole said as she spun around and looked at Geoff and Annie. “We need to get to the hospital now...’

“No, you may think this is a good idea but I’m not having anything to do with it,’ Geoff spat as Irene looked up, frowning at what the three teens were yelling quietly about.

“Geoff, you have to help us,’ Nicole said as Geoff shook his head. “No I wont, I’m leaving,’ he said before he turned around and left without saying another word to either Nicole or Annie.

“Ok Annie it’s just us then,’ Nicole said turning to face Annie. “I don’t know Nicole I mean, he’s been visiting her every day and he seems to really care for her,’

“Oh no, no, no, don’t you dare back out on me now,’ Nicole lowered her voice to a whisper as she saw Irene frown and lower her newspaper. Grabbing Annie’s arm and pulling her outside as Annie didn’t look as convinced as before. “He will just end up hurting Belle like he hurt me and you, now do you really want that on your conscience?’ Nicole asked as Annie looked down.

“I’m sorry Nic but I’m not going to do anything to potentially hurt Belle and make her worse. Now I’m going to the hospital to see Belle, are you coming?’ Annie warned as Nicole rolled her eyes, angry that Annie was not going to do anything. “No, give her my love though,’ Nicole said as she pushed past Annie and left, leaving just Annie standing there looking behind her every couple of seconds to see Nicole slowly disappear from sight.

Annie sighed just as Irene walked out and looked at her before tilting her head a fraction. “Everything alright love?’

“Yeah fine Irene, I’d better go, I can’t see Belle standing here now can I?’ Annie smiled as Irene nodded and waved the teen goodbye. Watching as Annie was soon out of sight.

He waited once again outside the doors as a buzzer sounded and the doors slowly opened, once again revealing the white hallway in which he had walked before but this time there was no one waiting for him.

Walking down the hall he arrived at Belle’s door and looked through the glass in the door to see the room empty, well what he could see of it anyway. Pushing the door open he looked inside and saw a movie playing at the end of her bed, but no Belle.

“Belle...’ he said as his voice echoed through the room as he slowly walked inside. “Belle...’ he repeated. He didn’t know that Anita was standing against the door frame watching him.

“You won’t find her in here,’ she said as Aden spun around and frowned at her. Pushing herself up from the door frame she walked toward Aden as he took a step back which made her stop and grin.

“Follow me,’ Anita said as she looked him up and down before turning around and exiting the room, Aden hesitant before following her out of the room and down the hall further.

Stopping in front of a white door she pointed in there before grinning broadly and walking off down the hall, leaving Aden standing there staring at the white door. Slowly he reached the handle and turned it as he slowly swung back toward him.

Sitting in the corner of a padded room, a single bed and a badly bruised face on the girl, was Belle, hair everywhere and wearing a white hospital gown. “Belle,’ Aden rushed forward as she screamed and tried to push herself backward but unable to as her hands shook uncontrollably and her eyes wide as she saw Aden before bursting into tears and falling into Aden’s arms and sobbing uncontrollably.

“I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t, they wouldn’t go away and then I started hitting and hitting and hitting my face to try and make them go away but they wouldn’t so I... I had to do it Aden,’ Bell sobbed through crying tears as Aden soothed her and ran his finger over the bruises covering her face.

“Ssshhh, it’s going to be ok, I’m here now, were going to get through this... together,’ he said as he kissed her fore head and wrapped his arms around her.

OK....................... BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG POST COMING YOUR WAY

4 Chapters in a row and am writing the next chapter now, with only 6 chapters left until it is finished

Chapter 20

Christmas was nearing and still Belle was struggling to come to terms with her eating disorder. Slowly, ever so slowly, like time had almost stopped, one day turned into two, two into three, three into five and soon enough, one week had passed by and it was only one week until Christmas.

Belle was finally beginning to look healthy again, and had gained 7 kilos since being tube fed three times a day, her cheeks were looking more full and her clothes were looking good on her, not like a week ago where her clothes were almost hanging off her frail body.

Belle’s bruises had also began to heal where she had beaten herself from trying to get rid of the voices in her head, looking more of a faded pink colour then the dark purple colour in which Aden had seen them.

Belle’s counselling was also going well, she had opened up about her horrific past in which she had been brutally raped by her step father and had also revealed and come to terms with even more horrific things about herself, which at times had her crawled up into a ball in her room.

But today, Belle had been given day release to do her Christmas shopping, in which Aden was driving her into Yabbie Creek to help her but she had made it viciously clear to him that he had to disappear when it was time for Belle to buy his present, much to his detest.

