Charlie/Angelo

Mistified

^ I agree with you about lovers making it complicated but in this situation its more about just sleeping with each other, with no strings attached, so far, and I thinks that's what makes it so hot :wub:

When I opened this thread I had "How hot are these two?" in my sub-heading, but it was edited out.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have come to join the 'we find Changelo extremely hot' club. :wub: The characters have oodles of chemistry and I find there's sort of a sexiness to their relationship. They're not making a conscious effort to be secretive, but at the same time it's not like they are shouting it off the rooftops, or are even a conventional couple yet. It's all very casual. And kind of just escalated between them gradually, first partners, then friends, and now friends with benefits.

Anyway whatever it is, it's great, and more of it please. :D

I really liked Charlie and Angelo as mates and work colleagues foremost and they do have chemistry. However, I can’t really see a brave and principled woman continuing to hang out with a seemingly spineless wimp, no matter how good his physical attributes are. :D

Charlie is hot. Angelo is cute, not hot (he's no source of naughty thoughts for me I'm afraid). I like them as characters and I like them as friends.

I'm not sure Charlie has got her heart 100% in it. She twice went out with him to try and get over Roman.

Their saucy scenes were hot but I don't see any electricity outside the bedroom department. That might change though as it is also true that they have not had much chance for "electricity" with all that's been going on, so I'll reserve final judgement on them for the time being.

I actually have a bad feeling that their relationship/fling/affair is over and that we won't even see a formal "break-up". It will just be assumed because of recent events that Charlie wouldn't want anything more to do with him. He even said to her something about "you hate me now" and she didn't even look like she disagreed with him. How hot would it be that despite that hatred and mistrust, she still can't resist tearing his clothes off?? :wink:

BTW, I could definitely have naughty thoughts about it, only really since he's turned darker and more brooding though. Before that I just thought he was cute, but now he is most definitely hot! :wub:

I find them extremely sexy. It's nice to see a couple that are a bit more on the casual side, and not declaring their undying love for each other after 5 minutes (part of the reason why I despise Tachel :angry2: ). They're having fun, and why shouldn't they? They're both young and free and gorgeous. Leah needs to follow Charlie's lead and find her very own Angelo to ease her, ahem, frustration.