To Do Before You Die

Guest tahliamarsden

1) Travel around the world.

2) Audition for a TV Show even if I don't get in.

3) Have a cameo role in a major movie.

4) Be at a healthy weight.

5) Make more friends.

I'm not really all that fussed about getting married or having kids. Blah, can't get married in Aus anyway as it's against the law and I'm not really a kid person. I like kids but they're not for me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay- having had long enough to think about it

- I hope to be able to travel to everywhere I want to go in Europe, America, and the Pacific

- Become a Foreign Policy Officer/Diplomat (here you are basically both firstly a FPO and then when you are posted then you become a Diplomat)

- To stay committed to living everyday with the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour

- To Hopefully get married after I turn 30 (I really don't want children)

- and to Skydive before I get my eyes lasered next year (because my parents otherwise won't let me do it)

1) Graduate from Uni & get a job in the associated field. [Preferably NGO's in developing countries.]

2) Change the world. [Very ambitious I know. Meh, it what studying Law&Politics does to you. :P]

3) Try a form of extreme sport, sky diving, bungee jumping etc. [i'm contemplating Sky-diving this summer for Charity. Fat chance I'll do it, but still contemplating. :P]

4) Travel the world. Its always been a passion of mine, so I want to see the beauty of this world as much as I can before I die.

5) Marriage&Kids!

In no specific order:

1. Fall hopelessly in love and get married, kids, and the whole shebang.

2. Visit Antartica and the Artic regions/continents before I have kids so I can say I've been to every continent. And then take them to every one.

3. Finish my degree and fight everything that gets in my way to do what I wanna do.

4. Get something published and hope it changes at least one person's life.

5. Enjoy life and not to regret one moment so when the time comes, I can say that I did what I wanted to and I loved every second :)

o1; Finish uni, and move to Italy

o2; Find a nice man, get married and have kids

o3; Become less like me and more like Him every day

o4; Visit the southern hemisphere

o5; Do something that touches even just one person's life

All of this is with His approval, obviously. :)

1) win an oscar for as a screenwriter

2) be the leading lady in a musical

3) live in the USA for at least 6 months

4) fall in love and have the same person fall in love with me (at the same time)

would skydive but I did that last year (highly recommend it). I'm amazed how many people have this on their to do list. Mine was a spur of the moment decision and one that was amazing. If you get a chance, go for it, you won't regret it.

In no particular order:

Spend at least 5 years living in a sub-Saharan African country, working in the development sector and/or education

Fall in love, get married and have children

Adopt a Ghanian baby

Travel all over the world, and go back to all the places i've already been to that i loved.

Get the sponsorship scheme i set up for the kids i taught in Ghana going global so that every girl at the school has the chance to a better future.

To have a career i love.

To live my life the way i want and to have no regrets, just missed opportunities. :)

I went sky diving a few years ago its awesome :D

Archived