Character Quiz

Guest Barbara

I was wondering if the forum couldn't have a monthly character quiz. Or it could only be every 2 or 3 months. :unsure:

Somebody (staff or non staff) could come up with 10 questions on a certain character or a couple. Maybe it would be easier if two or three persons came up with questions and organized the quiz together.

Obviously, it doesn’t always have to be a present character ; it can also be a past character. That would be even better for members who have been watching the show from the beginning. I think the best way would be to alternate (eg : Belle, Shane, Hayley, Geoff etc.)

The questions shouldn’t be too complicated so everyone could participate. Let’s not ask questions like what was she wearing in episode 2549. :rolleyes: Once the quiz is up, members have 1 or 2 weeks to send in their answers via PM. When the time’s up, the name of the person(s) with the most correct answers is posted along with the correct answers.

I remember Lauren (bttb-rox!) organized a quiz in the old Tony Appreciation thread (link: click here). I took part and thought it was fun even though I didn’t have many correct answers. Besides, it’s still taking part that counts anyway.

I wouldn’t recommend doing a quiz on one of the actors though. Personally, there are some actors I know (practically) nothing about and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one. I know some information on my favourite actors but that’s it. But all members who regularly watch the show could answer (a few) questions on the characters.

I don’t know if this would be hard to organize. I just thought it might be fun. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a monthly quiz is a great idea :) It doesn't neccesarily have to always be characters though, there could be other themes such as births, deaths, marriages, particular era's, families, etc.

Ah, I remember that quiz like it was yesterday! :D

So do I :P I seem to remember I was the champion on that occasion! :D

This could possibly fit in with something I had in mind too. Could you leave this one with me while I look into a few things and I'll get back to you on how we could maybe help accomodate this.

Archived