Which Past Characters Would You Like To See Return Full Time?

Guest j.laur5

Definitely Sally Fletcher!!

It would be soo good if she came back to her home.

Another I would love to come back is Celia but that would only work if Morag was back to. I loved there scenes together during the 4000th episode at Alf's birthday with Morag getting very annoyed at Celia for pestering her :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my dreams I'd like Angel, Shannon, Dani, Nick and Tasha to return, and Chloe, Josh, Sam and Rocco to be resurrected from the dead. But that is never gonna happen.

Realistically, I think Vinnie should be recast, and return to give Leah and VJ some happiness. I think its been long enough since Ryan Kwanten left for a recast , and a talented actor could slot into the role perfectly. I'd also love to see Jade return to see Kirsty and Ollie, and Selina to return to see Irene. They've done it with Chloe, and it looks like they're also doing it with

Joey

, so why not Selina too? On top of that I'd love to see Jazz return for a third time, even if she causes lots of mischief and leaves after a few months again I don't mind. Peter and Amanda could return realistically, especially the way Belle's current storyline is heading. Sam Marshall could make a welcome return to see Alf, especially as Ryan Clark has gotten hotter and hotter as he has gotten older :wub:.

Wouldnt it be great if Dani and Jade Sutherland would return!!

It would be so cool to see them with Kirsty and then maybe a visit from Rhys & Shelley for Kirsty's birthday party!!

I would bring back Hayley full time as well :D

In my dreams I'd like Angel, Shannon, Dani, Nick and Tasha to return, and Chloe, Josh, Sam and Rocco to be resurrected from the dead. But that is never gonna happen.

Realistically, I think Vinnie should be recast, and return to give Leah and VJ some happiness. I think its been long enough since Ryan Kwanten left for a recast , and a talented actor could slot into the role perfectly. I'd also love to see Jade return to see Kirsty and Ollie, and Selina to return to see Irene. They've done it with Chloe, and it looks like they're also doing it with

Joey

, so why not Selina too? On top of that I'd love to see Jazz return for a third time, even if she causes lots of mischief and leaves after a few months again I don't mind. Peter and Amanda could return realistically, especially the way Belle's current storyline is heading. Sam Marshall could make a welcome return to see Alf, especially as Ryan Clark has gotten hotter and hotter as he has gotten older :wub:.

I think I agree with all of the except the Dani and Vinnie parts. I could not stand Dani when she was in it so would hate to see her return. Plus I don't really see what she'd come back for. Although it might have been fun if Scott and Haley were still in it and there was a cat fight between her and Hayley :D .

But with Vinnie, I love love loved him and I don't think I could ever see another actor play him and think of him as Vinnie. I might love the character but it wouldn't be Vinnie. Ryan had this charisma and he was Vinnie, i think sometimes with certain actors and characters there's a spark and they almost become a part of each other and I think this was the case with Ryan/Vinnie, where a little bit of Vinnie that was so wonderful was Ryan's spark, if that makes any sense. I guess it would be like Flynn, I loved both Flynns but the second didn't replace the first. I always think of them as two different characters the first was feisty and passionate and the second was caring and kind. They were both equally nice, but had different qualities at the fore. I guess that's the part where the actors bring the character to life in different ways.

I would love to see Ric and Maddy return! Along with Cassie and Henk, i think theres alot of unsolved business for them four.

No way I hope Cassie never returns she was bloody horrible! bring back Jazz and Amanda, I would like Aden's brother Sean to return and cause upset or Jade Sutherland!

I would love to see Ric and Maddy return! Along with Cassie and Henk, i think theres alot of unsolved business for them four.

No way I hope Cassie never returns she was bloody horrible! bring back Jazz and Amanda, I would like Aden's brother Sean to return and cause upset or Jade Sutherland!

Aww no I would love Cassie :wub: to return!! I loved her . I dont know about Mattie and Ric though <_< they kind of ran their course.

Jazz and Amanda in the bay full time would be so good.Imagine all the little tiffs they could have and all the slaps :lol:

I would like to see Jade back but only for a visit. :P

I would like Sally to return , the show is missing something without her.

Yeah I think people miss Sally a lot more than they actually realise to be honest.

She fills a gap that has been left empty since her departure.

I would at least like a guest visit :)

I would love Floss to return. Being the towns phychic there will be no secrets kept from those two.

As well as Floss i would love Jazz to return. I'd love watching the sparks fly between Rachel and Jazz - Awsome.

Peter so he can solve Jacks murder.

Morag: Make her full time PLEASE.

Sally. We all miss her. The Summer Bay house just isn't the same.

Matilda, because I miss her as well.

Jack: Bring him back from the dead.

Archived