Which Past Characters Would You Like To See Return Full Time?

Guest j.laur5

Umm defntly Luc Holden - He was the sweetest eye candy on the show and then he left :( DAMMM you!

Also JACK!! - I know, not gunna happen ... unless :unsure: they do some weird storyline of him coming back from the dead or never really dying at all! :lol:

Mattie - I liked her character however towards the end she became dull and I lost interest, however I watched some old eps the other day and it made me realise that I liked it better when her character was still in the show!

Ric - He was like the civalized version of Tarzan, and also nice eye candy! :wink:

Amanda - Though she has come back so I guess I can cross her off my list

yeah - basically everyone mentioned on my sig! :lol: Just thought I'd re-highlight their names ;P

Oh & one more person .... Jazz - I liked her in general!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephen and Dodge both returning, although understandably not together, would be good.

If memory recalls, the last we saw of Dodge was after he and Stephen were fighting on top of the cliff and they went over the edge. Certainly there is scope for them to reopen this, with Dodge coming back for his revenge again.

• 3 weeks later...

There are simply loads of characters who I'd love to see return full time. Some are now in America and others are still in Oz.

The characters who I'd love to see return are: Edward Dunglass - he's probably died already.

Peta Janossi - she could return without Edward, I suppose, to bring news of his death and then settle back in the bay.

Gypsy, Will, Lily and Rachel - why can't they return??? Oh yes, I think Kimberly Cooper moved to America.

Hayley, Scott and 'baby' Noah - why not?

Dani and Jade Sutherland - why can't they just have a great big Sutherland reunion???

Mitch McColl - he rocks!!!

Tasha, Robbie and Ella Hunter - unfortunately Jason Smith and Isabel Lucas are both working in America.

Nick Smith - unfortunately Chris Egan is in America.

Sally and lil Pippa - of course!!!

Jack Holden (I know he is dead but you never know! :wink::lol: )

Matilda.

A minor detail like a character being dead has never stopped them before. :P:lol:

Yeah, but they can't really make it look as if Jack didn't really die because he had blood dripping from his mouth. When Peter Baker allegedly died to go into Witness Protection, the doctor only said that the machine was breathing for him (which may not have even been true). There was no underlying signs stating that Peter was really dead but Jack was deefinitely dead.

Archived