Gina Austin - Sonia Todd

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, but maybe a storyline may change my mind but I doubt it. I just don't really warm to her personality. I don't know how to describe it.

Im the same Lilly-G :unsure:

There is something i hate about her but i dont know what?

Maybe its that i think that we dont need any more older people on the show because you never see Colleen, Alf and some of the older ones soo much

Edited by gazzalovesu

Please do not discuss spoilers in this section and if you do happen to mention one within your post then please use spoiler tags.

There is a thread for discussing Austin related spoilers here.

Umm, is the fact that Gina is going to be a regular really a spoiler? It doesn't "spoil" anything or give away any story lines.

Please do not discuss spoilers in this section and if you do happen to mention one within your post then please use spoiler tags.

There is a thread for discussing Austin related spoilers here.

Umm, is the fact that Gina is going to be a regular really a spoiler? It doesn't "spoil" anything or give away any story lines.

Yes the fact that Gina was coming back into the show was a spoiler at the time of posting. The same would apply to any new character coming into the show or if a character was leaving. It doesn't give away the storyline but it is still a 'spoiler'.

Now back on topic....