Brighton Jetty Classic, In Adelaide

Guest ~Zoe~

I got sunburn in the process but it was worth it! I got to meet both the boys. Although I couldn't really chat to either of them when they signed their fan cards for me. However we managed to talk to them outside the VIP area...Lincoln was surrounded by girls everytime he came out. Kinda funny to see. Luke was the reason I was there. I got to have a quick chat and get a hug before getting a photo with him. Prior to all this my sister, bestie and I went on the beach as the boys mentioned during the interview, their intentions to go swimming. After waiting a while we realised they may not get on the beach for a while. We walked back up and then we saw them on the stage ready to present awards. We were at the back of the stage so we just kinda giggled and got really excited trying to get their attention.

I took a fair few photos. If you guys are interested in seeing some just let me know and I will see what I can do.

Archived