Which Past Characters Would You Like To See Return Full Time?

Guest j.laur5

I think Celia coming back now would be hillarious especially now she happens to be sister with Colleen, it would be intresting o see how they get on, and it would be even more intresting if Morag happened to be back for a visit to see which sister she despised more :P lol...

But I like Floss too and all her psychic mumble jumble, she's nuts, so I dont know, but I'd probally go with Celia for the above reasons :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my dreams I'd like Angel, Shannon, Dani, Nick and Tasha to return, and Chloe, Josh, Sam and Rocco to be resurrected from the dead. But that is never gonna happen.

Realistically, I think Vinnie should be recast, and return to give Leah and VJ some happiness. I think its been long enough since Ryan Kwanten left for a recast , and a talented actor could slot into the role perfectly. I'd also love to see Jade return to see Kirsty and Ollie, and Selina to return to see Irene. They've done it with Chloe, and it looks like they're also doing it with

Joey

, so why not Selina too? On top of that I'd love to see Jazz return for a third time, even if she causes lots of mischief and leaves after a few months again I don't mind. Peter and Amanda could return realistically, especially the way Belle's current storyline is heading. Sam Marshall could make a welcome return to see Alf, especially as Ryan Clark has gotten hotter and hotter as he has gotten older :wub:.

I think I agree with all of the except the Dani and Vinnie parts. I could not stand Dani when she was in it so would hate to see her return. Plus I don't really see what she'd come back for. Although it might have been fun if Scott and Haley were still in it and there was a cat fight between her and Hayley :D .

Actually with Kirsty, Ollie and Kane in the Bay at the moment, there would be a lot for Dani to do. I'd love to see how her life has gone since she left, and if she's a successful writer now. Also she has a connection with Alf, Morag, Colleen, and Martha, since she was going to write that book about Ric's grandmother, Alf's first love Viv aka The Guv. I'd also really like to see if Dani ended up with Stafford McRae - one of the hottest guys to ever set foot in Summer Bay. He was trying to get with her when she left for Sydney, and I like to think they ended up together.

I would love to see Shannon, Justine, Sophie, Blake, Jesse, Selina, Floss, Lance and Martin.

Having Celia back would be great, her disapproving comments to Morag always had me in stitches and i'm sure scenes between her and Colleen would be hilarious too. I would also love to see Roo back in the bay even if it was just for a flying visit.

I would love Celia to come back! Especially since he and Coleen are now related!

I also think Sally needs to come back because the show has been missing something since she was gone! I would have preferred to see her deal with Melody. I would like to see Selina to come back aswell as Hayley but WITHOUT Scott.

I would also love to see Tasha and Robbie come back but that is unlikely as Isabel Lucas is going to be pretty famous this year!

Archived