Fools Gold - Jessica Tovey

Guest Symphony

"There will always be a time when I walk away because there's a need to keep changing and evolving and you can't stay somewhere forever," she says.

"But they keep writing me good stuff, making it harder to leave."

At least we've finally got confirmation that Jess is staying and Todd mentioned in an interview with TV week in December that he has no plans to leave yet, so it looks like there's plenty of Adelleness to come. :wub:

Let's hope they keep writing more good stuff for Jess, then she will never leave.

"There will always be a time when I walk away because there's a need to keep changing and evolving and you can't stay somewhere forever," she says.

"But they keep writing me good stuff, making it harder to leave."

At least we've finally got confirmation that Jess is staying and Todd mentioned in an interview with TV week in December that he has no plans to leave yet, so it looks like there's plenty of Adelleness to come. :wub:

Let's hope they keep writing more good stuff for Jess, then she will never leave.

I would LOVE for Jess and Todd to stay on H&A forever but apart of me also wants them to use the amazing amount of talent they have to explore the big bad world of H Town :D...But till then im pretty stoked that shes enjoying her moment on the show and she sounds very happy...and so am i.... CHEESY :lol:

Archived