“You ready to go?’ Aden said as he stood in the door way of her room, which was looking much brighter since Belle had started decorating it.

“Yeah, I think so,’ Belle replied as she turned around and took a deep breath and picked up her bag off her bed before nodding, not really sure if she was ready to leave this place, even if it was just for one day.

Aden walked forward and took her hands in his and pulled her toward him as he sent tingles up her spine as a small smile grimaced her lips. “You’ll be fine, it’s just Christmas shopping,’ he replied as she looked into his emerald green eyes before nodding. Letting go of her hands he then cupped her face and smiled before leaning forward and capturing her moist pink lips against his as her eyes fluttered shut and she felt her heart skip a beat.

He pulled back and smiled at Belle as she slowly opened her eyes and smiled. “Ok, let’s go,’ she said as she pulled her bag over her shoulder and took Aden’s hand in hers as they both walked out of her room and down the corridor.

“Geoff,’ Nicole yelled as she ran down the beach to catch up to Geoff as he stopped and turned to see who was yelling out to him. Geoff rolled his eyes as he saw Nicole running toward him, a grin plastered across her face.

Great! He thought to himself as he waited. I wonder what plan she has today to break them up.

“Hey,’ Nicole grinned as Geoff faked a smile at her as they both continued walking down the beach. “Hey,’ he replied softly as she skipped ahead before turning and walking backward while still facing Geoff.

“What?’ Geoff asked as Nicole looked at him before he stopped walking in which she also stopped. “Nicole what is it?’

Nicole lowered her head before looking back up at Geoff. “So I’ve been thinking a lot over these past couple of days and... well... I went to go and see Belle yesterday and tell her about Aden,’

“Nic, you didn’t?’ Geoff butted in as his cheeks flushed red with anger.

“If you’ll let me finish Geoff, I was going to until I saw Belle and Aden together, she looks so happy and she looks like she’s put on weight and I... I don’t want to be responsible for making her spiral downhill so I’m not going to say anything,’ she said as Geoff smiled before nodding.

“I’m proud of you Nic,’ he said as Nicole smiled and nodding slowly before turning her head and looking out over the calm ocean as it ever so gently ate the sand away. “And I was thinking that maybe I was jealous because Belle was with Aden and I thought that it was Aden that I wanted but... it’s not Aden at all,’ she said as she kept staring at the ocean as a lump formed in Geoff’s throat and he caught his breath, forgetting at once to let go and breathe out.

For over a year Geoff had liked Nicole, well not only liked but he had fallen hard for her but he knew that she didn’t like him in that way as she was always dating the jerks of the school. Although, she had settled down over the last six months.

“Well,’ Geoff mumbled after a moment as Nicole looked back at him. “He’s been right in front of me all along, kind, caring, sweet, loyal, blonde hair, blue eyes, the school captain of the footy team,’ she said as she looked at Geoff and saw him blushing a crimson red in his cheeks. “Geoff I like you, really, like you,’

A sudden burst of life erupted through Geoff’s body as everything sank in and he felt a pang of dizziness race through him before looking into Nicole’s eyes and seeing that she looked a little frightened that he may reject her. “Nic, you don’t know how long I’ve waited for you to say that,’ he said as she smiled nervously at him before taking a step toward him as they were now inches apart from each other.

Gazing into Geoff’s blue eyes, Nicole’s hand touched his as a shiver travelled all over her body. Geoff also felt the shiver before he took her hand into his and leant down, grazing his nose against hers as there lips were now inches from each other, the warm breath radiating from the other was overwhelming before he finally closed the gap between them and kissed her lips, sending a buzz through his body.

“So who have you got to buy for exactly?’ Aden asked as they pulled into the car park and he pulled on the hand brake, put the car into park and shut off the engine before looking at Belle.

“Irene, Geoff, Annie, Nicole, you,’ Belle counted the people, rounding them off from her fingers as Aden nodded before un-buckling his seat belt and removing the keys from the engine as he climbed out, Belle closely followed behind him.

Each locking the car door behind walking behind the car and taking each other’s hand as they began walking toward the shopping centre. Belle kept looking around her as she felt like people were staring at her, she knew that they weren’t staring but she couldn’t help but feel as they were as the overwhelming effect of being outside of the clinic overtook her. Gently, Aden squeezed her hand to let her know he was still there as she took a deep breath, one after the other as she began to feel more confident.

Archived