Family Matters (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

LAURZY!

So glad Nicole did and said what she said!!! :D

Loved Aden for being honest with Ruby and she seems so mature for her age

Belle and Annie's scene was really sweet

I must say, considering you dont like Aden and Belle you are writing them so nicely!! :lol: i love the way your writing all the characters to be honest, really well written

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, considering you dont like Aden and Belle you are writing them so nicely!! :lol: i love the way your writing all the characters to be honest, really well written

Well, at the risk of sounding pompous, that's kind of one of my increasingly large number of rules:No character assassinations.Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean everyone else suddenly has to hate them.Glad you're still liking it.

I think that was my favourite chapter so far!

The Aden/Ruby scene was sweet and meaningful, i do really like their relationship.

Belle looking through the photos and contemplating her family history was really nice to see, especially the bit about her grandmother, and i like how she's trying to get used to saying 'our dad'.

Geoff and Nicole's scene was great. It felt really in character, and i love the way they both reacted to everything.

Great job!

Can't wait for another update! :D

Loved how they all interacted and i'm really glad Aden and Belle are more comfortable around each other, their scene at the end was so sweet

Ruby & Aden and Geoff & Nicole are so sweet :wub:

The dialogue, once again, was brilliant!

Cant wait to read more