Aden bio

Guest myken

I'm just wondering - Aden has been on the show for more than a year (plus his short stint in 2005) and there still isn't created a biography about him on the BTTB site. He isn't listed as one of the current aussie or uk characters either. Maybe he should be mentioned soon? He has had an interesting time in the bay so far, so there should be something to write about. :)

(This isn't meant as critisism, just a thought!)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Cal said. We've had so many departures to deal with this year on the main site that we haven't really had time to look at profiles. That is about to change though and you can expect a huge profile update with all current characters (Aden included) being uploaded over the next few weeks plus the recent guests and some older character profiles too.

I was actually just browsing around in the profiles the other day reading a fair amount and noticed that the current cast list is way out of date, but what do you expect? There were so many exits and new characters introduced last year. Along with lot of guest characters so it would have been heard to keep up. Looking forward to reading them though when they're put up there :)

Just to mention also - all updates are noted in the Updates thread in Announcements, so please remember to check regularly and show your appreciation for all the people that contribute to our features and profiles in their spare time - either by thanking them or discussing the feature etc. on the forum itself. :wink:

Sadly there are weeks that go by with dozens of updates, but often or not there's only 1 post (if that) out of over 13,500 members thanking the staff for it or discussing the feature, which can certainly be disappointing.....

Just to mention also - all updates are noted in the Updates thread in Announcements, so please remember to check regularly and show your appreciation for all the people that contribute to our features and profiles in their spare time - either by thanking them or discussing the feature etc. on the forum itself. :wink:

Sadly there are weeks that go by with dozens of updates, but often or not there's only 1 post (if that) out of over 13,500 members thanking the staff for it or discussing the feature, which can certainly be disappointing.....

I believe some people just link straight to the forum, and don't bother with or don't know about the main site. That could be part of the reason.

I always log in via the main site so I see the updates, and rarely, if ever go to any threads outside of the main H&A ones so don't even spot the annoncements. It's to do with changing usage habits really.

On the main site at the moment you have "Coming Soon on BTTB:" and then nothing... is a tease or an oversight? :P

Archived