Make some friends

Guest martha-jack

Yeah I saw that after I posted. Do you have msn?

Unfotunately not - i have a mac and even i've downloaded the special msn for mac like a million times and it never seems to work :( bad times

and thank you Supermans Girlfriend, although i can't really take the credit for choosing it :lol:

Oh ok. Well we still have Bttb to talk lol. Does anyone else in here have msn?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Yeah.

I'm getting confused in here now, there are so many people posting at the same time :lol:

yes it is rather tricky when people answer other people's questions when they are writing it...confuzzling...

And howdy zoelouise! welcome to the confusing thread where everyone is writing at the same time! :lol:

^^ Yeah.

I'm getting confused in here now, there are so many people posting at the same time :lol:

yes it is rather tricky when people answer other people's questions when they are writing it...confuzzling...

And howdy zoelouise! welcome to the confusing thread where everyone is writing at the same time! :lol:

:lol: Whats your name superman's girlfriend? I have you as a friend on here and I don't even know your name :lol:

Yeah I saw that after I posted. Do you have msn?

Unfotunately not - i have a mac and even i've downloaded the special msn for mac like a million times and it never seems to work :( bad times

and thank you Supermans Girlfriend, although i can't really take the credit for choosing it :lol:

Hi Danny :D

I also work with mac and if you wanna use msn than you can only chat typing not with webcam

I have Ichat but i never use it because everyone has msn so.. :(

You can fix it with aol account but not msn

looks fun though,you can open like four windows see four peoples chat with them :)

Archived