Which Past Characters Would You Like To See Return Full Time?

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a hard one because although there are some people that I would like to see back in the show my biggest fear as shown with the likes of Jesse, Chloe, Shelly, Kirsty etc that they will ruin the characters. Furthermore the overall dynamic has changed so I can’t really envisage some past characters returning full time and I’m not sure if it would really feel right. A few people have included characters from 2000 onwards but the forum actually says 1988-2000 so I’ll stick with that.

The one character I’ve always wanted to see return is definitely Roo. I always felt she was the missing link between Alf, Morag and most importantly Martha so it would be good to see the interaction between those characters and possibly some of the more recent ones. And there has been a lot of stuff that’s happened since she left which makes you wonder why she hasn’t made a reappearance (yes I know it’s more to do with the actress rather than the continuity of the storylines). As we’ve seen Kirsty change in such a short space of time, I’m also wondering how much she’s changed over several years. Other characters include Shannon, Selina, the originals (Carly, Stephen, Frank etc), Roxy (I always liked her) and even Stacey Macklin (another character that I really liked) although the last two would be quite older and but I would only like to see all the people I just mentioned as guests.

Out of the 2, I would pick Floss. One 'Cecilia' (Colleen) is more than enough. Think of all the fun the Bay would have with a clairvoyant. Other than Floss, I would love for Gypsy to come back. Unfortunately they've ruined Kirsty for me by having her come back and go against her character of dumping Kane. As a major KK fan, I have to say I've barely watched the show lately, but still keep up to date with what is going on.

• 2 months later...

Archived