To Do Before You Die

Guest tahliamarsden

This list reminds me of the movie "a walk to remember" how jamie has a list i think its 5 things to do before she died.

Oh how I loved that film...............made me cry so much

Ok here are my 5:

1. Marry the man that I love

2. See more of Australia

3. Go to New York (and but something at Tiffanys)

4. Search for the truth

5. Do a Bungee Jump

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Get off my lazy behind and do something instead of staring at a computer screen/TV all the time!

2) Travel to all the places I've always wanted to see/revisit. L.A. is top of my list after I went there last year - loved it!

3) Figure out what career I want, and find a job I love.

4) Be nicer to friends and family.

5) Find happiness - whatever that means - it could be love, or money, or children, or something else completely.

1. Miraculously start enjoying my course at uni and decide not to drop out.

2. Do the longest bunjee jump in the world.

3. Live on a dutch barge in Paris

4. Spend at least a year with family in South America

5. Go travelling with just enough money to get me by (again!)

6. After I've got the adventure out of my system I'd like to get a career in film making, anything, as long as I get to be around what I love.

I could go on for years so I'll stop at those but I'm sure I'll think of more later.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Travel to Oman and Mongolia

2. Invest money

3. Skydive

4. Live in another country

5. Get something published

Pretty sure hardly any of those will happen, for example I'm pretty sure I'm too chicken to ever dare to try skydiving :P

I wouldn't know where to start with mine. I've always had a list and I'm slowly chipping away at it, more so than ever since my accident and since Frankie died. There's still loads left on it that I haven't yet done.

Travel every continent

Get my PADI (diving certification - hopefully in the next few weeks)

Do a bungee jump - (hopefully within the next year in NZ)

Learn to ski and snowboard

Learn to freefly and freestyle (skydiving - I'm currently working on it)

In terms of my life in general I don't really make plans, I live each day as it comes. I have no aspirations to be married or a deep desire to have kids or a career. All I want from life really is enough money to live, to work to live not live to work, to find someone I'm happy and committed to and trust completely and to enjoy my life as much as I possibly can. And I never want to lose touch with my close friends, my parents or my sisters.

1) Get off my lazy behind and do something instead of staring at a computer screen/TV all the time!

Me to,lol.It's a lot easier said than done though.I'd also like to travel at some point.I think half my problem is i'm a bit to relaxed about it.Marriage and children aren't that important to me so i'm happy to just let things happen at their own pace.It'd be nice if those things happened but they aren't my life ambitions or anything.

Archived