Family Matters (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

LAURZY!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Red Ranger, as much as I find the idea of Aden and Belle being siblings rather disturbing, what a great idea for a fanfic! And well written too! It must give you great satisfaction to have made it practically impossible for them to continue being a couple :lol:

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for your comments.Can I just say, now that it's out in the open, you are too good?(Especially you, xknomex, I think that's the second time you've guessed one of my big reveals chapters in advance.)Was hoping to keep a lid on that one but I guess having people suspecting built up the tension.

Hope you all keep reading.I do know what I'm doing here, honestly.I'll just go back into my panic room now.

sorry if i gave it away :(:unsure:

Please, don't worry at all.You weren't the only one wondering so I guess I just dropped too many hints. I'm actually quite impressed you worked it out.

Well I am a Adelle fan and wow can't believe they are half siblings. But I love the idea of them as half siblings for your fanfiction :)

Drew and Belle were a couple but they are half siblings because their parents married each other. I am sure if it should be okay for Aden and Belle to stay together as a couple or not. Just suggesting it.

Update soon.

Drew and Belle were a couple but they are half siblings because their parents married each other. I am sure if it should be okay for Aden and Belle to stay together as a couple or not. Just suggesting it.

Um, just to make this one clear, Drew and Belle aren't half-siblings, they're step-siblings.Their parents are married but they're not blood relatives.

Hopefully I'll be able to update later on today.

Really well written, I'm really enjoying it and it makes me want to read more of it.

I think H&A writers should come in here and read some of these fanfics to get good ideas. Some storylines are so much better than the ones they come up with. Having said that, I hope they NEVER go down the sister/brother route for Aden and Belle :unsure: