Which Past Characters Would You Like To See Return Full Time?

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I want Jesse McGregor to come back. He could have been let out of jail.

All the Sutherlands, I would have liked them to talk to Kirsty

before she leaves

Duncan, he is all grown up now. That would have been nice to see.

But most of all I would liked Roman to come back. I would have liked that all the "murder in Afghanistan" didn't happen - and it was Gardy who actually murdered Elliots brother... and Roman would be let out of jail if he will testify against Gardy. I think that the writers have never done more of a crappier job than they did with the character of Roman. He was such an important figure in the show. And we didn't know much about him, there was so much more they could have done with this character.

I saw in digitalspy.com an interwiev with Cameron Welsh that it was good to write Roman out because it opens up for a lot of storylines for Nicole. But I think that Nicole going off rails haven't been excactly good watching. Why do the writers think that all the characters have to become self destructive?? The storylines are killing each other. Its not "special anymore" to see someone hurt or in emotional pain, we need some stabile characters too.

Archived